Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2
Affichage des résultats 26 à 41 sur 41
    Citation Envoyé par spiritintelligencia Voir le message
    Lythiea, this is the most insightful synopsis on the moors that I have ever read. Thank you.
    Are we allowed to give theoretical rep?
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

Lol, you guys can take what I said how ever you like.

By the way it was only a reflection of my past experiences. A creep group with weaver/warg/defiler has the ability to be just as op if not moar, its more the level of player required to handle a situation which puts them self into an under dog position (which is what I was trying to get at).

Creeps are ########. If it isn't an easy kill, creeps will just talk @$%* in OOC.

Yes Vee, freeps are raid babies and feel that if they die once they need tripple the healers doing one healers job (it is sad).

Freeps can always call moar freeps, Creeps will have to wait for others to come online which can suck ;o.

Thunder I don't even read your post's so idk what you said.

And Torqky(excuse spelling ;o) I am a little crazy so DW :P
    Officially, Exclusively, Playstyles, Connvicted, Kickkback, Yoloswagkingg.

Meh freeps are bad here for the most part as well(of course with some exceptions)...3man group on E > raid on DD.
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

Did you get course credit for that research paper post lyth?
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    From Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone

So many passionate players, such little interest from Turbine to address issues.

Citation Envoyé par Zulubeast Voir le message
    So many passionate players, such little interest from Turbine to address issues.
    Come back to me Rover 2.

Come back to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and Rover 3.

and Rover 4..

and Rover 5...

and Rover 6....

Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    From Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone

Citation Envoyé par Patriotp3a Voir le message
    Did you get course credit for that research paper post lyth?
    Old habits die hard. I miss school. RL stinks.
    [b]Lythiea of Dwarrowdelf[/b], Member of [url=http://dd-asylum.info][b]Asylum[/b][/url] - R8 85 RK
    [b]Alts:[/b] Selenicereus, 85 guard, Castria, 85 cap, Fiordiligi, 82 LM, Minilyth, 75 mini, and Lythfiler, r6 filer.

somewhere between this world and the next...
    All of this back and forth sniping about 'you fail' and all that reminds me of high school... not exactly high school but more like 10 - 20 years after high school when you see those old class mates that picked on you or you hated and fought with... 99 times out of 100 when we meet them suddenly and randomly in real life we are happy to see each other and laugh about all the #### we used to pull. Then we ask about families and other old friends and we shake hands and all is good. Pretty sure if most of us met like that in RL we would do the same thing, laugh at all the #### we pulled in the moors and be genuinely glad we got the chance to play together. I haven't played much the last couple of months but I am glad to keep reading about you
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

This is just what I've seen when I play, and I think its good action most of the time. I'm only able to play on fridays and saturdays, so whenever Im on i try to make the most out of it. As far as I'm concerned, the more forum drama the better, because it promotes good play, and I love red maps because it does the same. I prefer 18 creeps vs my 6ish, and yeah. I have fun out here.
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Citation Envoyé par Cardal Voir le message
    ...i try to make the most out of it. As far as I'm concerned, the more forum drama the better, because it promotes good play...

Indeed it does.

Remember when I revealed that I mostly replied to these types of threads for my own purposes?

Well, here is the tie-in to your well-analysed conclusion.

When I add fuel to the fire, it is not without its purpose. It is all part of a conscientious plan that must be executed in a furtive way.
    Individuals who become positively influenced by... should I say... our combined "high school drama"... shall boost the level of morality behind the motives of their actions.

To conclude the elaboration, in reality such "drama" happens to be an obscured yet sophisticated subtle calculation.

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

mmk sorry didnt check for a while

Citation Envoyé par Vezz Voir le message
    A few questions about your blatant callout of Donvlad on Rank Farming.....

(1) you say your proof is you killing his warg while it was (AFK) or lagging...did you ever see the RK being Killed repeatedly over and over with Mommy getting the KB?

(2) as response to #1 do you have screenies, hearsay is hearsay....I could say you had a less than sterling playstyle yourself (no not saying exploiting or farming), but that is just one persons opinion and matters little unless there is general consensus that said opinion is based on fact.

In pespective to all this odd finger pointing...and really Idgaf how you play your hunter Morg be my guest play how you like, but I recently visited Elemildir with some tribies when it was dead here. I talked to a long time player of the game who at time visits Dwarrowdelf, and their first comment to me was "Last time I was on Dwarrow I found XXXXXXX person rank farming a RK named XXXXXXX". I know from conversations with the unnamed creep that he (meaning the person who supposedly was farming) has access to the persons RK acct and the Rk is a friend. The person mentioned is also one of the highest ranking creeps on Dwarrow, and the person who told me had no idea who said person was, nor had any history positive or negative with said creep. No its not Donvlad, but you'd be surprised If I told you that about 2 months ago this unverified farmer was grumbling about how horrible his class was and how he was gonna quit the game, and now somehow magically achieves some elusive high rank after only having returned to the game for less than maybe a month after a period of inactivity. What would I suggest anyone to do In either case (im not naming the person that I had heard hearsay about but I'm sure he knows who he is and probably people can connect the dots and figure it out themselves) is use common sense, does it really seem like rank farming, have multiple people seen it gone on, and lastly, does it really make a #### in the scheme of things. In truth if its one of the more obnoxious narcissistic people who play lotro I'd really prefer they farmed to their hearts desire and disappeared like all the other fails who rank farm eventually do.

