Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

I bought the race trait slot unlock, but not unlock my slot

I entered the lotro store, bought the race trait slot, but nothing happened, my slot remains locked. Somebody help-me

Have you checked your bags?

Sometimes any store bought item goes into bags rather than auto use
    HAF-X | ROG Crosshair V Formula Z | AMD FX 9370 4.4Ghz Black | 32Gb RAM | R9 290 4Gb (x2) | LG BD-RE | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 550/540 SSD | Win10 Pro | WEI - 8.5

In addition to the required unlock from the store (or from being VIP) you must also be high enough level to unlock each slot. Race traits unlock at 13, 19, 25, 31, and 37. Hope that helps.

Trait slots are also level gated. That could be your issue.
    Jokeur, Officer of Into the West
    Elendilmir

I'm level 31 and have nothing in my backpack, I just bought, and did not show anything in my backpack. When I was organizing my traits the slot still locked

If you're 100% certain that you haven't received it (but first, make sure you double checked everything), you should contact support. They should be able to fix it for you, although it might take a while to receive an answer to a ticket (don't forget to reply to the automated email when sending a ticket, and don't change the subject line when you do!). If you have the option to do so, call the support service instead of sending in a ticket.
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

Règles de messages