Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 4 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 26 à 50 sur 81
    Vanyar: members of Hecki Hecki Pateng + High Council [IMG][/IMG]

Dernière modification par Aresrond ; 03/09/2013 à 04h42.

Resurrection - EU-Snowbourn.

Apex of Elendilmir completes Flight to the Laggy Mountain T2C.

Group makeup consists of a guard, warden, lm, two cappies, mini, rk, champ and four hunters for anyone curious.

Do you still think it is worth mentioning to post a kill?
    we did it weeks ago after two months pause in the second try. But after the nerf and the nice vid from the french kin it feels easier to do than smaug cm

And as you can see in the video of aresrond, it is still doable with a twink hunter and a champion who completely fails to do damage due to clicking

Citation Envoyé par Dwargin-Vanyar Voir le message
    Do you still think it is worth mentioning to post a kill?
    we did it weeks ago after two months pause in the second try. But after the nerf and the nice vid from the french kin it feels easier to do than smaug cm

And as you can see in the video of aresrond, it is still doable with a twink hunter and a champion who completely fails to do damage due to clicking
    Yes

Nice work Apex! Let's keep Elendilmir's raiders rolling.

Divide et impera [DE Vanyar] and our friends.
    http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3382/caqmnwc6_jpg.htm

Loot:1 First age,1 Golden hunter glock

Is the lack of lag present in Aresrond's video typical of Euro servers? I'm seeing at most, 3 or 4 second hiccups on some summoner waves while others have virtually none. I don't think we ever got a wave with 4 summoners (sometimes even 2 or none) where we didn't get server lag for a solid 5-10 seconds. I suppose we could have just been horribly unlucky, but Aresrond's video almost looks like an entirely different fight.

Citation Envoyé par JDCass Voir le message
    Is the lack of lag present in Aresrond's video typical of Euro servers? ...
    My kin was trying T2 on Withywindle server multiple times and we all had those crazy lag spikes. 5 seconds freezes and Boom. We were done.

Citation Envoyé par Kiliandi Voir le message

Loot:1 First age,1 Golden hunter glock

Is the lack of lag present in Aresrond's video typical of Euro servers? I'm seeing at most, 3 or 4 second hiccups on some summoner waves while others have virtually none. I don't think we ever got a wave with 4 summoners (sometimes even 2 or none) where we didn't get server lag for a solid 5-10 seconds. I suppose we could have just been horribly unlucky, but Aresrond's video almost looks like an entirely different fight.
    Every try last 4-5 weeks on Eldar has been a massive lag fest for us.

There has been one or two times where there was not too much lag on the first try, but got worse with every wipe.

... and a champion who completely fails to do damage due to clicking
    What does clicking have to do with failing to do damage? I consider myself being capable of delivering extremely high DPS (at least I've always been amongst the top parsing DPS) and I click every single skill. Using keybinds is just not necessary for PvE content.

No, we had fights were we had over 10 seconds lag were nothing could do anything.
    One of our kin had read a tip in the forums: All 12 people have to relog and then directly start the raid, they should not be in an instanced area - and voila, worked for us, could do it yesterday with this tactic completely without lag, although the first try before the relogging was a complete lag festival at each wave

Citation Envoyé par Vodomir Voir le message
    What does clicking have to do with failing to do damage? I consider myself being capable of delivering extremely high DPS (at least I've always been amongst the top parsing DPS) and I click every single skill. Using keybinds is just not necessary for PvE content.
    Maybe it is not only clicking, but 1,3k DPS is very low, looked yesterday i had a bit over 2,3k DPS which is a huge difference in my opinion. I explained it with clicking because you can see a pause between brutal and clobber with over a half second as an example.
    Furthermore i have experienced, that you cannot be as fast with clicking as with pressing keys, but maybe you could surprise me. I have a high opinion of your champion knowledge, but maybe this is the reason i could reach and top your parses (i hope i remember right and it was not another champ in the champion dps thread )

And now sorry for the excursion to the champions, i was just wondering in my first post because smaug cm wasn't worth to post, but flight after the nerf seems still be it worth? I am out, do what you want

Maybe it is not only clicking, but 1,3k DPS is very low, looked yesterday i had a bit over 2,3k DPS which is a huge difference in my opinion. I explained it with clicking because you can see a pause between brutal and clobber with over a half second as an example. Furthermore i have experienced, that you cannot be as fast with clicking as with pressing keys, but maybe you could surprise me.
    I haven't seen the video, so I didn't know about that 1.3k DPS, which is indeed on the low end. Still this has nothing to do with clicking vs. using keybinds, it's more related to that specific Champ in that vid. Furthermore why would anyone be using Brutal+Clobber these days? And here I thought the days of 2H Champs has come to an end

Btw. it doesn't really matter if clobber follows like 0.1 second after Brutal or 0.5 seconds after Brutal, as long as Clobber is fired during the animation timeframe of Brutal, as we all know that Brutal's animation time isn't skipped at all, you'll merely add the Clobber DPS into the Brutal animation timeframe, which will be the case in both scenarios.

