Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 10

Smile The Northern Kingdom [TNK]- Recruitment

-Introduction

Hello everyone,

The Northern Kingdom kinship is now recruiting! It is my pleasure to present to all of you the wonders and features of this one of a kind kinship. From friendship to experience, raids to parties, interesting and intriguing conversations to animations, The Northern Kingdom strives to bring the best and most fun packed gaming experience to its members. We are not too big, not too small, but the perfect size for anyone seeking a kinship. We believe that winning, being the best, or being the most skilled isn't everything, but rather it is the fun, friendly, and warm nature provided that makes this kinship, as well as this game itself what it truly is. Not convinced? Below is an organized list of the things we do as not only a kinship, but as friends joined together in such an amazing game.

Raiding and Group Content (Instances, Skirmishes, etc.)

The Northern Kingdom aims to hit many aspects of Lord of the Rings Online, and one of those is instanced group content. Over our couple years of fitting ourselves into the game, we found that one of the things members tend to enjoy frequently is the content that encourages teamwork in an instanced environment. The Northern Kingdom is gradually climbing its way up the raiding ladder, and could always use an extra hand. As a member, you are introduced to the opportunity to tag along on all targeted raids, instances and skirmishes. We still have quite a good bit of raid goals to achieve, so don't miss out!

Social Gatherings & Parties

One of our favorites, social gatherings and events tend to really stand out among the crowd! One of the events we enjoy the most happens to be hosted monthly as a server-wide event. You may or may not have seen previous threads discussing it, but if not, here is the general idea-
    Players from all backgrounds gather in a single designated location of Middle Earth, usually a low level area. Once there, members have the option to spar others for fun and experience. Not convinced? One of the unique features of our spars is the encouraged consumption of in-game alcoholic beverages while engaging in a nude (no armor, weapons or jewelry) fist fight. Has someone questioned your skills, personal hygiene and/or ancestry? Then challenge them to a duel in this unique event hosted by The Northern Kingdom! (main thread located here https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Brawl-Success)

The Northern Kingdom also tends to host in-game parties for different real life or in-game celebrations/notable events. One of these events includes a rerun of Angmar's one and only, Bogbereth! In late August, TNKers of all levels and classes set out to face off the giant spider matron herself (sometimes as a fist fight) in celebration of TNK's foundation.

Crafting

Not a whole lot to cover here. We have members of all crafts and tiers who are available to help out whenever it is needed. Our kinship chests are stocked with all sorts of ingredients, components and resources. Aside from that, one of our officers was generous enough to donate a kin house owned by one of his alts (and preserved by other alternate characters) for use of further storage.

Alliances and Establishments.

(Alliances)
    Currently, The Northern Kingdom is allied with the growing, well-structured and fun filled kinship, Watchers of Elendil. They have been by far the best allies TNK has ever managed to acquire. If you find that TNK isn't up to your expectations, then I highly recommend checking them out here- http://woelendil.shivtr.com/
    We also consider ourselves allied with kinships such as Cuthalion's Warriors, who help to co-host our server wide Spar Event.

(Establishments)

Currently, a portion of our members are also active in Minecraft:

Youtube Productions

One of, if not the most notable features within our kinship is the Animated Parody Series, developed, animated and voiced by Bothorn (Igetboredproductions on Youtube), along with the voices of many others. The series involves 6 episodes that tell the story of 5 adventurers who set out on a long, perilous journey of comedy to recover the long lost treasure kept hidden away within Helegrod, Misty Mountains. What they don't know is that an army of drakes, commanded by the undead dragon Thorog, await their arrival. The 5 heroes are 1) Bothorn, the brony. 2) Kaelalas, the immature kin-leader. 3) Konataluckystar, the anime nut. 4) Cowman, the dwarf in a dress. 5) Crazy Ned (not a real kinsman), an old, heavy man who follows Cowman around for unspecified reasons. Along the way, the viewer will encounter a few other kinsman, such as Arandeuil the over powered Lore Master, or Brunlend the mysterious dwarf. Our heroes also come across not-so-friendly characters, such as an annoying hobbit and Thorog himself! Join in on this fun-packed adventure here- http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...nimated-Parody!

