Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Discussion: kinship

kinship

ever wanted to start a kinship but can't get enough ppl or need crafters?...

get in touch...

Another option, if you are VIP, and have one friend who is also VIP, you can go together and make 4 toons apiece and put them in a kinship, because all you are required to have is 8 toons and 2 character accounts.

Rumor also has it that 1 player can hold a kinship by themselves if they can get a second person to help them start it. The 1st person creates 8 toons and a kinship, then invites the second person's toon to join. The second person then adds all the 1st person's toons. The 2nd person quits, leaving all 8 of hte 1st person's toons in the kinship. Supposedly, this is allowed, but that's only rumor--I've never tried it myself, nor do I want to.

Citation Envoyé par AllySanders Voir le message
    Another option, if you are VIP, and have one friend who is also VIP, you can go together and make 4 toons apiece and put them in a kinship, because all you are required to have is 8 toons and 2 character accounts.

Rumor also has it that 1 player can hold a kinship by themselves if they can get a second person to help them start it. The 1st person creates 8 toons and a kinship, then invites the second person's toon to join. The second person then adds all the 1st person's toons. The 2nd person quits, leaving all 8 of hte 1st person's toons in the kinship. Supposedly, this is allowed, but that's only rumor--I've never tried it myself, nor do I want to.
    It is possible for one person to hold a kinship by themselves. I know somebody who does that, but it seems kind of impractical to me.

Citation Envoyé par DwarvenLord99 Voir le message
    It is possible for one person to hold a kinship by themselves. I know somebody who does that, but it seems kind of impractical to me.
    Not if you need the extra storage! It's a way to get a whole kinship house to yourself--and the 3 chests inside.

Citation Envoyé par AllySanders Voir le message
    Not if you need the extra storage! It's a way to get a whole kinship house to yourself--and the 3 chests inside.
    Oh, that makes sense.

Règles de messages