I have a high opinion of your champion knowledge, but maybe this is the reason i could reach and top your parses (i hope i remember right and it was not another champ in the champion dps thread )
    As for the Champ DPS thread, yes that was me back in the days. And I haven't seen anyone parsing higher in that thread, aside from a few jokers who compared their fully buffed CBR + Fight On parses to Miretocot's and my unbuffed No CBR parses. So maybe you'll surprise me by showing those parses?

And now sorry for the excursion to the champions, i was just wondering in my first post because smaug cm wasn't worth to post, but flight after the nerf seems still be it worth? I am out, do what you want
    Still everyone is entitled to post in this thread and brag about their kill, if they so choose. It's not like the list of kins that actually beat this encounter is 30+ kins long. This thread doesn't even have 10 kins posting.

I haven't seen the video, so I didn't know about that 1.3k DPS, which is indeed on the low end. Still this has nothing to do with clicking vs. using keybinds, it's more related to that specific Champ in that vid. Furthermore why would anyone be using Brutal+Clobber these days? And here I thought the days of 2H Champs has come to an end

Btw. it doesn't really matter if clobber follows like 0.1 second after Brutal or 0.5 seconds after Brutal, as long as Clobber is fired during the animation timeframe of Brutal, as we all know that Brutal's animation time isn't skipped at all, you'll merely add the Clobber DPS into the Brutal animation timeframe, which will be the case in both scenarios.
    Then watch it, please. For every champ it's better than comedy
    It is half right, for brutal+clobber itself it is ok, only if you let follow a fast skill like merciful, the seconds are getting essential

As for the Champ DPS thread, yes that was me back in the days. And I haven't seen anyone parsing higher in that thread, aside from a few jokers who compared their fully buffed CBR + Fight On parses to Miretocot's and my unbuffed No CBR parses. So maybe you'll surprise me by showing those parses?
    As you can see I don't post very often in the Forums, so I didn't in the champion thread, but I will look for some screens.
    Sadly I am at the wrong PC right now. I can search for them on Sunday or next week. If I can't find them I will parse and answer in the champion thread.

Still everyone is entitled to post in this thread and brag about their kill, if they so choose. It's not like the list of kins that actually beat this encounter is 30+ kins long. This thread doesn't even have 10 kins posting.
    As I said, i was just wondering. For me it is nothing to post about any longer, but if people decide it still is for them, it is OK. I just wanted to ask the question and it is answered

Then watch it, please. For every champ it's better than comedy
    Will do so, if I find the time to ;-) I'm currently sitting in the office, so I don't have the time to go through 10 minutes of video footage.

It is half right, for brutal+clobber itself it is ok, only if you let follow a fast skill like merciful, the seconds are getting essential
    Basically you don't always sit at 5 pips for Brutal+Clobber+Merciful and thanks to the Clobber CD nerf this scenario will occur at a maximum of once every 10 seconds (given you are always sitting at 5 pips, once clobber comes of CD, which will most likely not be the case), so in the end that delay of 0.5 seconds (and even with keybinds there will still be a short delay, so the difference between clicking vs. keybinding will probably only be 0.3 to 0.4 seconds) isn't nearly enough to explain those 1.3k DPS.

And honestly, I'm not affected by this at all, as I've never played the Brutal+Clobber rotation (since I'm a dual wielder since day one). So from my point of view clicking is by no means destroying my DPS, especially since you can actually achieve extraordinary DPS with just clicking.

As you can see I don't post very often in the Forums, so I didn't in the champion thread, but I will look for some screens.
    Sadly I am at the wrong PC right now. I can search for them on Sunday or next week. If I can't find them I will parse and answer in the champion thread.
    Unfortunately, parsing now doesn't really help, as I don't have that many parses from the RoR era, especially no standardized dummy parses, to compare to any parse you would be doing now. I have retired from this game and don't see myself giving a comeback anytime soon (if at all). But if what you say is true and you actually parsed higher than me (not only on dummies, but also in real raid scenarios), then kudos to you, you are a true Champ.

No, we had fights were we had over 10 seconds lag were nothing could do anything.
    One of our kin had read a tip in the forums: All 12 people have to relog and then directly start the raid, they should not be in an instanced area - and voila, worked for us, could do it yesterday with this tactic completely without lag, although the first try before the relogging was a complete lag festival at each wave
    Oh, that's interesting. The only time we've managed not to be lagged out at every wave was restarting the instance right after completing t2. We were about 8 mobs short at the 10 minute mark in a run so we started up a new instance and all subsequent runs weren't as bad. And when I say "weren't as bad", I still mean completely unacceptable for the already mediocre raid content we subscribe for, but less laggy nonetheless.

Essentially what I'm getting at is this is like Draigoch bugging out all over again: Everyone has their own little "tricks" to fixing an in game issue (in this case lag), but no one seems to be completely certain why it's there or how it can be manipulated to not be as awful. I guess we should just be grateful we don't have to restart the instance every time it happens.

