Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 10

freeps keep stalking me -.-

I'm a warg and wargs stalk ppl not opposite -.-

Why cant my warg detect that?

I've been ganged several times.. ANY wargs have a tip for me?

Citation Envoyé par Neptunus Voir le message

I'm assuming you mean while you are in stealth.

Hunters have a skill that will track targets (within 120m, I thnk), and can trait so that it also detects stealthed targets. Make sure the tab you normally keep open in your chat window has 'Standard' checked as one of the filters that are active (right click on the tab>change filters>check Standard). With this active any time a hunter (or other freep using a store bought tracking tome) tracks you, a message will display saying "you feel as though you are being followed..." and the hunter will have a dot of you displayed on their minimap and will be able to select you whether stealthed or not. Seeing this message is your cue to &&&&. You have a few choices at this point: simply run away, if you get a certain (and considerable distance away) you will break the track, unstealthing and then restealthing will cause them to lose the track, and hitting dissapear while you are already in stealth will also break the track. Both the hunter track and the tomes bought from the store have a 30 second cooldown, fyi.

There are a number of tactics you can use to use this whole process to your advantage and make the hunter who is trying to track you think they have the advantage, and use this to your advantage, but those are the types of strategies that you are better off figuring out yourself. Also remember hunters have an ability to stealth that does not allow them to move. If you have been tracked and do not see any freeps nearby, this does not mean a hunter is not very close.

If the problem is you getting found while in stealth by freeps who simply 'see' you anyway: make sure you have the class trait enhanced stealth equipped, and do NOT equip the stealth detection corruption. Even with this trait, which every warg should be running, it is possible for a freep to see you, and this likely-hood becomes greater the closer you are to them (same goes for npcs). Also note that Loremasters have a skill they can cast on themselves or other freeps increasing their stealth detection. you will need to stay farther away from freeps with this buff active, though very few LMs tend to use or share this ability. Hunter campfires also increase stealth detection for freeps within their radius, so stay away from those as well.

Hope this helps.

Also, at rank 9, you will unlock sense prey which allows you to track freeps in a 120m radius, and an enhanced trait that reduces the radius to 90m, but allows you to track stealthed targets to, so this whole process becomes a 2-way street that is very much in your favor over hunters at that point.
    Dernière modification par spelunker ; 12/07/2013 à 14h57.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Pay attention to your chat window as a warg....occasionally you'll get a message saying "You feel as though you are being followed." This means that a Hunter (or another class that has bough store trackers) has tracked you and will probably be going after you shortly. If this happens you should either:

1.) Un-stealth then re-stealth to get rid of his track
    or
    2.) Get away from him as quickly as possible (run into a keep, pop sprint), if you have eyes on him, to get rid of his track.

If you do option numero uno, make sure there are no other Freeps around. If there are other Freeps around, get out of there as quickly as possible if you do un-stealth (sprint would be a good option right about here).
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Citation Envoyé par Neptunus Voir le message

Nothing much to add. The two previous responses have it more or less covered. Anyone, can tell when a track has been set on them, but you won't know if the hunter (or someone using a store tracker) just pops it up to see what's around. If they don't actually select you, you won't get an alert.

Also, be aware that their tracks have shorter cooldowns and longer range than ours do. We're 1 minute, with a 120M range on the normal track, and 90M if we've traited to detect stealth. They have a 30 second cooldown with a 120M range, unless they treat to detect stealth, in which case it goes to 140M.

(Yes, I am bitter about that. When a kid gets lost, they don't call for "Bob, the guy with good eyes." They call for a tracking dog - which is way closer to us Wargs than to one of those bipeds. But I digress.)

Disengaging is usually a good idea if you're getting tracked but don't know for sure where they are. If they're ganging up on you, be careful with the cooldowns. I tend to find a spot where I can see fairly clearly, unstealth, stay in cover, and wait for the cooldown to restealth. I don't blow cooldowns unless they get on me before I can get back into stealth.

Of course, if you know where the Creeps are, head for them without breaking the track. Let the Freeple follow you, then turn on them when they collide with your mates.
    Hobbits . . .
    Now them's good eatin'!

Take a look at the art of warg. Some of it is a bit outdated but there is some really good information and tips there. =)
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par nubcat Voir le message
    Take a look at the art of warg. Some of it is a bit outdated but there is some really good information and tips there. =)
    I agree with Nubcat the Art of Warg should be your first place of reference. You also need to harness the amazing power of plugins. LOTRO alert flashes an absolutely huge message on your screen when you're being followed or have a gold drop. It's great.

Get it here!
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...nfo.php?id=609
    SteamBear level 101 Defiler - Legion of Lost Souls
    Twitter @Judging_Jester

You aren't clear as to how freeps are spotting you. If it is down to Hunters tracking you (or other freeps using store bought trackers) then you need to know how to deal with tracks properly. I wrote a brief guide on how to deal with being tracked, which you may like to take a look at. If freeps are simply spotting you whilst you are in stealth then you need to know a bit more about how stealth works in the game. Again I have written a guide on this, which you can read here.

Citation Envoyé par MrWarg Voir le message
    I wrote a brief guide on how to deal with being tracked, which you may like to take a look at. If freeps are simply spotting you whilst you are in stealth then you need to know a bit more about how stealth works in the game. Again I have written a guide on this, which you can read here.
    I feel like the phrase "there's an app for that" could be translated for wargs as "there's an Art of Warg article on that"...
    lvl 105 Guardian | 93 Mini | 63 Hunter | 46 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV

Citation Envoyé par Arathaert Voir le message
    I feel like the phrase "there's an app for that" could be translated for wargs as "there's an Art of Warg article on that"...
    Ra'men.

I'd be shipping cartloads of Wargie Snax(tm) to MrWarg for that...
    Hobbits . . .
    Now them's good eatin'!

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but the PvMP+ plugin that is commonly used is very easy to install and apart from keeping you up-to date with your progress with ranks etc it also means that when you get tracked it produces a huge flashing 'You feel as though you are being followed' sign on the screen which you cannot fail to miss.

When I get that I immediately drop stealth activate march and head away from the offending target (if I can see them and often you do see hunters doing their track animation) or just head in a direction you feel is safe away from the action or towards friendly NPC's, wait until stealth is ready again and then just switch back into it again.

A further tip and one that has got me a few extra kills on hunters is to drop stealth before they actually track you if you can see them doing it, this is often when they exit GY's or GV. It means they will track you just as stealth is ready again and you can literally lose the track instantly and turn on them!
    The Last Alliance - Officer
    [B]
    Dapple[/B] Rank 10 Warg

Règles de messages