Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 13 sur 13

Discussion: So addle.....

So addle.....

So Addle is moved up to 20s (10s with legacy) I can't be the only one furious about this. Addle is always on CD because of my flashing blades and Surprise Strike from feint animation cuts. I know they want to keep us equal with champs, but this is a little rediculous....
    Ishali - RK | Ishai - Champ | Ishaz - Warden | Ishah - Captain

In the previous update, addle was nerfed up to 10 seconds and then they broke the skill by accidentlally reducing the cooldown to 5 seconds unintentionally.

In essense, this isnt the first time that this has happened. I think the general consensus is we are still mad from the last time but hey ho, we can always hope they will break it again (despite the fact that the broken version is actually what the community want)

If only they listened........
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

When they last did a moderate combat revision regarding interrupts all of them were to be at 10s minimum time. They even DID change Addle from 15s CD to 20s. http://www.lotro.com/en/game/article...mbat-revisions

At some point it was unintentionally reduced. Update 11.2 simply returns it to the intended and former 20s CD.

I think we should be fine with this - it was meant to be 20s but they messed it up somehow, now it's back where it (probably) ought to be, a skill that we have to think about using rather than just spamming it.

I'm not to worried about this since the Burg dev has mentioned that in the class revamps coming witelms Deep he will take a look at the animations of certain skills that does take long time to use. I prefer that option, so the skill animations are changed instead of mixing with the cd of a skill to cut off animations.

So I say just accept it until Helms Deep comes out
    Glennadan 85 Burglar - Glennaran 85 Lore Master - Glennbor 85 Guardian - Glennborn 85 Champion - Glenndir 85 Minstrel - Glenndor 85 Warden - Glennhad 85 Captain - Glennion 85 Hunter - Glennlas 85 Rune Keeper
    Riddermark/Brandywine

Citation Envoyé par Glenndor Voir le message
    I'm not to worried about this since the Burg dev has mentioned that in the class revamps coming witelms Deep he will take a look at the animations of certain skills that does take long time to use. I prefer that option, so the skill animations are changed instead of mixing with the cd of a skill to cut off animations.

So I say just accept it until Helms Deep comes out
    This is what I am hoping for as well. We shouldn't need an interrupt skill to progress through a rotation more efficiently. It should be used to interrupt and ONLY to interrupt. If it turns out we still need addle to do more dps... I will be greatly disappointed.

I was pissed the first time. Still am.

Let's hope they do revamp those skills animations.
    Dernière modification par Simon23 ; 26/07/2013 à 12h52.
    Palesinik, Brandywine Epic Gambler Burg

First of all, The Guardian stamp skill is still at 5 sec so its not true that this was for a purpose of standardizing interrupt skills.

Second, this was one of the few remaining useful things a burg could do (to keep a baddie like third boss fight in SG) permanently interrupted. They have taken everything else from us (CJs and CC) and most groups don't want a burg (or a LM) and consider them dead weight. So there is no reason that a burg interrupt should be equalized to a champ unless they are also going to equalize dps. Burgs no longer get the crit advantage vs. the champ because agility no longer does the crit it used too.

Are supposed to just abandon our burg characters ? They are not competitive with other classes. Same with the LM. Its not fair to those who invested in these two character classes at a time when they both had a useful role to play in raids.

Citation Envoyé par MithrielWielder Voir le message
    First of all, The Guardian stamp skill is still at 5 sec so its not true that this was for a purpose of standardizing interrupt skills.
    Thought they fixed that.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

The base Guardian interrupt cooldown is one minute. That can be reduced by 10s with a trait, another 10s with a traitline bonus and 30s by a maxed out legacy. If it doesn't currently work that way then it's still bugged.

The Dev Diary has already been linked here explaining their intention with these changes. Bugs do not change that.

Second, this was one of the few remaining useful things a burg could do (to keep a baddie like third boss fight in SG) permanently interrupted. They have taken everything else from us (CJs and CC) and most groups don't want a burg (or a LM) and consider them dead weight. So there is no reason that a burg interrupt should be equalized to a champ unless they are also going to equalize dps. Burgs no longer get the crit advantage vs. the champ because agility no longer does the crit it used too.

Are supposed to just abandon our burg characters ? They are not competitive with other classes. Same with the LM. Its not fair to those who invested in these two character classes at a time when they both had a useful role to play in raids.
    The fact that you COULD keep a boss permanently interrupted is exactly why they made the changes. The Burglar interrupt hasn't just been equalised to the Champion, so comparing the classes is irrelevant. ALL classes that had interrupts with a cooldown of lower than ten seconds was raised, Freeps and Creep, not just the Burg.

If you feel the class is not currently competitive, stop complaining when one of your OP aspects gets nerfed, and focus on getting your weak points addressed. Skill animations are the problem here, and it's those that should be focused on, not belly-aching because you lost an easymode interrupt.
    [LEFT][COLOR=#ffffff]Morlenil Barkolomew Turmuz Shurz Gruubluk

Posting in white; so people can read my dismal ramblings easier.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

The fact is Burgs need some overhauling in Update 12 and I sure hope Turbine pays attention to it's players. The main advantages of a burg are interrupts, CC, debuffs, and single target DPS. While the debuffs remain the same, CC has become pretty much moot with any of the Erebor 6/12 mans with the exception of BfE, where quite frankly I'll take an LM over a burg in that situation. And if you want good single target DPS, I'll take a hunter over a Burg. While it's not devastating to have an increase of 5 more sec CD on interrupts they could have left it the way it was until Helm's Deep when hopefully they make the Burg more useful. As of right now it was one of the few thngs groups wanted us for.

"... and most groups don't want a burg (or a LM) and consider them dead weight."
    I don't agree with lumping in LM's with Burgs. In addition to stun protect, OP water lore heals, and fellowship wound/disease removal, my LM does some sick AoE damage
    [COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=#00ff00]95 Bur[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]glar-R8 | 95 Lore-Master-R8 | 95 Minstrel-R7 [COLOR=#00ff00]| 95 Hunter-R7 [/COLOR]| 95 Captain-R6 | [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]85 Warden [/COLOR]| [COLOR=#ff0000]76 Rune-keeper[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#ffa500]60 Guardian[/COLOR]

Use addle better...

*Inside joke*

/Pro burglars highfive
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Sorry but in a group, having a qk burg with the moors set dev bonus, RW and CD on the target is far better than having a hunter. With a burg, everyone deals more damage and crit on the target which results of a higher global dps.

Also stop saying it's hard for a burg to get a group for anything because it is simply not true. I never had any problem finding a group for anything and I never felt like a dead weight.

Now Ì'm not saying burgs don't need some love from devs. We obviously do. But it's not catastrophic.
    Dernière modification par Simon23 ; 29/07/2013 à 09h42.
    Palesinik, Brandywine Epic Gambler Burg

Règles de messages