Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Discussion: Frozen Gambits

Frozen Gambits

Today for the first time ever I had my gambits become frozen. I had a red asterisk on both the gambit and icon in the tool bar. Clicking on it did nothing through out the encounter with the boss. Has this happened to others? It was a first time for me and I didn't know how to clear it. This was in an instance in Annunimas.

Citation Envoyé par DuncanMcDermott Voir le message
    Today for the first time ever I had my gambits become frozen. I had a red asterisk on both the gambit and icon in the tool bar. Clicking on it did nothing through out the encounter with the boss. Has this happened to others? It was a first time for me and I didn't know how to clear it. This was in an instance in Annunimas.
    What stance were you in?
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00][FONT=impact][I]Occupy Warden Forums to bring back teh awesome.
    [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=impact][U]NO GAMBIT COOLDOWNS![/U][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Determination
    Does that make this happen?

Citation Envoyé par DuncanMcDermott Voir le message
    There are enemies that disable one or another of your basic attacks (spear, shield, voice). When that happens, a gambit that uses that attack as it's special effect (Boar's Rush uses shield, for example), is also disabled temporarily. Hope this helps.
    Recent immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

That explains it then. Thank you for taking the time to post this.

Règles de messages