Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Looking for a Beginner's Guide

Hi there, I was wondering if there was a guide aimed at an introduction to the legendary item system. With the "Lorebook" gone due to the site revamp, that guide is unreachable. I am a thoroughly confused level 55 warden, and don't quite understand relics, gems, melding, deconstructing, etc. I really appreciate the help.

Lotro-wiki has a decent guide for Legendary Items here.

Have a look through that and check out some of the pages linked from that one for more information on any aspect you don't understand.

If you're still unsure about anything then come back here and ask about it, someone will always be happy to answer.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Awesome, you're the best!

While not very practical, you can still bring up the old lorebook guides through the internet archives. Not all is lost.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130510145323/http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Legendary_Items_Guide
    Dernière modification par melyjely ; 04/08/2013 à 06h17.
    [COLOR=#ffd700]I'm a Banana[/COLOR]

*grins* all hail the way back machine! It's been a lifesaver for me more than once when looking for older webpages that have since gone extinct!

Règles de messages