Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 29

Discussion: The Grams Camp

The Grams Camp

I have just made a video to show how it is on creep side. No one will join up for a fight, because they have no will to fight. The surge in wardens makes everyone sad ofc, and it gets really hard to recruit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8ZBo...ature=youtu.be

Just my view on things.

Such an interesting post! ...

I agree that camps need to end, its brainless on freepside and creeps are dissuaded to play.

Solution: Let creeps have Lugz fulltime so they have a fallback point and can fight with npc's
    Partial Solution: I won't be pvping on champ if it is a camp, and will quite possiblt go ba.

~Aldair

Option to avoid Grams Camp..

..map out.

A little teamwork goes a long way. Here's a little snippet from creepside OOC last night:

[07/13 10:27:56 PM] [To OOC] 'it's a nice day when i pull up my last 5 kills list and it says:'
    [07/13 10:28:07 PM] [OOC] Pawz: 'Bamor?'
    [07/13 10:28:09 PM] [To OOC] 'bamor, bamor, bamor, thorvani, bamor'
    [07/13 10:28:12 PM] [OOC] Pawz: 'haha'
    [07/13 10:28:14 PM] [OOC] Shaggrat: 'bahaha'
    [07/13 10:28:15 PM] [OOC] Duckymomo: 'hahaha'
    [07/13 10:28:27 PM] [To OOC] 'it's usually quite the opposite :/'

Was a nice change of pace to take out a warden camping grams a few times. Now, when we have 3+ wardens with heals and more camping grams... either map, feed freeps at the rock, or log.

- Kuzdav

sad... nothing changed or will be changed!!! have fun there!!!keep discouragin creeps to go out of grams and experience how pvp is, i mean for the pplayers that are kinda new that i usually see there when i'm on!

Citation Envoyé par juiceyhammo Voir le message
    Option to avoid Grams Camp..

..map out.
    Problem with this, freeps zerg anything out of grams, also new creeps can't get maps when the map is blue

I needed to laugh so hard when freeps complained about those wargs when they got GV camped for 2 days.(probably feeled like 2 years)

What can I say?
    Option to avoid GV camp...
    .... map out

Map out? To Bree? Thorins gate? Rivendell? ROFL!

There are rules for creeps when not to use maps, made by....freeps......
    Check it out:
    -Grothum. Problem: you will get called out for grothum farmer. (you do not earn your rank properly)
    -Randomly maps for keeps and OPS. Problem: You will get called out for PVE-player. (you do not earn your rank properly)
    -Maps nearby spots to go in DOF. Problem: You hide when freeps are out. (you do not earn your rank properly)
    -Map to check out keeps that are about to turn into blue to inter the ''attack''. Problem: You gank them while in your npcs. (You do not earn your rank properly)
    -Mapping in when someone calls out a few freeps. Problem: You are about to zerg! (you do not earn your rank properly)
    -Mapping out of rez cause of camping. Problem: You bring down the freeps fun. (you do not earn your rank like that)
    -Mapping to grams. Problem: You been called out for coward and hide with less numbers against those that are much more. (You do not earn your rank like that)
    -Map into spots with your Duo/Group/Raid. Problem: You are about to cross the line that ''you are never alone''. (You do not earn your rank properly)

Congratz Imladris: we gave the pvp in here rules.
    Goodluck little creepies with following the rules.

Lets give it a name here:
    Gramscamp: GC (no not CG but GC)
    GC-rissem
    Got GC-ed
    I did GC-ing
    I wanted to GC

Stay at grams, makes everything so much interesting. XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dernière modification par Jotar ; 14/07/2013 à 19h36.

