Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Login link not always showing up

Quite often I have the problem of the login link not showing up at the top of the forum page.

This happens in Firefox v22.0. Not sure about other browsers.

I had this too - had to click Reply on a post to be taken to the login page (after which I got My Account and Logout links at the top).
    Also using Firefox 22.

Before the forum upgrade I had the forums bookmarked. If I use that bookmark now then I get the new forums but with no Log In option.

The answer for me was to click the Forum button at the top of the page (on the large grey bar) which then takes you to the same page with the Log In option, then re-bookmark that page.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Citation Envoyé par WBS Voir le message
    Before the forum upgrade I had the forums bookmarked. If I use that bookmark now then I get the new forums but with no Log In option.

The answer for me was to click the Forum button at the top of the page (on the large grey bar) which then takes you to the same page with the Log In option, then re-bookmark that page.
    This is correct. The URL for the forums changed, so you need to update your bookmark. The old URL will (for now) take you to the temporary forums that are still present, but there is no reason to be logging into them (which is why there is no login link).
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Règles de messages