Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 12 sur 12

Discussion: Suggestion to Login

Post Suggestion to Login

Hello, I don't know about ya but I am tired of logging and actually have to type every time since I keep getting log out.
    Here is my suggestion Turbine please add a "Remember Me" To login so I won't have to log in every time.

Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Citation Envoyé par Ceremony Voir le message
    Hello, I don't know about ya but I am tired of logging and actually have to type every time since I keep getting log out.
    Here is my suggestion Turbine please add a "Remember Me" To login so I won't have to log in every time.

This option was intentionally removed and will not be returning.

Citation Envoyé par Ceremony Voir le message
    Install a refresher plugin. I have one through google chrome & it works like a charm.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Citation Envoyé par Sapience Voir le message

Citation Envoyé par Eartholloth Voir le message
    Install a refresher plugin. I have one through google chrome & it works like a charm.
    which one you have?

If you don't want to use a refresher, you can store your credentials in KeePass and use the autotype feature.

Citation Envoyé par BelamanthDE Voir le message
    If you don't want to use a refresher, you can store your credentials in KeePass and use the autotype feature.
    I use LastPass ... same idea as KeePass.
    https://lastpass.com/

And unfortunately, because of that and other issues with the new forums, neither will a good chunk of your customers, good that isn't it?

Considering how many posts there have been complaining about this issue i don't see how you can seriously justify that stance, the only things i can attribute it to are either sheer arrogance or complete ignorance.

Why on earth are you guys so adamant about this? As far as I can tell, you've had ZERO positive comments about this particular "feature", and a great many complaints. Getting 100% thumbs-down on a feature is quite an accomplishment - it's hard to get that even if you're trying. So... are you trying? This is thoroughly annoying. At a minimum, I'd think "Powered By Our Fans" ought to mean "We Actually Pay Attention When Everyone Hates A Change We've Made".

Khafar

Citation Envoyé par Edrogar Voir le message
    And unfortunately, because of that and other issues with the new forums, neither will a good chunk of your customers, good that isn't it?

Considering how many posts there have been complaining about this issue i don't see how you can seriously justify that stance, the only things i can attribute it to are either sheer arrogance or complete ignorance.
    I'm going with arrogance. I'm betting that Turbine is mad they had to spend money, time, and resources on something they didn't want to do.
    I think they told SAP, "this is what we're doing, like it or not" SAP had to fight to get even minimal usability.

Remember kids, it's not our game, we just play it. Many times our opinion just doesn't count.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000a1057/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par Khafar Voir le message
    This is thoroughly annoying. At a minimum, I'd think "Powered By Our Fans" ought to mean "We Actually Pay Attention When Everyone Hates A Change We've Made".
    I find the phrase "Powered By Our Fans" to be offensive and a blatant lie to be honest.

Thumbs down

Haha, that's enough internet for me today. Why would anyone, especially a MMO with a lotr license, remove something that gives a lot of convenience to their costumers? Unbelievable.

I thought this forum was made to improve things. It only improved by speed (probably much less people browse the forums now since they can't auto login anymore) and it improved your advertising.

Règles de messages