Citation Envoyé par Ald142 Voir le message
    Problem with this, freeps zerg anything out of grams, also new creeps can't get maps when the map is blue
    Yes that can be true, but creeps that have no other maps than Grams map? Must be rank 0-3. That is partially the reason on some servers groups and raids only take on creeps rank 6+, but that's another discussion
    I'll admit two words wasn't so constructive so I'll elaborate on 'Map out'

Mapping out with a small group = freeps have to split up to find you = good small group fights on occasion. Yes you will get called out and zerged, it's PvP. The best thing to do is keep moving with your group.
    Tried and tested this week, had some really nice groups with Lubshag on WL/def, Glashburz and others, ended up with some great action around TA Like Rally said though, it can be hard to get a group creepside.

i logged off because of that today.
    we were three in a group, there were some more creeps, but max 2-3 other that were a little higher ranked. freeps were first in lugz, where we could get them, cause some fell off/jumped, so they were all spread out. well, then 3+ more freeps showed up (high ranks ofc), did lugz-rez-camping, then went to tr to get us out of the rez i guess.
    tried to see if we could fight them in tr - but with three we didnt have a chance at all. we tried to get more ppl, i said several times in occ that we need to focus dps, but noone x-ed up.

i don't see what to do there. there was a creep-freep-relation of 1:2 at least, probably worse. more then 50% of creeps are low-ranks. even if you have 10vs10 its very very rarely equal. freeps also seemed to have larger groups.

the biggest problem in my opinion is that there are just not as many high rank creeps as freeps. leaders lack since jo isn't here anymore. i don't feel like i'm a good leader, that's why i dont like to do it. but a lot of people i know on freepside don't like to go creep often. also it's not true that only creeps up to rank 3 lack maps. i know creeps that are rank 6 who play regularly and don't have all maps yet, because they never got sigils to barter them - and it really takes long to get them via quests.

and yeah i also was at grams with my freep in the last days - freeps do it, because there is nothing else left to. and sometimes you are there with people from your kin/friends and you want to play with them. and i appreciate that there are people on freepside that try to avoid it - but stop insulting the creeps for not moving out when they clearly don't stand a chance openfield or not even in a keep, regarding ranks and numbers.

+ rep to you Lasx

I barely have any maps on my r6 ba lol

The reason freeps are camping grams so hard nowadays is because there is no action, no other creeps anywhere in the map. I walk all the map in stealth for half hour just to see if i can find anything. The only Place i can find creeps is grams. So i go check there a bit and log off in the next minute because there is nothing more boring for me than grams camp. Freeps go where the creeps are. Therefore, grams cramp is major creeps fault. Cookie is right, split up and you will see the difference. Dont listen to Jotar, in fact dont be anything like him. Dont be afraid to come out and die. You may die a lot, thats true, but with all those fights will make you a better player instead of pushing random buttons in a zerg ball, and soon enough you will be killing ranked freeps by your own.

Look at all the QQ this QQ thread has generated.

You all can hide till fraids disband
    You all got maps to go take rez spots if there are only some wardens glued to grams that are out (and why are you letting them get pts there, duh they will stay if you do)
    Once you got a rez spot you can patrol that area and ignore grams

If you don't want a 12 man fraid to form up, don't gank the carp out of a 2 man group with 3 healers dps and a few wargs. Once you gank the small teams and solo's it will end for you at grams, then you can QQ some more about it.

Creeps create your own problems, which makes the QQ here epic fail.

yeah because some creeps are like ALL creeps.... derp.

whatever, zergs will always happen: you have someone call you (solo or with 2-3 more) out because you killed him and suddenly 5 creeps show up and zerg you, they might not be grouped. or you duo and see how your buddy goes down and map there and then you kill the freep who is there, it happens. happens to my rk all the time. do i care? no. i still go out solo on my rk every day.
    that's just another topic.

and nyah/saff is right about the grams camp reason, it's just that. nothing else to do. but it's sometimes impossible to do smth else on creep when noone wants to help - when cookie is on creep it seems so easy cause everyone joins him
    Dernière modification par lasx ; 14/07/2013 à 18h18.

