Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Looking for previous Lorebook entry "A Guide to Good Minstreling"

Hello all,

As the title of the post says, I'm looking for the minstrel guide "A Guide to Good Minstreling". It was originally written by a user named "Tyar" but was updated later by some others. I don't visit the forums very often, though I've been playing for years so I wasn't aware that the lorebook would be going away otherwise I would've saved this for myself. It was a bit outdated, but had a lot of really good information that is still very applicable, especially to a new minstrel player. Does anyone know if it's still available anywhere? I'm sure there are alternatives, just figured I would ask because I really liked it. :\
    Landroval Server
    Telonos, Teona, and Quendariel

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...s&client=opera

better copy and paste it before the cache expires
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Fantastic, thanks very much! clearly my google fu skills need work because I couldn't find a cached page of it >_<
    Landroval Server
    Telonos, Teona, and Quendariel

That guide is at least somewhat out of date, eg it mentions Minstrels can wear medium armor at level 15 and they no longer can.

THis guide https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...se-of-Isengard seems to have more up to date information.

Règles de messages