Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Discussion: HOH Capstone Instance

HOH Capstone Instance

Hi,

Returning back to Lotro after being gone a bit. I'm leveling up a Captain and I was wondering. A few years back to get your HoH Capstone you had to run an instance in Moria. I was wondering how that is handled now? Can you solo it now or have they changed the method for earning the Capstones? I remember you could get one through Moria rep, one through an instance and I forget how you get the last one?

Just figured with everyone at CAP it might be tough to run some of those lower instances.

Thanks!

All the Epic quests that once required a Fellowship now have a mechanic called "Inspiration" where
    if you go in with 1 or 2 characters, you get a huge boost to Morale and damage output that
    generally allows you to solo them. Some "guard the NPC or fail" quests are still quite challenging
    for non-healer classes.

Specifically, what you remember about Moria-awarded traits is correct. You have to finish
    Epic Volume 2 through the end of Book 5 to get one of those Legendary traits, and get Kindred
    with Moria Guards (but not Miners) to be able to pick up the other Legendary trait from the
    faction rep in Dolven View.

You are awarded the trait one step earlier now. No need to run an instance.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Thanks!

I was a bit worried about having to get a group together for a trait run. I remember that being a problem before. Thanks for the information.

Citation Envoyé par HawaiiMIke Voir le message
    Thanks!

I was a bit worried about having to get a group together for a trait run. I remember that being a problem before. Thanks for the information.
    If you do choose to do the instance you'll get a nice piece of gear still. It's surprisingly easy to find people to do those instances though, and as a captain, yours is the easiest. Anyone who wants the goat needs to do the deeds in all of the instances, and your captain quest is the fastest way to finish Fil Gashan, moreso for level capped players than on-level players.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Règles de messages