Thumbs up Difference

A week or two ago..
    Note there are also 4-5 (solo) freeps behind me at this point

How RvR ended today, nice job creeps

Citation Envoyé par Arriou Voir le message
    sad... nothing changed or will be changed!!! have fun there!!!keep discouragin creeps to go out of grams and experience how pvp is, i mean for the pplayers that are kinda new that i usually see there when i'm on!
    Ofcourse it never ends! We have a curse and ow dang... Imladris freeps are the pro's... It will never end! :O

Conclusion: stay at grams and play when they are not out! :O
    Dernière modification par Jotar ; 14/07/2013 à 19h34.

cookie that pic on grams its just one day man if a creep would pic evry time its a grams camp i can't imagine how long the htread would be! the second at gv good job no ironic but when u log creep sometimes u have from freep side friends with you cookie so they group up and more come when they see the numbers + when you are on creep its les freeps out becuase ur on creepside leading big difrence if u get the point!!i agree with liz to some but if u map out and scout the map but not grams it very difficult u find freep out becuase almost evryone at grams i have tried that some times and i didin't got something!!!madd if you have a group and find 2-3 creeps u will let them be?i don't think so i never have saw that on both sides!!

Citation Envoyé par Nyahh Voir le message
    Dont be afraid to come out and die.
    Hah..

cookie that pic on grams its just one day man if a creep would pic evry time its a grams camp i can't imagine how long the htread would be! the second at gv good job no ironic but when u log creep sometimes u have from freep side friends with you cookie so they group up and more come when they see the numbers + when you are on creep its les freeps out becuase ur on creepside leading big difrence if u get the point!!
    Heya Arriou,
    Yes it is just one day, which is exactly the point, it happens too often, as it was said above, creeps lack good leadership at the moment and have a lot of creeps 'mid' rank currently, but soon I think that will change.
    Actually, I logged freep side first and heard creeps were at Grams, so I switched to help out, started a raid and we got some good fights all over the map. No friends switched with me as far as I am aware, and I think Jango was leading freepside so it's not as if they were lacking in good leadership.

ANYWAY, the original post on this thread was regarding creeps not grouping up. I was simply showing that when creeps do group up and get away from Grams they stand a good chance and have a lot of fun like we did today

Smile

Guess I'll bring some food and drinks when I visit Imladris some time. Camping everywhere. woohoo... marshmallows?

madd if you have a group and find 2-3 creeps u will let them be?i don't think so i never have saw that on both sides!!
    We don't run around in large groups with massive overheals, we disband if the craid which was out which caused us to form a fraid disappears.

There is no reason for the creeps to be running around with 2 defilers 3 warleaders and a bunch of other dps class if there never was a fraid to fight. So a fraid naturally forms to face off with the zerg blob and 9 times out of 10 it disappears.

It's cool if a craid forms up with the intention to get freeps to raid up for some fun, but that's not hardly ever the case, it's always creeps wanting to run around zerging then crying when it ends up as a grams camp.

And I don't get why there are not more creeps out, there are a lot of new freep kins I see running around trying to get their gear, it should really cause the creeps to be out more with all them juicy targets.

Solo RK

Citation Envoyé par Davrotik Voir le message
    A little teamwork goes a long way. Here's a little snippet from creepside OOC last night:

[07/13 10:27:56 PM] [To OOC] 'it's a nice day when i pull up my last 5 kills list and it says:'
    [07/13 10:28:07 PM] [OOC] Pawz: 'Bamor?'
    [07/13 10:28:09 PM] [To OOC] 'bamor, bamor, bamor, thorvani, bamor'
    I was working during this time so the Thorvani kill was when I was solo or small group at another time and I doubt it was at Grams. I solo at least 75% of the time and have roamed the entire map not seeing creeps. I cannot stealth and I do the pve tasks. The point of the pve is to create pvp so any creep on the map should know that I am there when a kill shows up.

