Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

But I don't want to use Red Dawn!!!!!!

Anyone else driven crazy by the default to Red Dawn discipline thing? Why can't it remember I put it on Riddermark, or maybe Rohirrim? Seems like 90% of the time I forget after dismounting to reset it back, thus losing the traited benefits that apply only to the other stance.

C'mon. This should have been fixed in the revamp. It's just silly.
    I7-950, Sabertooth X58, 6950, 840SSD (250gig), 6gb ram, 1920x1200 28i, Win 8

It is a small annoyance. Consider mounting a two step process: settle in the saddle and then select the ride setting. Then spur on to victory.

I usually use blue, its a shame the Warsteed dosnt "remember" the last stance you were in.
    Hunter & alts on Snowborne since 2007, now on Evernight.

Citation Envoyé par Kheld_GB Voir le message
    I usually use blue, its a shame the Warsteed dosnt "remember" the last stance you were in.
    that's funny, i do use red dawn and each time i mount i still have red dawn... so i don't have to cast it anymore
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Citation Envoyé par Sordane Voir le message
    It is a small annoyance. ...
    Tell that to the guy who is tanking Connog and gets dismounted every 2 seconds

From Sapience, in the 11.2 update (whenever that goes live):

Mounted Combat
    •Stances have been converted to toggle skills. They should function identically to how they used to, except now the game will remember what stance you were in when dismounting, and will re-apply it when you re-mount.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ULLROARER-ONLY

And there was much rejoicing!
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/9558/w677.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ecsploits of Ec - [url]https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?426922-The-Ecsploits-of-Ec&highlight=The+Ecsploits+of+Ec[/url]

It never bothered me much as I would always be changing stances often, according to the circumstances.. At least with the upcoming change in U11.2 everyone should be happy.

Règles de messages