Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3
Affichage des résultats 51 à 75 sur 75

Discussion: Grams Camping

Yeah... but no.. it happends exactly as I described and also you did exactly the same thing during the prime time running to the backdoor of lug as soon as creeps pushed... over and over, even when we have the outnumbered buff and everyone get tired and leave.

What is wrong with the freeps? :S

Also we prove what happends when we roam the map with a small group, can you deny how your group of LM+RK killed our group of 4 and corpsejump at lug cross roads? haha i guess not.

But is ok, like I said I am nobody to judge you can play the way you want, just dont make posts claiming that you want changes when you are the first one doing the same things that you complain here.

The word in english could be hypocrite I guess so gratz! you have your own gratz thread now too

See you on creepside when the next update come out farming bad geared freeps at GV like any other Fotm player will do.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

1. You say "it happends exactly as I described" . Your description was a picture.

2. Running too lug? That's Ironic.

3. "can you deny how your group of LM+RK killed our group of 4 and corpsejump at lug cross roads?" LOL?

3. You running around prime time with 2 wl's, a defiler and a reaver. I don't have to say anything about this.

4. Who corpse jumped you? You rolled with 4 creeps against 10.

5. LM+RK group? I was the only rk? And we had 1 LM?

6. Once again. Stop picking at thin air.

This game is too hard.
    Healsyou/Healsyouu. Worst Minstrel and Defiler ever.

[Raid] Soltaz: kill.... the freeps

Meh.. just loooooolzgath haha.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

Citation Envoyé par Eldacarion Voir le message
    Meh.. just loooooolzgath haha.
    Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lzgath

Citation Envoyé par Bandle Voir le message
    This game is too hard.
    L2P! Also I didn't read anything cause Elda types too much! Makes my brain hurt.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

I'm done replying to this thread. As it seems it has gone past and not even close to where I was hoping for it to go.

Citation Envoyé par avengingbananaslug Voir le message
    L2P! Also I didn't read anything cause Elda types too much! Makes my brain hurt.
    I'm glad Elda is back to give us Wall of Text!!!

Citation Envoyé par Bleedtodeath Voir le message
    I'm done replying to this thread. As it seems it has gone past and not even close to where I was hoping for it to go.
    I'm sorry people derailed your troll thread.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Citation Envoyé par mieka Voir le message
    freeps could do alot better to put up a good fight when this happens instead of just getting more numbers.
    I'm not saying that anything else you said was bad, i'm saying this is the best thing you have said. Some freep leaders will add a couple, see how it goes, then grab a couple more and so on. Others will start a group and just open it up with the sole purpose of filling to 24. There are times when the latter is appropriate but most often it's that first thing I said there that should be tried.

Also, what you posted doesn't address the issue of having to aplogize for agreeing with Rubble or Maggot.

Attended by Coldaen

if i could, i will make love myself

tks turbine!
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par Eldacarion Voir le message
    We can blame turbine for ruining the PVP with their "patches", but at the end is the player behind the toon that have the power to offer a good show or not.. after all.. Lotro is serious bussiness and freeps are not OP haha.
    Can't agree more... People blame Turbine(off course they have reasons, Turbine sucks) but most people who complain always zerg and always will, no matter what changes Turbine does.
    Pehuel-Carolo-Kemiras.
    Perdonen mi ingles. Sorry for my english.

Citation Envoyé par Bleedtodeath Voir le message
    1. You say "it happends exactly as I described" . Your description was a picture.

2. Running too lug? That's Ironic.

3. "can you deny how your group of LM+RK killed our group of 4 and corpsejump at lug cross roads?" LOL?

3. You running around prime time with 2 wl's, a defiler and a reaver. I don't have to say anything about this.

4. Who corpse jumped you? You rolled with 4 creeps against 10.

5. LM+RK group? I was the only rk? And we had 1 LM?

6. Once again. Stop picking at thin air.
    1. You might not know but Elda does not speak or understand english all that great. I actually have to correct everything he writes on the forums for him so other people can understand what he writes. Instead of writing he likes to
    use pictures. Which he does better than anyone!

2. Not sure why that is ironic. The only running Elda does is away from me to try to save some greenie that has ran off by themselves. I always need to rage at him to stay close to me because I need at least 5 bubbles at all time.

3. I didn't know midnight was prime time. I also don't know what you want us to do at this "prime time". Sit at grams? Nope, that's what this thread was about in the first place. I don't sit at grams and neither does Elda. We
    also don't pick what classes we have. Whatever we have we roll with it.