Also back to Don,

Anyone who knows him knows hes been creeping for a long long time, freeps although they might dislike him know he doesn't hide behind raids, and regularly solos when zergs are out to ambush people roaming/returning from rez. I'd say instead of making all this smoke about how he is supposedly a rank farmer (and yes I made a more or less anonymous accusation of another person just to prove a point that people say stuff and you have to take it with a grain of salt), why don't you take something positive from his playstyle. He and most of the best PvPers on the server have one thing in common, they aren't afraid to die, they don't need pocket healers, and will regularly take on adversaries when the odds are against him. I've been PvPing almost exclusively for 2 years now (came to moors and made warg back about a month and a half after ROI released) and have multiple high ranked toons....I guess its a matter of time before someone gets a hair up their rear and decides to call me a rank farmer without putting 2+2 together and realizing that anyone who would rank farm wouldn't take 2 years (in the case of Don also hes been around a while) to get to rank 12 or 13 when they could do it in month...and yeah I know some rank farmers are just utter jokes and cant even get above rank 6-7 after farming for a few months...but that is another story.

mmk first things first i maintain that I am not calling donvlad out for farming as I have clearly said that im not sure if it was him, and I have apologized in case it was NOT him, so I dont understand the need to be defensive (Especially when you are not Donvlad). Also, I would like to mention (REMIND) that creeplover is a level 80 burg, as I said in my previous post.

I would like to suggest that anyone can be a rank farmer. Just because he took a while to get this rank, or took an entire year or years, does not exclude him from rank farming. Look at some of the most prominent rank farmers on the server (not naming any names but if you moors often you would know), they didn't just start from scratch overnight and suddenly turn rank 15. It takes a lot of time, and you have to at least try to consider the possibility that there is probably legitimate PVP going on mixed with the occasional rank farming. Am I saying that Donvlad is farming rank all the time? no. Have i seen Donvlad (the toon) farm? no. I did see, however, Mommy getting a very suspicious kill, which was in my previous post, and what i consider too tedious to repeat.

"freeps although they might dislike him know he doesn't hide behind raids, and regularly solos when zergs are out to ambush people roaming/returning from rez. I'd say instead of making all this smoke about how he is supposedly a rank farmer (and yes I made a more or less anonymous accusation of another person just to prove a point that people say stuff and you have to take it with a grain of salt), why don't you take something positive from his playstyle. He and most of the best PvPers on the server have one thing in common, they aren't afraid to die, they don't need pocket healers, and will regularly take on adversaries when the odds are against him." this section of your reply does not make sense , coherence and or relevance to me. I am not concerned about his playing style or his skill, and NEVER did i call that into question, and the fact that you use this opportunity to praise him on areas in which he did not need praise just diverts from the message I am trying to send. Idgaf if you think he's steven hawking on steroids, cus Im not questioning his skill, am I? In fact yes he may be a very very very good PVPer, which I AM NOT CONTESTING, but I am calling into question one kill that raised my suspicion.

I would also like to remind you that mommy is currently rank 7. not rank 12 or w/e. rank 7. maybe he needed a quick rank for some skill (its shameful i dont know what but i never play my warg anyways) or WHATEVER HE WANTED. Maybe it WASN'T HIM AT ALL. All I'm saying is that there was one suspicious kill. On second thought let me tell everyone to have an open mind about these things, and decide for yourselves what this was.

So once again to all the people who flock around ol' Donny trying to shield him from my vicious, barbaric assault on his reputation, just think about what I have said (reread it if you have to). This is NOT a "blatant callout of Donvlad on Rank Farming....." (again, open mind pls). this is one incident,which called into question the entire PVP rank farming problem that we have (which regretfully no one has focused on because they were taking bullets and bombs for Donvlad). MMK thanks.

Morgolfin- r8 hunter (yes!) Airbag- r6 warg (qq)

Citation Envoyé par Genmalice Voir le message
    mmk first things first i maintain that I am not calling donvlad out for farming as I have clearly said that im not sure if it was him, and I have apologized in case it was NOT him, so I dont understand the need to be defensive (Especially when you are not Donvlad). Also, I would like to mention (REMIND) that creeplover is a level 80 burg, as I said in my previous post.

