Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 9 sur 9

No deed for Flight to the Lonely Mountain - Tier 1

Ran the Flight to the Lonely Mountain, Tier 1 for the first time the other day. We completed it successfully. I received a Riddermark Crystal of Remembrance, etc. BUT the deed log does not show that I completed it. Submitted ticket and GM said they could do nothing, to submit a Bug Report, which I did. Guess what, they can do nothing either.

Has this happened to anyone else. Am i missing something. How could I have received the 'loot' if I didn't do the deed?

Bug Reports do not get you a quick resolution to your problem. Instead they quietly go to development. If Turbine needs more information you will get a something from them. Otherwise, it seems like you are pitching pebbles into a black hole. Sometime in the future 1-12 months later an update to the game software occurs with a fix. The fix will allow you to get credit the next time you complete the content element.

Note: Helms Deep is due out this fall. We are approaching or have already reached the point where the next game update will be Helms Deep. As far as I know, there is no launch date for this expansion.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I believe you can run it at level 20 and still get deed credit. I imagine that would be soloable by pretty much any level 85er.

Citation Envoyé par Vilan Voir le message
    I believe you can run it at level 20 and still get deed credit. I imagine that would be soloable by pretty much any level 85er.
    Turbine changed a lot of the instance deeds to require that the instance be green to you. Or in some cases, the instance has to be run at the level cap.

I have no idea how this particular instance works because there is no rhyme or reason to which quests and deeds can be advanced as grays in an instance.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Well I was able to run Webs at very low level and get deed credit for it, so I'm assuming the rest of the Erebor instances also work that way, but I don't know for sure.

Well I was able to run Webs at very low level and get deed credit for it, so I'm assuming the rest of the Erebor instances also work that way, but I don't know for sure.
    The raids are required to be done at level 85 for the deeds which grant access to armor and first-age weapons. ; I believe the rest of the cluster has no such requirement except for the challenges.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Happened once to half of the raid in Fire of Smaug (myself included). Had to re-run it since it's the only way to get the deed done.
    Man cenuva métim' andúnë.

Thank you Vilan, that worked like a charm. Made my day.

Cool, good to know it does work after all!

Règles de messages