Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Discussion: help please!!

Cool help please!!

here is a question ,we all know at moors warden is the best strong class both freeps and creeps ,but some guys said that weaver can solo warden ?even at the same rank ,i dont know how to do ?what weaver rely on can solo warden ?i have a weaver and everytime i meet a warden ,always die for wardens ranged dotted damage ,a series of wounds damage ?i mean they dont do anything except give me on many wounds and i will die ..besides ,warden has instant ranged slow skill..its too difficult to defeat it ...so any good guys mind giving me some suggestions..thank u a lot ...

Sounds like you have low audacity

Might want to bring your aud up. Try messing with your traits, go for some crit defense, and mitigations, hey increase your survivability. I don't have a spider, but a Blackarrow, I have been able to defeat low ranked (1-4) wardens fairly easily since rank 6 when I got damage increasing stances. I have heard that weavers have some kind of damage reflect skill, I don't know what rank it comes at, but try that.
    Best of luck.

Citation Envoyé par PCY Voir le message
    here is a question ,we all know at moors warden is the best strong class both freeps and creeps ,but some guys said that weaver can solo warden ?even at the same rank ,i dont know how to do ?what weaver rely on can solo warden ?i have a weaver and everytime i meet a warden ,always die for wardens ranged dotted damage ,a series of wounds damage ?i mean they dont do anything except give me on many wounds and i will die ..besides ,warden has instant ranged slow skill..its too difficult to defeat it ...so any good guys mind giving me some suggestions..thank u a lot ...
    I'm sure this will sound condescending, but...

You need to learn how to play your class before getting into the specifics of strats vs each freep class.

Hahahahaha! Rofl! Maybe on a different game.

wardens are beatable on spider.. if the warden is not good a really effective thing is watching what stance they are in, and screwing up their gambits by going melee or ranged based on their stance. if they are in assailment stay right on their butt. if they are recklessness or determination kite them/stay ranged. good wardens that doesn't really work on but ehh, most aren't good.

I believe it was I that said that, if you're on brandywine server ,OP. and yes it is possible, if you mess with their stances and keep your debuffs on them and theirs off you (use spider chitter, the green pot), you can do it. It also helps to silence them via shadows bite when you are in melee range, which is usually often. and keep catch prey up, remember to kill nearby adds for life and power if applicable, and save your silence and stuns etc when you get them low, and basically stop them from hitting never surrender while spiking them. if the warden is wholly focused on living with traits and gear etc, you can't kill him, but then... he can't kill you either, i've had fights that lasted 2 hours with wardens that only defend themselves. and your burrow will usually come off cd during those long fights well before you need it again. remember to kill his power too, sometimes if they don't pay attention you can lock them out of their skills by keeping them too low to use their power restore. there is more to it, but basically, you really need to have experience with the spider class, keep in mind too, that if you can drop him off a cliff in the course of your fight, he'll lose his b/p/e while his legs heal and you can take that chance to really nuke him if the situation warrants it.

Règles de messages