Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Discussion: Legacy replacing

Legacy replacing

If i deconstruct a Legendary weapon say my bow of level 57 and take the legacy scroll at which max level will it have?

If i grab a level 65 bow and level it level 30+ and deconstruct it for a legacy i want will it be able to go on my level 75 bow?

Citation Envoyé par GozmitJosh Voir le message
    If i deconstruct a Legendary weapon say my bow of level 57 and take the legacy scroll at which max level will it have?

If i grab a level 65 bow and level it level 30+ and deconstruct it for a legacy i want will it be able to go on my level 75 bow?
    Not sure about the 57, it will be either max level 60 or 65. Need to see for yourself, I am afraid. (Maybe you could report back once you did?)

The 65 bow will yield a scroll for up to 75, I just recently verified this:

HTH,
    SNy
    LotRO on Linux! http://SNy.name/LOTRO/
    Also home to the LI progression diagram.
    Find the new forums unreadable? Try my forum theme.

I'm fairly sure the scrolls just cover the level range of the expansions, while items with a former level cap already give scrolls usable up to the next (former) cap, so it breaks down to:

item level => scroll level
    -----------------
    51-59 => 60
    60-64 => 65
    65-74 => 75
    75-85 => 85

There exist scrolls with a max level of 80, if you deconstructed a level 75 item before RoR, but it seems you can't get them anymore.

Règles de messages