Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 9 sur 9

Discussion: Hurl Spear?

Hurl Spear?

I was on my war-steed on my hunter last night and occasionally, a mini tool bar would pop up with three buttons whose tool tips indicated they were to hurl a spear. The three different buttons were for different amounts of fury. I could not see a pattern to the appearance of the buttons though.

I had never seen these on my lore-master, nor have I seen anything in release notes about it. Can somebody clue me in? What triggers it? Is it stance dependent?

Was it possibly outside Cliving where you have to destroy banners or something like that?, there is a 3 button popup whenever you ride into range of these.

Citation Envoyé par Silverking77 Voir le message
    Was it possibly outside Cliving where you have to destroy banners or something like that?, there is a 3 button popup whenever you ride into range of these.
    I was there at the time. However, it didn't pop up all the time. I also think I saw it once one other place though.

Happens to me also. There are four farms south of Cliving that have banners with a shield on them. If you get close enough to any of them, the "throw spear" icon appears. This happens even if you don't have the quest.

I was just coming here to ask the same question. Now that it's been answered, I'm curious.... Why only there and not the whole of Rohan?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000001229d7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thillian, Hunter, Level 63, Elf, Kindred Souls, Riddermark

Citation Envoyé par airsoftg36c Voir le message
    I was just coming here to ask the same question. Now that it's been answered, I'm curious.... Why only there and not the whole of Rohan?
    That is an excellent question.

It's only in that area, because it is for one of the Daily quests for Rebuidling Hytbold.
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Loriandrel 85 Elf Hunter[/COLOR]--[/B][B][COLOR=#0000ff]Loriandra 85 Woman Champion[/COLOR][/B][B]--[/B][B][COLOR=#ffd700]Lorrawyn 68 Elf Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/B][B]--
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]Lorrell 55 Woman Warden [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Lorieth 53 Woman Lore-master[/COLOR]--[COLOR=#008000]Lorifindel 33 Elf Guardian---[/COLOR]Dwarrowdelf[/B]

Citation Envoyé par Loriadrel Voir le message
    It's only in that area, because it is for one of the Daily quests for Rebuidling Hytbold.
    Aha. I never did that repeatable on my LM. That would explain why I never saw it before. When I quested in that area with my LM (destroying banners) I did it on foot.

Citation Envoyé par airsoftg36c Voir le message
    My guess (and it is only a guess) is it has something to do with the Hytbold quest given inside Cliving. This quest takes place on the landscape outside but APPARENTLY the spear mechanic comes into play regardless of whether you actually have the quest active. It pops up whenever you are on a war steed in the vicinity. Once you get to Hytbold and get the quest it starts to make sense. I am not sure the spear thing does anything for you outside of the quest. (Spear is supposed to be used against the enemy's Shield Totems.) To me, this whole quest is VERY clunky. I have no idea exactly how to be successful, even though I managed to complete it a few times. I just kept trying to hit the shields from different angles until finally it works.
    Kinships: Fifth Star Vagabonds on Crickhollow (Dotswith); Random Access on Arkenstone (Dottiel)

Règles de messages