4. Your group of 10 corpsed jumped us when we were with our group of 4. What didn't you understand about that? We actually only saw 6 at first. You and 3 others were lagging behind. Even though they had us outnumbered
    6-4 and had 3 to 1 outposts we still engaded since we don't care if we die and thought maybe we could get at least one kill before going down. Unfortunately you and 3 others showed up and you started healing everything in
    site. We knew we were dead and said, "oh well". Then we got corpse jumped and thouht to ourselves that if people are going to act like that when you have more than double our numbers then what's the point in fighting.....

5. Like I have said before it only takes one RK to ruin small group fights.

6. Sorry but I have not a clue what this means
    Dernière modification par bambam21 ; 08/08/2013 à 13h13.

Have you hugged a warg today?
    Purely~Scrumptious

Citation Envoyé par bambam21 Voir le message

4. Your group of 10 corpsed jumped us when we were with our group of 4. What didn't you understand about that? We actually only saw 6 at first. You and 3 others were lagging behind. Even though they had us outnumbered
    6-4 and had 3 to 1 outposts we still engaded since we don't care if we die and thought maybe we could get at least one kill before going down. Unfortunately you and 3 others showed up and you started healing everything in
    site. We knew we were dead and said, "oh well". Then we got corpse jumped and thouht to ourselves that if people are going to act like that when you have more than double our numbers then what's the point in fighting.....

ill corpse jump u and laugh with my raid when i get back to freep, except that tigger come back to play again

U KNOW WHO U ARE!!!!!, always wanted to say that, but in case u dont know, Elda will write a Wall of text of u soon

tks Turbine, really tks!
    Dernière modification par Celenir ; 07/08/2013 à 14h16.
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

@Rubble:

1- I think that my english is pretty awesome by the way. Dude My english is better than Systemic, Pengpow and even Coco togethers.... look at this "wise man words" for example: "collaboration", "cat", "Hypocrisy", "turtles".

See? awesome domination of english.. suck that coco!!!

2- Please dont rage at me anymore Lately I also have to listen to Willythewhaller rages about wasting bubbles.. bubbleduck have all the bubbles not me.

3- Yeah I was laughing at this one, is not like we have all the toons with high rank to pick up and make the "perfect group" is just what we have.. so like jimmy would say: "say what?"

4- Well, that is why I used the word "Hypocricy" you know that I google that word right? haha you should be proud! I am making plans to marry Morkel and get the American citizen also we are planning to adopt Leben at some point.

5- Loooolzgath...

6- I was searching on google about what he was trying to say and I found a reference that he may like turtles.. I even found a song about it:

Citation Envoyé par bambam21 Voir le message
    Like I have said before it only takes one RK to ruin small group fights.
    Mean

wordzz

Attended by Coldaen

I am trying out a new cologne. It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in 9 countries and has real panther in it, so you know its good. They've done studies - 60% of the time, it works every time.

~Col

Citation Envoyé par mdhjcturner Voir le message
    I am trying out a new cologne. It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in 9 countries and has real panther in it, so you know its good. They've done studies - 60% of the time, it works every time.

~Col
    The freeps lied to you. That's a knockoff cologne made from cheetah from Chinese scentshop laborers.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Citation Envoyé par Melywen Voir le message
    Just have fun, and when you aren't anymore: Log Off
    This is why I logged off months ago.
    Edelbrock

Citation Envoyé par Orlandu Voir le message
    This is why I logged off months ago.
    You logged off months ago because you discovered what a girl was!

this thread is going places
    [URL=http://s265.photobucket.com/user/josebe16/media/mongrel1edit2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii232/josebe16/mongrel1edit2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Grimbon-Rank 10 captain

Someday when war leaders get stealth, sprint, and self bubbles. There will be no more gramscamping. This will make them into wardens though so grams camping will prolly continue. Oh btw has griNch gotten rank 13 yet. That's when I will be coming back to lotro so I can say that Ashhsa can heal better than a rank 13!!! Oh and elda I love you like maggot meat loves cake
    Yours truly, president Ashhsa, greeniefarmer

Ash, Maggot actually said that he want to take a boat to where I live and stab me on the eye

I wish I could run away like Turcion the Running Princess if Maggot decide to come after me :S

Don't worry. Maggot cant fit in a boat. Or a airplane. Or a car come to mention it. And you KNOW he cant walk that far. besides if he tried to hurt you. Id break up with him.

Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3

Règles de messages