Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

How do I pay my housing up keep after being away from game for over a year

So I've recently started playing LOTRO again, and I am enjoying myself, but I'm having a problem playing my housing upkeep. Obviously I owe a lot since it has been a while but when I go to the old upkeep screen it won't let me pay it. My house is still there, and my stuff is not in escrow nor is it abandoned. I'm currently a premium player, but will be resubbing my next payday. Do I need Mithril Coins now to pay it? Do you need to be VIP? Should I just abandon it and get my stuff out of escrow? I'd really like to keep my house as I love its location in the shade, its fully decorated, and the chest are full of goods Please help me, it officially becomes abandoned on July 27th

A place where cotton grows and oil flows.
    You should be able to pay maintenance as a VIP, Premium or F2P player and you can pay with in-game coin or Mithril Coins. Depending on how long you've been gone and when you last paid maintenance, you might have a very large 'catch-up payment' required and you may not be able to make a payment until you can pay all of it. As I recall, way back when the maintenance costs did not 'cap out' - the 'catch-up payment' may well be more than 'buying' the house would cost now.

When you try to pay maintenance, does it show you an amount due? If not, is there any chance you have 2 subscriptions and are not on the one that 'owns' the house?
    Be well and good questing, all! See you about Middle Earth another time!

This situation occurs when you do not have enough silver to pay the unlock fee. I do not believe the game tells how much you need. The maximum is 90% of the purchase price. Which for my deluxe works out to be around 14 Gold or 14,000 silver.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

thank you very much for the replies. Yes I've been gone for, probably, going on 2 years or close to it. This makes me a bit sad, seems it may be better than to just abandon my home get all my stuff from escrow and just buy a new one.

It's been a looong time since my last log in. In fact, the reason I reinstalled everything was the foreclosure email that was received. So after finally logging in after a year <I guess> or so, I try to pay the "Restoration Fee" and it's greyed out. I purchased 105 minthril coins <not buying any more until I find out exactly how much more I need>. Which leads me to the main question, I have a standard house...it's been a bit since my last log in...how much of what currency do I need to unlock my house?

I have paroozed through the forums but have yet to find anything that fits my situation <if that makes any sense>. Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

Citation Envoyé par Helborg Voir le message
    It's been a looong time since my last log in. In fact, the reason I reinstalled everything was the foreclosure email that was received. So after finally logging in after a year <I guess> or so, I try to pay the "Restoration Fee" and it's greyed out. I purchased 105 minthril coins <not buying any more until I find out exactly how much more I need>. Which leads me to the main question, I have a standard house...it's been a bit since my last log in...how much of what currency do I need to unlock my house?

I have paroozed through the forums but have yet to find anything that fits my situation <if that makes any sense>. Thanks in advance for any and all advice.
    after gaining enough gold I was able to pay off my upkeep on my deluxe house which as almost 7gold. I only had 2g when I started the thread. Just by leveling some alts, and auctioning some random stuff I was able to have enough to pay it off. Apparently it wont give ya an option to pay it till you have enough to fully restore it, at least; that's what happened to me.

Citation Envoyé par Helborg Voir le message
    IWhich leads me to the main question, I have a standard house...it's been a bit since my last log in...how much of what currency do I need to unlock my house?
    On the housing housing maintenance panel it will list the purchase price. If you do not have enough gold the unlock will be grayed out. The maximum unlock fee is 90% of the purchase price. For example, purchase prices is 1 gold, the unlock fee is 900 silvers.

You can calculate the unlock in Mithril Coins. Once you know the unlock fee in silver, divide the unlock fee by the weekly maintenace to get a number of weeks. Multiply the number of weeks by the weekly cost in Mithril Coins.

For example, my house costs 7 gold, weekly is 165 silvers, one week in Mithril coins is 10 Mithril Coins. My maximum fee is 6,300 silvers. That occurs on week 39. That means I need 390 Mithril coins to unlock my house.

One Mithril Coin has a value of 10 cents. It costs 39 dollars to unlock my house. I am buying 1.65 silver for each penny. A terrible conversion of dollars to gold.

You need to start playing the game. Earn some gold.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Règles de messages