I would like to suggest that anyone can be a rank farmer. Just because he took a while to get this rank, or took an entire year or years, does not exclude him from rank farming. Look at some of the most prominent rank farmers on the server (not naming any names but if you moors often you would know), they didn't just start from scratch overnight and suddenly turn rank 15. It takes a lot of time, and you have to at least try to consider the possibility that there is probably legitimate PVP going on mixed with the occasional rank farming. Am I saying that Donvlad is farming rank all the time? no. Have i seen Donvlad (the toon) farm? no. I did see, however, Mommy getting a very suspicious kill, which was in my previous post, and what i consider too tedious to repeat.

"freeps although they might dislike him know he doesn't hide behind raids, and regularly solos when zergs are out to ambush people roaming/returning from rez. I'd say instead of making all this smoke about how he is supposedly a rank farmer (and yes I made a more or less anonymous accusation of another person just to prove a point that people say stuff and you have to take it with a grain of salt), why don't you take something positive from his playstyle. He and most of the best PvPers on the server have one thing in common, they aren't afraid to die, they don't need pocket healers, and will regularly take on adversaries when the odds are against him." this section of your reply does not make sense , coherence and or relevance to me. I am not concerned about his playing style or his skill, and NEVER did i call that into question, and the fact that you use this opportunity to praise him on areas in which he did not need praise just diverts from the message I am trying to send. Idgaf if you think he's steven hawking on steroids, cus Im not questioning his skill, am I? In fact yes he may be a very very very good PVPer, which I AM NOT CONTESTING, but I am calling into question one kill that raised my suspicion.

I would also like to remind you that mommy is currently rank 7. not rank 12 or w/e. rank 7. maybe he needed a quick rank for some skill (its shameful i dont know what but i never play my warg anyways) or WHATEVER HE WANTED. Maybe it WASN'T HIM AT ALL. All I'm saying is that there was one suspicious kill. On second thought let me tell everyone to have an open mind about these things, and decide for yourselves what this was.

So once again to all the people who flock around ol' Donny trying to shield him from my vicious, barbaric assault on his reputation, just think about what I have said (reread it if you have to). This is NOT a "blatant callout of Donvlad on Rank Farming....." (again, open mind pls). this is one incident,which called into question the entire PVP rank farming problem that we have (which regretfully no one has focused on because they were taking bullets and bombs for Donvlad). MMK thanks.

Morgolfin- r8 hunter (yes!) Airbag- r6 warg (qq)
    You may not come out and directly say "Donvlad is a Rank Farmer" but you sure as heck put forth a strong insinuation (which I believe is totally fabricated due to lack of any firm proof besides your word and some so called copy of OOC) for it and If I'm not mistaken qualifies for multiple rule violations of the COC https://www.lotro.com/en/content/community-guidelines I called it smoke because of what it is...smoke...meaning it appears to be unsubstantiated vitroil just to cast a negative light on another player...for what reason I have no Idea.
    Dernière modification par Vezz ; 25/08/2013 à 05h18.
    Razzgash R12 Warg -- Razzgrish R12 Blackarrow -- Razztankz R12 Warleader
    Razztoxin R11 Weaver -- Razzhealzu R10 Defiler -- Razzbladez R9 Reaver

omg

It seems you have seriously misunderstood the purpose of all the posts I made, and have disregarded any attempts I have made to try to make you understand. As I am saying once again (for the final time hopefully) I am NOT calling Donvlad out as a DEFINITE rank farmer. I am pointing out ONE specific incident regarding ONE kill that suggested a rank farming situation, which brings to light the farming problem on DD as a whole.

I do not run around dd moors looking for rank farmers, ok? I don't cam everything I do, (for the obvious reason of having better things to do) and I have accepted that as a result of my having better things to do I cannot verify whether 1 specific player was rank-farming, so idgaf if you believe me or not, as I cant give you anything to even try to turn your opinion.

Also, please PLEASE for the last time, I do NOT want to ruin Donvlad's obviously highly thought-of reputation, and it is definitely NOT why I posted about the incident I saw. so "it appears to be unsubstantiated vitroil just to cast a negative light on another player...for what reason I have no Idea." once again showed me that you have completely and utterly misunderstood my entire post, "for what reason I have no Idea". (which for the first time made me doubt my ability to communicate, but I dont think its me-?)

So please if you find my post offensive (which is weird as you're not even donvlad) just try TRY to:

1. Keep an open mind, not bent on your own convictions and beliefs. (You are not Donvlad, and you were not there. I *THINK* I may have a better idea of whats going on.)
    2. At least don't distort my post as some sort of attack, particularly if I have clearly stated that it wasn't (I even apologized to Donvlad in anticipation of him getting upset).

Morg.

Citation Envoyé par Patriotp3a Voir le message
    Come back to me Rover 2.

Come back to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and Rover 3.

and Rover 4..

and Rover 5...

and Rover 6....

rover 6 is here

or is it reaver 1...
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Adapt.
    Adjust.
    Cooperate.
    Strategize.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Citation Envoyé par Exion_Blade Voir le message
    Adapt.
    Adjust.
    Cooperate.
    Strategize.
    Greatest Post EVER!!!
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2

Règles de messages