Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Discussion: Farming reknown

Farming reknown

Couple of questions.

Where is the best place to casually farm renown? I'm looking for a nice out of the way place where most players generally avoid as it's a hassle when getting interrupted. Also, is there a particular creep class I should roll for renown farming? I don't mind paying a little to unlock more classes if one of those classes offers more renown than the others. Finally, assuming i can farm steadily for 8 hours a day, when do you think i'll be able to reach R15?

Citation Envoyé par site400 Voir le message
    Couple of questions.

Where is the best place to casually farm renown? I'm looking for a nice out of the way place where most players generally avoid as it's a hassle when getting interrupted. Also, is there a particular creep class I should roll for renown farming? I don't mind paying a little to unlock more classes if one of those classes offers more renown than the others. Finally, assuming i can farm steadily for 8 hours a day, when do you think i'll be able to reach R15?
    There's a place called, "The Renown Rock.". Go there and you will for sure to get all the renown you need uninterrupted! The cords are route 66 to your 88

Citation Envoyé par Cynfi Voir le message
    There's a place called, "The Renown Rock.". Go there and you will for sure to get all the renown you need uninterrupted! The cords are route 66 to your 88
    Don't forget the Rank Farmer's Faire™ held daily on TR lawn.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Citation Envoyé par Cynfi Voir le message
    Thanks, I was totally going in the wrong direction on Route 69.

well are u wanting to be undisturbed or are you wanting convenience and MAX renown per hour.......happened to know u can make over 8k reknown per 10mins if u have 100% tome and some of the buffs on ur side if u do it properly.

Try joining a Yand or Latina fraid, you will get tens of thousands of points from hardcore farming via quests.

Règles de messages