Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Discussion: Later, Firefoot.

Cool Later, Firefoot.

Hey everyone. I'm quitting lotro, and I'd just like to say bye to all the Firefooters. A good 5 or 6 years on this game has been a bit too much, and due to the game not going in a direction that I really like, I've decided to quit. I'll be on once in a while to check out new content for fun, etc. But, have a great time playing the game... *That all I gotta say...?* Yup. Good.

Best wishes everyone, seeya.

Huliror

Dont quit

dude i will miss you way to much plz dont quit or can u send me a private message i wanna ask u something
    shadow
    Nagisa Rank 11 Mini of Vilya

:(

I'ts a sad notice... I don't know you but 5-6 years are too long for quitting fast

Please return!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000030fe76/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Unhappy

Citation Envoyé par drdoom12 Voir le message
    dude i will miss you way to much plz dont quit or can u send me a private message i wanna ask u something
    shadow
    I'm logging in/updating now, If you're on I'll PM you. If not, I'll send you a mail, and we can talk from there. But yep. I quit lotro. Can't really turn me away from that. Sick of this game, and I've found something else to play.
    Dernière modification par Deadlystrikes ; 02/09/2013 à 19h46. Motif: Wrote the wrong thing

Règles de messages