Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Is this just me or...?

Where's my Summerfest Horse that I got two years ago? My sister has lost the ones her alts had, I've lost the ones my alts had... I have the Pale Golden Summer Horse, but the Summerfest Horse is missing :'( What happened to it? I've tried to find something out about it, but cannot?

Apart from that, thanks for a wonderful game!
    Hugs,
    Nold

I would say send a ticket in game, maybe a GM can help you with your lost horse. I've not heard of any of the festival horses being removed as of late.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

It was removed for everyone at the start of this year's summer festival.
    They put it in the store at that point and something went wrong.
    Word is they are aware of it and trying to fix it.

You can complain in one of the many threads started about it in General Discussion.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Règles de messages