Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

Warg skill has NEVER worked correctly

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I'm gonna re-mention it in hopes of getting the attention of mods and the community.
    The warg skill rallying howl does not work correctly. You're supposed to get and increase tier to the damage buff for every warg in the pack that howls. Currently the damage buff stays at tier 1 no matter how many wargs howl.
    I have never seen this work right since I have been playing. That's about 3 or 4 major updates! You would think Turbine would catch and fix this one after maybe 1 or 2 updates. I would love to see this finally fixed.
    I think there are a few other skills on various classes that don't work. Feel free to mention them here.

Not to burst your bubble, but Turbine could care less about fixing bugs in pvp. The warleader bug has been here since the beginning of pvp, and that's 6 years.

I got one, it's an old champion bug really. Seeking blade does not work and sometimes you can hit seeking blade, but make your remorseless strike hit before the buff activates lol. Sometimes an RK doesn't kill me, I wonder if that is WAI.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Citation Envoyé par Witch0King Voir le message
    I got one, it's an old champion bug really. Seeking blade does not work and sometimes you can hit seeking blade, but make your remorseless strike hit before the buff activates lol. Sometimes an RK doesn't kill me, I wonder if that is WAI.
    Oh god forbid OP champions are broken :P hehehehee.

I find it a bit funny that people who work for the game do not address or acknowledge the important threads with issues like these. Makes me wonder where my money goes.
    Dernière modification par Monkeylad ; 10/08/2013 à 19h13.

Citation Envoyé par Monkeylad Voir le message
    I find it a bit funny that people who work for the game do not address or acknowledge the important threads with issues like these. Makes me wonder where my money goes.
    Food and beer?
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Citation Envoyé par Witch0King Voir le message
    Food and beer?
    Must be! Heh

Règles de messages