Oh, and as for the comment regarding posting about Flight t2c, I'll admit that it's laughable compared to what it was pre-nerf. But comparing it to Smaug t2c is like comparing post-nerf Watcher to Turtle; still not even close. The most difficult mechanic of the fight to overcome is most assuredly the lag as we're all aware. That in itself makes completing it a little less satisfying than it should be. However, the fact of the matter is, there still have been relatively "few" kins successful at downing it. Especially considering only two NA kins have beaten it (to the best of my knowledge), it's no where near the triviality of Smaug. I would strongly suggest you just ignore the thread if you don't want to see kins taking pride in their work ^_^
    Dernière modification par JDCass ; 17/09/2013 à 13h01.

The reason that so few kins have beaten it is because most if not all have left LOTRO. Most of Ramble On has moved on to Rift where when raiding 10 mans or 20 mans, we see no lag and they are doing bug fixing every Weds, so when something is broke, it gets fixed fast. Lucky for us, RO was able to merge with another LOTRO Raiding kin from another server, so that is two raiding kins, than another LOTRO kin saw my post about us now playing Rift and they joined with us too, so thats three raiding kins that I know for sure that left for Rift. The loot, the lag and than no raids coming with HD did it for us, maybe Turbine may change thier ways, but until they do, RO will not be back.
    Dernière modification par Jamesm429 ; 17/09/2013 à 14h16.
    Ramble On's Channel: [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/QuantarLOTRO?feature=mhee[/url]

Gratz to all the kins who made it .

May I ask ....what did you get from the loot? did you feel that it was more rewarding that tier 2 only ,or the same ?

anyway...the deed and the pride its the best reward i guess .

Citation Envoyé par Norhog Voir le message

May I ask ....what did you get from the loot? did you feel that it was more rewarding that tier 2 only ,or the same ?

The try before we completed it we were short by 6-7 mobs, so just did normal t2. In that we got a first age and a gold I think, from T2 CM we got nothing but the usual trash relics and stuff.

Citation Envoyé par Norhog Voir le message

Loot? I don't think anyone has really been raiding T2/T2C for loot in 4-5 months or more. Most of the loot that was saught after was farmed in BFE T1, or several other of the instanced that were farmed... Luckily all the fancy Guard gold items were for DPS, minus the shield, so once I got my shield and my first FA symbol for my belt, I was set.

Anyway, as you said, the deed, horse, title(?) and being one of the few that were able to accomplish it are reward enough at this point, otherwise people would go play Rift/FFXIV/SWTOR/etc.

As far as posting about Flight T2C kills, as Vodomir said, it's not like we have a list of kins that have downed it as long as Lightning T2C (or even F&F/Saruman T2C for that matter), so I don't see why we shouldn't post. Obviously I am a little biased given the question that was originally raised about posting and what is in my sig below, but I think posting about Flight T2C kills not only tells us that the kin was skilled/lucky enough to kill what only a few have done, but maybe more importantly, that there are still kins out there attempting it, even if it was only a few hours a week like us.
    Elendilmir
    Kinship: [URL="http://e-apex.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=256768&sid=3b8e42d88e54213114e395e1cdd477ae"]Apex[/URL]
    Garcimili - 85 GRD /// Arthilios - 85 HTR /// RonSwanson - Defiler

The only reason so few kins have completed flight is that there are very few kins still raiding. It really isn't that hard.
    Dernière modification par Tarenius ; 23/09/2013 à 16h20.

Biggest obstacle now is the lag making it literally unplayable. This has been the case every time we've tried it in the last several weeks on Dwarrowdelf. Are other servers able to complete it still?

Tonight was the worst lag I've ever experienced in there. It was literally 10-20s of lag for the waves with 4 summoners. It use to be 0-5s for me typically.

I was hoping with the update today it was fixed but it only got worse.

p.s. somehow I magically got teleported outside Galtrev AH when I left the instance after completing t2. I was at snowbourn when I had entered.

Citation Envoyé par timmyloo22546 Voir le message
    Tonight was the worst lag I've ever experienced in there. It was literally 10-20s of lag for the waves with 4 summoners. It use to be 0-5s for me typically.

I was hoping with the update today it was fixed but it only got worse.

p.s. somehow I magically got teleported outside Galtrev AH when I left the instance after completing t2. I was at snowbourn when I had entered.
    Was brutal tonight, trying to get the deed done and to be honest, not going to happen if it continues to be this bad.

Raid Dev and Sap,

Is the team aware of this? I would like to know. There are still players that are going in there and wanting to complete content.

Citation Envoyé par Beltharas Voir le message
    Biggest obstacle now is the lag making it literally unplayable. This has been the case every time we've tried it in the last several weeks on Dwarrowdelf. Are other servers able to complete it still?
    Evernight has basically given up trying.

T2 and T2 CM is a myth now.

Even T1 with more then 2 summoners in a wave now devastates the groups.
    I asked about it once and the response was they had monitoring code embedded. That was months ago...

It's disheartening at best.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Page 2 sur 4 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages