Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 11 sur 11

Is the mylotro button ever coming back?

The one that used to be on the minmap next to the wallet. I haven't been able to find an answer on the forums today, and haven't been reading them since the button disappeared (because the only times I remember are while I'm playing).

Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Citation Envoyé par Moln Voir le message
    The one that used to be on the minmap next to the wallet. I haven't been able to find an answer on the forums today, and haven't been reading them since the button disappeared (because the only times I remember are while I'm playing).
    There are no plans to add this back into the game. The my.lotro.com site has been discontinued.

That's disappointing. I used to read the forums whenever I was stable traveling. But I guess if you can't make that work, it is what it is.

That's disappointing. I used to read the forums whenever I was stable traveling. But I guess if you can't make that work, it is what it is.
    You can either run LotRo in windowed mode, or you can alt-tab to a browser window.
    TANSTAAFL

Well, that's kind of a hassle (resizing lotro in the options menu at both ends of the trip) but I guess it's workable.

Well, that's kind of a hassle (resizing lotro in the options menu at both ends of the trip) but I guess it's workable.
    I think he was suggesting using either Alt-Enter (to toggle in or out of "windowed" mode) or Alt-Tab (to go to a different window altogether) while you're taking a long stable ride. Either will work, and you can use the browser you're used to instead of the one inside the game.

No need to resize anything.

Khafar

If you have Steam (even if you don't download LotRO through Steam, you can still add it in as a non-Steam game) you can load an "overlay" that loads a browser, as well as some other features, on top of your game client. You'll still be able to see the client underneath, so you'll know exactly when your stable trip is done. The program "Raptr" has a similar overlay, and there's a couple other programs that can do it as well.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Wow, thanks! I gave up on alt-tab because it didn't do anything, as it apparently needs another window (with the browser) already open to work. That's not a hassle at all.

I'll try that steam thing later-that might be the better way to go since I had the habit of forgetting to get back to playing the game while reading the forum before (the in game window filled up the screen and I often didn't think about listening for the horse's hooves to stop).

Wow, thanks! I gave up on alt-tab because it didn't do anything, as it apparently needs another window (with the browser) already open to work. That's not a hassle at all.
    As of... Windows 7 I think? I know Windows 8 has the feature. Anyway, as of one of those, alt-tab works even if you've only got the game open, as it treats the Desktop as a different window. It might be that if you have very few Windows open, your alt-tab is actually selecting the game again. Try holding alt, hitting tab, and don't release alt yet. You should see the window of what alt-tab is selecting, and be able to scroll through them with more tabbing.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par Khafar Voir le message
    I think he was suggesting using either Alt-Enter (to toggle in or out of "windowed" mode) or Alt-Tab (to go to a different window altogether) while you're taking a long stable ride. Either will work, and you can use the browser you're used to instead of the one inside the game.

No need to resize anything.

Khafar
    Precisely. I run in windowed mode by default, but then I also usually have multiple screens available.
    TANSTAAFL

Thanks again for your responses everyone. I'm now running LotRO through Steam, and this interface (beyond the login) is pretty hassle free.

Règles de messages