Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 14 sur 14

Need Account Wide Experience Disabler

I would love to be able to purchase an account wide experience disabler. The individual one is too pricey for as many alts as I have. I'd be willing to pay up to 2000 tp for one if I could use it account wide. The leveling is just really set too fast now to be able to stay in a zone long enough to do most of the quests or get kindred rep without out leveling the zone. Not everyone wants to rush to end game. I hope you'll consider this and implement it soon. Thanks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002a3fe6/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I just bought this awhile ago, and I could swear it was Bind to Account. (I remember specifically because I was very surprised that it was Bind to Account instead of to character.)

/signed. I've purchased at least 4 XP disablers already, and am considering a 5th, but it's just becoming too expensive.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

Citation Envoyé par Amberjack Voir le message
    I just bought this awhile ago, and I could swear it was Bind to Account. (I remember specifically because I was very surprised that it was Bind to Account instead of to character.)
    It might be Bound to Account until you actually equip it. Once you equip it with a character, it becomes bound to that character.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

Citation Envoyé par Frieja Voir le message
    It might be Bound to Account until you actually equip it. Once you equip it with a character, it becomes bound to that character.
    Yes, this is exactly how binding works for the XP disabler.

If they put an account-wide XP disabler into the in-game Store (or onto the LotRO market, for that matter), I'd buy that too, for a rather handsome price. I go through lots of alts and I love account-wide purchases for that reason. Right now, the XP disabler is the only thing I feel my characters need on a regular basis that I have not yet been able to buy for my whole account.

To be honest, Helm's Deep does not have me exited at all. I'm not planning to pre-order. The only thing that would make me pre-order would be a pre-order package that included an account-wide XP disabler. Even then, I'd be buying an account-wide XP disabler with an expansion as an added bonus, not the other way round.

Citation Envoyé par Frieja Voir le message
    I just checked, and yes, you are correct.

Completely agree. My wife and I would get an account-level disabler. We will not spend the $500, $600, or more to get individual disablers for our characters. Yes, we have that many characters, and create new ones all the time.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

The thing with this item, as with many others, is that people were asking for it for ages and stating, "We will pay well for it in the store and you will make money from it!"

So, Turbine created it and put it in the Store, now people are saying, "Oh, we didn't really mean that about paying well for it. We want it cheaper please." Unfortunately, you can't have it both ways. Turbine have to recoup the costs involved in developing this item and you, the people that asked for it, have to pay them.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Paid for four of them at full price

I don't mind paying for them, what I do mind is seeing the Outriders Token, and scrolls of XP boost go on sale ALL THE TIME - and nary a blip on the radar for the disabler.

A few more points

that I'd like to add to this discussion.

I personally don't mind that the disablers are not account wide, or that they are BoE. My previous point still stands that the cost is a little high considering the availability of xp boosts are continually on sale, drop from loot boxes, hobbit presents, etc.

Part of the issue on my part is that they've added multiple ways to boost xp and the players don't get a choice. Meaning:

Control of fell objects by freeps in the Moors gives a server wide boost, that we don't get a choice in and can't turn off.
    Double XP weekends, give a boost, that we don't get a choice in and can't turn off.
    They've added xp from crafting, that we don't get a choice in and can't turn off.

There is no shortage of ways to gain XP or boost it - but only one, rather costly method of NOT gaining xp.

Citation Envoyé par Umpbear Voir le message
    I don't mind paying for them, what I do mind is seeing the Outriders Token, and scrolls of XP boost go on sale ALL THE TIME - and nary a blip on the radar for the disabler.
    My thoughts exactly!!!

/signed

I too would like an account wide xp disabler. I would pay up to 5000 TP. I have many, many alts and the price is currently prohibiting me from playing them.

I level so fast on a new class, I don't have time to properly learn how to play it. This has caused me to be kicked a few times, so I don't bother with grouping anymore.
    Please consider an account wide version.

Thanks

Citation Envoyé par Umpbear Voir le message
    I would also buy XP Disablers if they were more reasonably priced, or account wide. If I had a way of reducing my XP gaining level by 50% on all my characters I would do it. There is lots of content, especially at level 50+ that I just have to skip since I level so quickly and fighting grey mobs is painfully boring.
    Quit yelling at the echo to stop.

Thumbs down

Signed, this is getting ridiculous quite frankly. My VIP sub expired on September 14th and I'm happy to report that I won't be renewing in the near future. Maybe further ahead, when I get a char close to 60 and need to unlock his traits / virtue slots.

The thing is with the new rested XP you level so quickly that you can't properly finish zones, and if you do finish them you've considerably overleveled the next area. Turbine doesn't even give you the choice of turning rested XP off... and the only way to turn experience off altogether is single-character only and very expensive.

Unfortunately, the faster the leveling the more need for store items (in general). That's why they do it, and that's why they're probably not going to implement it, which really is a shame.

Règles de messages