Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Discussion: Eternal Login Error

Eternal Login Error

It's been well over a month now that I constantly see this error upon logging in to any of my toons:

Error 0x800441f4 received when trying to retrieve information about any support tickets associated with this account.

I reported it in-game and was told that the in-game support has nothing to do with it and to check the forums (and they instantly closed my ticket.) Servers have been brought down, the game's been updated, and yet this error persists. What gives?

Get the same thing, I think it's if you have or have had an open ticket outside the client.

just had a support ticket put in myself yesterday about almost 1000 magically disappearing Turbine Points, now I get the same message when I log in.
    Citation Envoyé par KirchAsh4 Voir le message
    It's been well over a month now that I constantly see this error upon logging in to any of my toons:

Error 0x800441f4 received when trying to retrieve information about any support tickets associated with this account.

I reported it in-game and was told that the in-game support has nothing to do with it and to check the forums (and they instantly closed my ticket.) Servers have been brought down, the game's been updated, and yet this error persists. What gives?
    [LEFT][SIZE=1][SIZE=4][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [/LEFT]

I have had the same message myself since some time. Another thing that happened today is that new kinship members get deleted from the game when they log out. I was checking threads for this error message to see if it has any connections...

What is going on?

I found this on Turbine Support, posted August 29, 2013:

"We’re currently aware of an issue where one or both of these error messages will sometimes appear in your in-game LOTRO chat window. This issue is cosmetic and does not mean that there was an error with any tickets that you submitted to Customer Service (such as a world character transfer request). Please disregard this message.

We’re working to resolve this issue and appreciate your patience."

Citation Envoyé par Belka Voir le message
    I found this on Turbine Support, posted August 29, 2013:

"We’re currently aware of an issue where one or both of these error messages will sometimes appear in your in-game LOTRO chat window. This issue is cosmetic and does not mean that there was an error with any tickets that you submitted to Customer Service (such as a world character transfer request). Please disregard this message.

We’re working to resolve this issue and appreciate your patience."
    Just for the record, this error appears on two separate accounts that I own. One of which was idle for one year and the other was idle for two years.

Yeah, I have had this issue too. Frustrating.

Règles de messages