The problem with any camp is poor/no leadership, poor tactics, laziness, and sometimes boredom. Eventually everyone in the Moors is there and then it is just RvR superior numbers game. If you want it different then change tactics. As said before, the key is constant movement. If you wait around in the same spot after a kill then you should expect to get zerged. I have only been playing pvmp this year. From what I have seen freeps band together in small groups or solo unless a craid is out.

There are plenty of times that the small group/solo action is great. Since a lot of freeps also play creeps then the server could shake things up. If creepside needs leadership or numbers, perhaps a suggestion would be a scheduled pvmp night on creep side for each freep kin.

Citation Envoyé par XxMaddawggxX Voir le message
    We don't run around in large groups with massive overheals, we disband if the craid which was out which caused us to form a fraid disappears.

There is no reason for the creeps to be running around with 2 defilers 3 warleaders and a bunch of other dps class if there never was a fraid to fight. So a fraid naturally forms to face off with the zerg blob and 9 times out of 10 it disappears.
    this is hilarious. dude, this thread is about creeps NOT grouping up.

I don't even know what the hell are you talking about. I guess you saying that creeps raid up for no reason and then disband when freeps raid against them? I'll try to answer you.

Creeps are not usually raided up when you get zerged. It's when someone gets called out you use your map (like the rest of the creeps when they not busy) and all arrive pretty much at the same time. Hence you feel you got raidzerged.

The main reason for disbanding when it's rvr or gvg - when freeps wipe they immediately get moar and usually that makes them ridiculously strong at one point (maybe not after first round of recruitment). Yes creeps also try to get moar but 9 times out of 10 there arent any free/willing players on. Also then there are all the friends and coolkids who just have come online and you need to add them to your raid (on both sides). So 8 man can easily turn into a 12 man and after busting that bubble with a extra friend you most likely hit 18peeps in no time without even realizing. But there will always be more freeps on in any hour of the day then creeps (fact). Hence why you really have to be picky if you want good action and more importantly the action to last.
    Dernière modification par arghh ; 15/07/2013 à 04h43.

Wink

Heh, 2 weeks off, Imladris is still the same. (Hell, love to QQ very often too, especally when Saff ganks me)
    Hydrogen
    Nitrogenn
    Hydronakh

Citation Envoyé par arghh Voir le message
    this is hilarious. dude, this thread is about creeps NOT grouping up.

I don't even know what the hell are you talking about. I guess you saying that creeps raid up for no reason and then disband when freeps raid against them? I'll try to answer you.

Creeps are not usually raided up when you get zerged. It's when someone gets called out you use your map (like the rest of the creeps when they not busy) and all arrive pretty much at the same time. Hence you feel you got raidzerged.

The main reason for disbanding when it's rvr or gvg - when freeps wipe they immediately get moar and usually that makes them ridiculously strong at one point (maybe not after first round of recruitment). Yes creeps also try to get moar but 9 times out of 10 there arent any free/willing players on. Also then there are all the friends and coolkids who just have come online and you need to add them to your raid (on both sides). So 8 man can easily turn into a 12 man and after busting that bubble with a extra friend you most likely hit 18peeps in no time without even realizing. But there will always be more freeps on in any hour of the day then creeps (fact). Hence why you really have to be picky if you want good action and more importantly the action to last.
    Lol, nice try. We know the difference when there is a group or just a callout. The same group rolls around the map, not just some randoms mapping in.

This thread was just a QQ about creeps not grouping and blaming it on wardens existing or some weird notion like that.

Aldair went over and made a group up for a while last night. They made it through a lugz rez camp, then they got to zerg a little at lugz back door after they PVE'd the delving for a bit. Their numbers didn't hold though after many hours, but it was shown to be possible to still have creeps grouped up outside of grams, and by anyone who wants to lead over there.

The voodoo magic of wardens existing as rally put it in the opening of this thread, did not have any effect.

Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages