Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 9 sur 9

Discussion: Just a breastplate?

Just a breastplate?

Does anyone know if there is any sort of Breastplate that is just a plain and simple breastplate? No chain mail or leather underneath covering up the arms and shoulders? Or do all the breastplates have the chain mail and leather covering up the arms? if not what would be the closest thing to this?

Any input would be greatly appreciated
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720600000028b53b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm not sure if you mean that you don't want a heavy kind chest piece that have short sleves covering the shoulders added to the long sleeves or if you want no sleeves at all. If the 1st yes, there are some pieces that dont have those short sleeves. If the 2nd all heavy pieces have long sleeves that i recall. Only sleeveless chestpieces are all light, there are several sleeveless cosmetic pieces as well. There are some odd looking Ost Dunhot pieces that looks like heavy but i beleive they are light, maybe 1 of those as outfit can do the trick.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Thanks for the reply! that fully answered my question After that I did a little looking around to see if there was any light or medium armor that looked decent without anything covering the arms and came across an old image I have seen before:

This is the exact type of shirt I'm looking for but I cannot seem to identify it after many searches...It may look like it has sleeves coming down to the elbow, but I'm pretty sure those actually are cloth shoulder pads. So it appears to be a leather or cloth armor without any sleeves at all?

Any help with identifying it would be great
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720600000028b53b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Well, the version with sleeves is the Westernesse Radiant armour, lvl45 light crafted by Tailors (also as a part of the medium GB set and the armour bartered from Gath Forthnír in Angmar). Other than that, don't know. I'd say the sleeveless version is a world drop, but perhaps check the Skirmish vendors first. Might be there.

The sleeveless chestpieces that i have seen that don't belong to a set are from SoA, ussually world drops but i have seen some @ the vendors (gray armour). They are mostly dwarf inspired & elf inspired pieces. Thorins & Rivendel are good places to check those vendors.

Thanks for the replies! I have already checked all the light to medium armour vendors in nearly all of Eriador with no luck. (Have not checked angmar vendors yet though! Will check that now.) I have also fully looked through a skirmish camp with no luck. If nothing turns up at the Angmar vendors I'm guessing it must be a quest reward or random world drop.

Well I asked on GLFF to see if anyone had some sort of scaled vest and I got lucky! Cost me a bit of gold but it was well worth it. Ended up being a Westernesse Vest. I have no idea where it drops as I cannot seem to find it's listing anywhere on the wiki or even on the web at all..Just happy I was able to find one. If anyone is curious and wants a picture of it just say so and I would be happy to upload one.

That is a common drop from humanoids, very common on any area level 50- . I get them by the bunch when i mindless kill in mass humanoids for deeds. 1 gold for that item was overpriced .

Oh well I can make the gold back in a couple days :P I'm surprised I have never gotten one of the vests from a drop, Although I never did much deed farming until Moria. But thanks for all the help, It's really appreciated.

I will be sure to farm some level 50 mobs if I ever need another "Shining Westernesse Padded Vest" (Forgot to put the full name of the vest in my previous post.)

Thanks
    Dernière modification par Arofin ; 25/08/2013 à 00h46.

Règles de messages