There is also a Halloween Special starring the cast from the main episodes.

On a side note, we've been holding back on episode 6 for a while now. There are a few reasons for this. First off, it's going to be a long episode, lasting about 20-30 minutes. Secondly, Bothorn (the one in charge of this project) has been extremely busy lately with personal matters. However, the episode is currently in the works. We have no idea when it will be out. Guess you'll just have to wait and see, huh?

General Information

Server- Imladris (of course!)
    Site(s)- (Currently Unavailable)
    Rank- 10 (max)
    Life- about 3 years.
    Leader (at the time of this post)- Kaelalas
    Successor- Auroriana
    Contact to join- Kaelalas, Brunlend, Valarya, Auroriana, Dorren, Estelvain, Totorsama, and many others!
    Means of contact (within the kinship)- In-game, Forums (links above), Steam Member Group.
    Dernière modification par Killerunicorn5 ; 02/09/2014 à 23h39.

As a member of Watchers of Elendil (thanks Kael for your kind words!) I just wanted to say that it's been wonderful grouping with The Northern Kingdom - they have a fantastic and very awesome kin! If you're not in Watchers and are looking for a kin, you should give TNK a try!
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Nice post Kael that must have taken FOREVER.

But everyone should join TNK cause like its honestly the best kin i've been in, and that's coming from a former leader of my own kin

It also has some of the loveliest people i've met in game out of the almost two years i've been playing
    Its super active most if not all the time and is well run and has a really nice atmosphere.
    Yeah the raids and instances are always fun and a right laugh but Its definitely the people in kin that make the game for me
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000c1e86/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thumbs up

Hey guys, just wanted to second (third...fourth?) what was said above and thoroughly recommend The Northern Kingdom.

We have plenty of level 85 players for seal runs and lots of other members at all levels.

If you are an active player, who enjoys a fun and supportive kin whose members who are ready to help each other out, then we have just the kin for you!

Wink The Nothern Kingdom :)

Hi, guys and all I want to say is this is the right kin for you if your looking for a kin - on the other hand let me tell you a little of my experience in this kin form the beginning I was in a lot of kinships to be honest and I was looking for a kin to call home...lol and one day I bump in to "The Northern Kingdom" and I asked Kael can I join you kin because I was looking for a active kin that's nice loving and caring...and he said let me ask you something's and he asked his questions...Then I got recruited in he's kin - Then from there I fell in love with this kin...ha-ha - It was like to good to be true...anyways if your striving in looking for a kin Look no more - /tell me or Kael or any other officer in The Northern Kingdom to join ... I hope you enjoyed reading this letter and I am looking forward in recruiting you or seeing you join the kin... I just cant get over how awesome this kin is and has been for me personally... I hope you really consider joining Soon if not soon then sometime in near future. I will just leave it there because I think you get the Idea of this kin being the awesome kin around

-Thanks for Reading!
    (Ooger)
    [Main Alt - Ooger level 105] [Second Alt - Zechariah 100] [Third Alt - Eligion 105]

A great group of friendly people. After going through 3 inactive kins in a row I finally settled with TNK. Since then, some of the members have grown to be some of my best friends.

I am in this kin for a couple of months now, and what Ive seen in these months is that people really want to help you; with instances or quests, but also, if you want, they give you advise about how to trait, use your class, which I really needed And above all, its really fun in the kin, there's always time for a good joke!

Ok you have my interest. I shall look you up when next i am online. I am a lvl 20ish Captain, Bodenh is the name.

Having recently celebrated The Northern Kingdom's 3rd year anniversary as a kinship in lotro, we have yet another year ahead, full of all sorts of fun and appealing content for our members. We welcome all new interested players to take part in our adventures and join us today!

Simply contact Kaelalas or any officer to join (See the Opening Post for a brief updated list of some of our current officers).

Hope to see you soon!

We wish all a happy new year .

The Northern Kingdom is always looking for new recruits! All are welcome. Simply contact any officer to join!

Règles de messages