Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Kinship for Older Players?

I just returned after a couple of years off and created a batch of new characters on Vilya to get reconnected with the game. I'm looking for a kinship that is seeking more mature (that is, not simply 18+) members. Also, it should be one with a name that has some connection to the lore, or at least has the flavor of Middle Earth to it. I'm looking for kinmates who are friendly, casual and chatty, and don't care too much about raiding or end-game progression.
    Hamlet was right . . . but so was P.T. Barnum!

I sent you a PM Welcome back to LOTRO!!
    [B][COLOR=#6495ed]"You cannot pass," he said. "I am a[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00bfff]Servant of the Secret Fire[/COLOR][COLOR=#6495ed], wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. You cannot pass."[U][I]The Fellowship of the Ring II 5: "The Bridge of Khazad-dûm"[/I][/U][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][COLOR=#5f1fff][B]Athene~Vilya~85 LM[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.sotsfire.com/"][B][COLOR=#7b68ee]SOTSFire.com [/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Welcome back! Check out United Races.

who you calling old...lol

Hugs. Briannas add to friends.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000072e59/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Règles de messages