Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Discussion: Chieftain Crygin

Chieftain Crygin

Yet another rank 12 on the server, this time with one of the most widely respected WLs out there - Chieftain Crygin!

Famous for often getting bored and soloing Garry to pass the time among many other things, Cry has finally found the time to kill some freeps instead of wasting time 1v1ing champs (which often go on for hours...) and we now ./salute you, chief.

I also hasten to add that Cry suspiciously lost connection just as he died on Lugz hill - his body remained there for hours, a broken reminder of the passion of the creeps of yesteryear and the struggle of creeps trying to survive in the harsh moors. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I was only in a group with him for a few minutes... (QQ)

So gratz Cry, onwards to rank 13 and maybe *just maybe* you can now kill Aktis in a 1v1!
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Congrats Crygin! Well earned!

I never hurt no Creeps.

Talking

Citation Envoyé par Celedreor Voir le message
    I also hasten to add that Cry suspiciously lost connection just as he died on Lugz hill - his body remained there for hours, a broken reminder of the passion of the creeps of yesteryear and the struggle of creeps trying to survive in the harsh moors. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I was only in a group with him for a few minutes... (QQ)
    1v1
    I remember this! because i was in that group ^.^ Congratz on r12 crygin best Wl on this server. You always give me the best of fights
    Zly- RuneKeeper
    Margrish- Rank 7 Reaver

Grats, Crygin!!! A legend of Dwarrowdelf, awesome to see you hit R12! Hope to see ya in the 'moors this fall!
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Congratulations! We should make a Warleader Raid when I come back in a couple Weeks
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

gz crygin, ur beast wl
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Règles de messages