Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 38

Hybrid View

Do Lotteries work now?

I saw there was a new Lottery today, and tried to enter it. I have done this several times now since the site revamp. I hit "Submit", and nothing seemed to happen - no confirmation of entry, or any change at all in the UI. Has anyone been successful at entering a Lottery, and is the Submit button actually good for anything at all?

Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Citation Envoyé par LordOfTheFeast Voir le message
    I saw there was a new Lottery today, and tried to enter it. I have done this several times now since the site revamp. I hit "Submit", and nothing seemed to happen - no confirmation of entry, or any change at all in the UI. Has anyone been successful at entering a Lottery, and is the Submit button actually good for anything at all?
    Are you sure? Considering the very major and obvious revamp of the entry page we just launched and how several people have stated it makes it much more clear, I'm surprised.

Citation Envoyé par Sapience Voir le message
    Are you sure? Considering the very major and obvious revamp of the entry page we just launched and how several people have stated it makes it much more clear, I'm surprised.
    i entered the most recent lottery (yes, my thread about it was deleted ). upon submitting my name the interface seemed to indicate that my submission was successful. the character name turned green and the check box stayed check.

edit - upon checking the page says i have not won any lotteries yet.

Citation Envoyé par Sapience Voir le message
    What revamp?

The site structure, page layout and design of EVERY page is no different now than it was 3 days ago

There has been no lottery listed since 06/08/13 and I have logged in DAILY

The ONLY change I see is the re-appearance of the Log-in button on the top-right of the screen

You have to select some characters first. (Mark the checkboxes)

Mine says "No active lotteries".
    [color=purple]Cefely Elenhilde of Rivendell, lvl 85 Hunter;[/color][color=turquoise] Nenriel Lirulind of Lorien, lvl 85 Minstrel;[/color][color=hotpink] Cherrie Berry of the Fallohides, lvl 85 Burglar;[/color][color=green] Harloe Palohelm of Rohan, lvl 85 Warden;[/color][color=red] Ayan Anfalase of Gondor, lvl 85 Captain;[/color][color=yellow] Onja Anfalase of Gondor, lvl 83 Champion[/color]
    [color=cyan]Leader of founding Kinship Elenhilde on Meneldor[/color]

Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Citation Envoyé par goldensilence Voir le message
    i entered the most recent lottery (yes, my thread about it was deleted ). upon submitting my name the interface seemed to indicate that my submission was successful. the character name turned green and the check box stayed check.

edit - upon checking the page says i have not won any lotteries yet.
    Your thread was not deleted. Please try checking the appropriate forums and making posts there in the future. It was moved to this forum which is specifically for discussion of the Forums, Lottery, and Community site.

The lotteries are VERY explicit. If the page say there are no active lotteries, then that means there are no lotteries. There is absolutely no ambiguity any more.

If there are any lotteries running at all, then you will see them even if you do not have characters that can enter them. You will simply be unable to enter them. The description will tell you what level, class, race, server, etc is required to enter that lottery so that too will be very, very obvious why you cannot enter if that's the case.

Thumbs up

It seems to be working fine for me with the Flash Lottery that's up for 30 minutes right now. I checked 'deselect/select all' and it checked all my characters and then when I hit submit it displayed the entries.

Thanks a bunch Sapience

Very nice update!

It works nicely, too.

11/12 characters of my accounts do show up.
    But my level 15 alt, Warden on Brandywine, created about a month ago, is still not shown. Should I get worried, or do I just need to wait patiently?

Citation Envoyé par Cefely Voir le message
    Bummer that you missed them! Several of my alts won the Perlino steed in that quick lottery. (Of course, not my steed collector, but that's par for the course)

Citation Envoyé par Cefely Voir le message
    Refresh the page? There is a lottery running right now!
    [LEFT][IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-v5SYjps_xD4/UgLOIJtQ0KI/AAAAAAAAVKc/hZxOQMDkoP4/s800/sig-lotro3.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT]

Règles de messages