Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

Can't open a ticket/can't report bugs.

I get the error message whenever I log in. Error 0x800441f4 received when trying to retrieve information about
    any support tickets associated with this account. Therefore I can't open a ticket or report a bug to receive help with my problems.

I have not been eligible to enter a lotro lottery for over a year. I don't know if this is related to the support ticket error.

I completed all wildermore deeds before they were updated to include new titles and traits so now I am unable to assign these titles to my character and because of that I'm unsure unsure if the traits bugged as well.

I am so desperate. Please help!

That error message is a common bug

I haven't submitted a bug/support ticket in over 6mths, yet I get the same message on login EVERY DAY

It has only been happening since Rohan went Live

It has no affect on Lotteries, or other bug reports

The Wildermore Deed was corrected yes, but apparently it is not retro effective
    Any deeds you completed before will not be credited for Title Rewards
    Only those Deeds completed AFTER will be credited

I think Turbine are working on a fix for this

Citation Envoyé par ManWarBear Voir le message
    I get the error message whenever I log in. Error 0x800441f4 received when trying to retrieve information about any support tickets associated with this account.
    This message is an erroneous meaningless message. Just ignore it. Its only purpose is to annoy us.
    Therefore I can't open a ticket
    If you can't open a ticket you may be playing on an account that does not access to the ticket system. The ticket system is only available to subscribers or Premium accounts that recently spent dollars on the game.
    or report a bug to receive help with my problems.
    The bug reporting system was recently changed. The new system has some bugs.

A bug report goes to the Quality Assurance department. If QA determines that it is a new valid bug then it gets forwarded to the software development department. At some later date 1-12 months later an update to the game software will deliver a fix.

You not will not get any help when you submit a bug report. You will not get any status or other information. The only feedback is if and when the game software changes to eliminate the problem.
    I have not been eligible to enter a lotro lottery for over a year. I don't know if this is related to the support ticket error.
    The Lotto isn't working properly. Hopefully this issue will be fixed in the second week of July when the new web site launches.
    I completed all wildermore deeds before they were updated to include new titles and traits so now I am unable to assign these titles to my character and because of that I'm unsure unsure if the traits bugged as well.
    This situation is a bug in the game software. We will have to wait for an update to the game to resolve it.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Citation Envoyé par Yula_the_Mighty Voir le message
    The Lotto isn't working properly. Hopefully this issue will be fixed in the second week of July when the new web site launches.
    Well, a few days ago there were some lotteries again (one had the Perlino & Cremello steeds as reward, the other had some booze and fireworks). It has been a few days again since the last one ended (06/29) but my hopes have been renewed to see frequent lotteries again soon
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

Citation Envoyé par Thornelas Voir le message
    Well, a few days ago there were some lotteries again (one had the Perlino & Cremello steeds as reward, the other had some booze and fireworks). It has been a few days again since the last one ended (06/29) but my hopes have been renewed to see frequent lotteries again soon
    I don't think so.

For example, there should be Welcome Wagon, Lottery of the Free People, Lottery of Arnor, Lottery of the Northlands, Lottery of the Deeps, Lottery of the Rhovanion, Lottery of the Angrenost and Lottery of the Mark active at the moment. There are no Lottos available.

My personal opinion we got a few special Lottos but the normal Lottos and the Lotto system are not still not working properly. The normal Lottos shut down completely some time in April, 2013.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Citation Envoyé par Yula_the_Mighty Voir le message
    I don't think so.

For example, there should be Welcome Wagon, Lottery of the Free People, Lottery of Arnor, Lottery of the Northlands, Lottery of the Deeps, Lottery of the Rhovanion, Lottery of the Angrenost and Lottery of the Mark active at the moment. There are no Lottos available.

My personal opinion we got a few special Lottos but the normal Lottos and the Lotto system are not still not working properly. The normal Lottos shut down completely some time in April, 2013.
    Well, good news is that Sapience posted a new update on the oncoming forum update, bad news is that it's postponed again until the end of this month (mostly because Sapience wanted the lotteries to work from day 1 when the update is done).
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

Thank you, Malindruel and Yula_the_Mighty for your replies. Thank you, Thornelas for your input. You've all helped to put my mind at ease. These issues have been eating at me and it's good to know that I'm not alone. Again, thank you all very much. My day will be a brighter one now because of you and I hope yours all go well too.

Règles de messages