Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 4 sur 4 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4
Affichage des résultats 76 à 85 sur 85

Discussion: question on reavers

Citation Envoyé par Familiarity Voir le message
    Guess any broken links in profiles are replaced with those. Shameless plugging for votes on Turbine's part.

I like mine, although I'm not sure Sap would approve.

Just checking if mine was broken.

EDIT: Aaargh!
    Xalgar, Xalterra, Xaltemis, Xaldo, Armoured, Oldhag
    Glurrg, Gluurg, Commendationz, Manchops, Mothnon
    [IMG]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/10817375250lotro_lotro26.png[/IMG]

it's funny because noone really actually likes sapience

Citation Envoyé par Thorandril Voir le message
    it's funny because noone really actually likes sapience

I would vote for anyone over him...

I don't see why they think it's ok to add that on all of our signatures without approval.

Citation Envoyé par masontamason Voir le message
    I would vote for anyone over him...

I don't see why they think it's ok to add that on all of our signatures without approval.
    It is pretty sad, imo it seems like a last ditch attempt to get the name of LoTRO out there since they know the game is dying, gotta try something.

For shame, someone should write the people having this competition and let em know of this trickery and BS.

Le death throes of lotro.

There really is no competition, other than whoever gives us the most money will win our contest.

That's how RoR was voted best xpac of the year over WoW's MoP and Rift's SL BEFORE IT EVEN LAUNCHED!!!!

Both MoP and SL had 10 times the content of RoR.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Meh, I like Milt, at least he doesnt flip all OP and ezmode eveything. And he doesn't stick around when his side does ezmode too much

Dahmn hackers jacking my sig. What the hell. I'll fix it, SOON... It's hard to blame em for it though; what i mean is, how else are we suppose to get to mordor in a solo instance?

Anytime you wanna 1v1, let me know Throw me a pm in lotro forums or something......not sure if i have your info in gw2.

Since RoR reavers now have an innate, continuous buff called Relentless that provides a flat 20% PM/TM at full morale. As a reaver loses morale the mit buff is converted into a damage buff such that at close to defeat a reaver will have a 20% damage buff and no mit buff. This might explain a little why reavers can seem tanky at the start of a fight but less so toward defeat. As for traits I can not speak for all reavers, but none I know of trait any corruption mits - it's all masteries/crit rating/morale in various combinations, including myself. Racial traits provide additional mits as well as the comms pots. Reavers also have a couple self-HoTs (Wrath and ungating a defeat event by critting with Improved Gut Punch which allows the use of Glory in Victory) that make their morale bar move less slowly, mimicking the effect of damage being mitigated.

rocket science u guise

Page 4 sur 4 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4

Règles de messages