Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2
Affichage des résultats 26 à 35 sur 35
    Citation Envoyé par Celenir Voir le message
    involved in what? i cant zerg being solo, the time i play its always end on raids leechs, cause when i go to rezz to get the people coming back to raid, i kill just 1 and suddenly the raid is right there, so there is no place for solos or duos anywhere, and im still stickin it with my playstyle, i dont really care.

From time to time i ask in GLFF if anyone is interested in doing some moors spars or 2v2, barely 1-2 players say something, now go ask for raid in GLFF or creep OOC and count how many anwsers u get

people just like points, its simple, and what i try to do with my warg is avoid that, i barely get 5-10k a week, and again, i dont care and i dont complaing either, its what it is

U just need to see how many X there are in OOC when Shupth logs in, its pretty funny
    I mean small group actual fun fights, the last three times I got those kind of fights you were involved in it 2 of the 3 times. 1v1s between HH and GTA and the time over by OC with you and the greenie reaver, bunch of ungrouped people running all over the place on that side of the road. Bring Doro back out there.
    Dernière modification par Ghosttaker ; 19/07/2013 à 13h18.

Attended by Coldaen

Citation Envoyé par Ghosttaker Voir le message
    I mean small group actual fun fights, the last three times I got those kind of fights you were involved in it 2 of the 3 times. 1v1s between HH and GTA and the time over by OC with you and the greenie reaver, bunch of ungrouped people running all over the place on that side of the road. Bring Doro back out there.
    all good man, just keep doing what ur enjoy more, just for fun

just remember if now its super easy to get points, dont hurry, just imagine how easier is going to be next year, have fun
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Coco is the only person that can Zerg into a raid solo and rage in broken English yet make all the freeps run back to the Rez. Coco cutie stop being so bad and start joining the shupths raids. You may catch rubble if you do.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

Citation Envoyé par Celenir Voir le message
    i kill just 1 and suddenly the raid is right there
    To me that's the funnest part about being a solo warg; Seeing how much you can get away with before the zerg wants your blood.
    Don't listen to morteth, stay creep!
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

I need to up my reaver stealth! Then I'd dual box reavers and gank everyone.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Aww I almost miss all of this, funny that not much has changed, same complaints different day. Play The Secret World, PvP isn't perfect but there is not running, no hiding, no npcs, just kill or be killed. Message me on here if you want a trial or more info.

Citation Envoyé par avengingbananaslug Voir le message
    I need to up my reaver stealth! Then I'd dual box reavers and gank everyone.
    Slug I hate you fix your computer, finish the DL, and text me!
    Dernière modification par Cladariel ; 23/07/2013 à 02h00.
    Evermor

I am newish to the Moors and have been enjoying it as of late. Even though Wargs like to eat me for a snack. - Cam
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000002ab0a3/signature.png]Camgilnel[/charsig]

All I know is every time I'm in the Moors it's boring. I don't think farmers and multiboxers have anything to so with it. I'm pretty sure it's because it's either raid out or it's nothing.

I dont play as much as i used to on this server and whenever I do login it pisses me off to see a bunch of people ive never seen being so high in rank. Even though I wasn't there when infamy gain was very little, im pretty sure id prefer it that way.

Everyone says it's not solo'ing if you hug the raid, but the fact of the matter is, as a warg its pretty hard to gank anyone solo let alone kill someone in the middle of a group.. Hugging the raid at this point is the only thing I can do unless I catch the odd freep solo which will most likely kill me anyway. The only reason I still play this game is because I have fun and I try not to pay attention to all these new players whom stack infamy day after day.. I do also have the hope turbine will eventually sort out the game

@creeps if you dont like someone who joins the raid for a obvious reason such as farming/multiboxing, just leave the raid and make your point.. If there are enough people happy to give up raiding like this im pretty sure the farmers/multboxers will get the message and stop doing what there doing. As well as raid leaders who will get the picture and stop inviting them.

@maggot If any farmers/multboxers do outrank you im pretty sure most people on the server wont give them the recognition.. R15 is a status of respect not a race in my opinion, Any farmer/multiboxer who does get R15 wont get any respect from me..
    Silverlode - Warg R11 Parmluk |BA R11 Pewpewparmdevz | WL R7 Juxxernaut |Defiler R7 Pinkplague | Reaver R7 Lifestealer | Hunter R6 Phoelix | Weaver R6 Eightleggedmutant Restitution - Fractured
    Mentionable Former Servers - Imladris | Withywindle

Citation Envoyé par Freyjo Voir le message
    I am newish to the Moors and have been enjoying it as of late. Even though Wargs like to eat me for a snack. - Cam
    Perhaps you'd be willing to dip yourself in chocolate and roll through some crushed hazelnuts?

I'm rather new too (but second time around) and having a blast.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2

Règles de messages