Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Discussion: Aura of Protection?

Aura of Protection?

I was in a Warleader heavy raid last night, so I decided to use aura of protection since there was already a Warleader in my group with the melee buff aura. However, the raid leader asked the Warleaders not to run aura of protection, and one of my tribe mates asked me to disable my auras altogether and let the other WLs in the group handle it. I would have asked them about it, but I didn't really get a chance due to the action, so I just took their word for it. I don't think I'll be on for a while, so I thought I'd ask on here before I forget: is there something I'm missing about auras? I thought running both auras in a group would be very beneficial.

That may have been me leading (Professionalawful). I'll explain why:

From experience it seems apparently that the WL bug (you skill lock, can't die, can't do anything but move around and it takes 10-30 minutes to log back in after you kill the client) is caused by auras. We see captains, hunters and rune-keepers get this affect too due to their IDOME, Find the Path and All Fates Entwined (I believe) on occasions through what we believe is a mixure of lag and aura overflowing. Aura of protection seems to activate this bug more often than command, as well as multiple auras in the same group causing overflows. As a result, it is preferable only one WL per group runs an Aura, which we rather is Command for RvR.

Citation Envoyé par CreepHiveMind Voir le message
    That may have been me leading (Professionalawful). I'll explain why:

From experience it seems apparently that the WL bug (you skill lock, can't die, can't do anything but move around and it takes 10-30 minutes to log back in after you kill the client) is caused by auras. We see captains, hunters and rune-keepers get this affect too due to their IDOME, Find the Path and All Fates Entwined (I believe) on occasions through what we believe is a mixure of lag and aura overflowing. Aura of protection seems to activate this bug more often than command, as well as multiple auras in the same group causing overflows. As a result, it is preferable only one WL per group runs an Aura, which we rather is Command for RvR.
    I've never noticed that bug, which is very rare, taking place more depending on the Aura in use.

As far as I'm concerned, the benefits of having both auras on far outweighs the risk of a bug.

Citation Envoyé par Squelcher Voir le message
    I've never noticed that bug, which is very rare, taking place more depending on the Aura in use.

As far as I'm concerned, the benefits of having both auras on far outweighs the risk of a bug.
    I am unaware of the size of the PvP on Gilrain, but on Brandy we often have excess of 70 players engaging. When a craid has 2 WL's per group, the risk of getting bugged is exceptionally high and it kills the pvp for anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes as the craid disbands. Sometimes the freeps get bored waiting for us to relog and reform, ending the night early. We used to get it every day, sometimes twice or thrice. Prefer preventative maintenance to it occuring TBH.

Règles de messages