Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2

Discussion: Looking for a Kinship

Looking for a Kinship

Hi. I'm an American looking for a Kin. My time zone is EST/GMT-5. (I don't have anything against joining a European Kin, just letting you know that there *is* a time difference.) I speak English (American, yes, but it still counts) and Japanese.

I'm 26 (nearly 27) years old. I play an Elf Rune-Keeper, currently lvl 33 named Margiel. I'm still not completely clear about what role a Kinship plays in the game, but I'm interested in joining one and finding out. I mostly like to play solo, but I do need some help with Fellowship quests. I have no problem with sharing resources I don't need, etc. How long I'm in game depends on the day. I'd say I'm usually casual to medium, with some days being hardcore.

I'd appreciate any suggestions for kinships anyone might have. ^_^

Hello!

I'd like to invite you to check out our kinship guide on the link below. We're *primarily* European players but we do have kinnies from USA, Thailand etc.

If there's anything else you need to know please don't hesitate to give me a nudge or find me in game.

http://www.wisdomofthevalar.com/phpB...php?f=4&t=4113

Regards

Jarolas
    [color=#80BFFF]Wisdom of the Valar - A Kinship on Snowbourn[/color]
    [url=http://www.wisdomofthevalar.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4113/]Click here to read or download our full guide: [i]An Introduction to Wisdom of the Valar[/i][/url]

Règles de messages