Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 57

Hybrid View

Always level LIs to 60

I had this question when I started with LIs, and seen it asked many times:

If I'm levelling a Legendary Item for relics or shards, when should I deconstruct it?

The answer is: Level it to 60 (the max). If you are desperate to extract a legacy, you can stop at 31, but otherwise go to 60. It has been suggested 41 or 51 would also be good stopping places, but that's not true.

I have kept track of the LI decons I have done over the past few months, and it is apparent that levelling to 60 produces the best relics by far. Since I am able to craft level 85 3rd age LIs (hunter bows and melee weapons and bridles), most of my data is for those. Dropped level 85 LIs seem to have the same results as crafted, although I have fewer samples Lower level LIs give lower results, but the trend is similar.

Based on 98 decons, an average 3rd age LI levelled to 60 produced:
    1.8 T7 relics
    8.5 T6 relics, and
    5.8 T5 relics, and refunded
    894,423 IXP (84% of the 1,067,828 IXP to get to 60).

Since I don't normally level LIs to less than 60, for fun I did four to 41 and four to 51. It's a small sample, however.

Levelling to 41 produced on average
    0.75 T5 relics (3 one time, none the rest) and
    9.75 T4 relics, and refunded
    381,025 IXP (55% of the 687,828 IXP to get to 41)

Levelling to 51 produced on average
    6.25 T5 relics and
    10.75 T4 relics, and refunded
    795,625 IXP (89% of the 887,828 IXP to get to 51)

Note: IXP refunds are quantized to particular rune values. With so few samples, the average could be off by a lot. One of the 51s refunded 938,000 IXP, more than the LI had in it.

The difference between levelling to 51 and 60 is only 180,000 IXP. Since going to 60 always produced at least 1 T7 and many T6 relics, and stopping at 51 produced only T5 and T4 relics, levelling to 60 is a clear win.

I used to decon at 31 because that's what everyone told me to do. Then I started getting lazy and just let them all get to 60. It turned out to be a great idea. Thanks for collecting some actual data on the subject! +rep

When they first introduced LIs leveling them to cap was a waste of time. The rewards were barely (and not always) better then leveling them to 31. They have since increased rewards for deconstructing LI at level cap. It's much faster to level them as well now.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r133/quick_fawn/download_zps62d3cec7.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT]

I still have one question : when your LI reaches level 60 you can reforge it a last time.
    So, should I reforge it (and pay for it), or just deconstruct without reforging ?

I've always reforged it prior to deconstructing, just to be safe, but if it is not necessary, I would rather not spend the money on it.

For fun, I did a couple without the final reforge and they produced typical results: T7, T6, and T5 relics and 867,000 IXP runes. The sample size is too small to generalize, but there isn't an obvious difference from the ones I deconstructed after the final reforge. If you need to, I guess you can save the 60s 50c for the reforge.

Citation Envoyé par Eliahnus Voir le message
    I still have one question : when your LI reaches level 60 you can reforge it a last time.
    So, should I reforge it (and pay for it), or just deconstruct without reforging ?

Thank you both for asking and answering this question. This is something I have wondered over and over again as I go through the decon process, however as soon as I left the process my fleeting mind would see something shiny in game (SQUIRREL!!!) and I would forget all about it until the next time I did a decon.
    [IMG]http://www.jerrywagoner.com/galrin_pal2.png[/IMG]
    [B] Level 100 Lore-Master[/B]

I've a question:

Bringing LI to level 60 and deconstructing it gives better rewards comapred to level 31 LI. Alright.

But to bring LI to level 60 takes probably 10 times more time compared to leveing it to level 31.
    Deconstructing 10 level 31 LI would probably give me more shards compared to deconstructing 1 level 60 LI.

Am I missing something?

Citation Envoyé par Eliahnus Voir le message

I've always reforged it prior to deconstructing, just to be safe, but if it is not necessary, I would rather not spend the money on it.
    I've never tried it to see but It's always been my understanding that it's not possible to deconstruct, or pretty much do anything to, an LI while it needs reforging.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Citation Envoyé par Michaleo Voir le message
    The answer is: Level it to 60 (the max). If you are desperate to extract a legacy, you can stop at 31, but otherwise go to 60. It has been suggested 41 or 51 would also be good stopping places, but that's not true.
    I have to many legendary iems to take them to 60, 51, 41, 31 or even 21. I deconstruct a lot of them at level 2 or 11.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I haven't tried this myself, but if you find yourself with waaay too many LI's and a couple of the various "infused" gems from levels 50-65 (Inf Garnet etc), grab a big bunch and do the Dolven-View solo instances (those that give title scrolls). There's a Relic-master just by to decon when the thrash LI's hit lvl 2, which I think they probably will after a single instance.

Citation Envoyé par Yula_the_Mighty Voir le message
    I have to many legendary iems to take them to 60, 51, 41, 31 or even 21. I deconstruct a lot of them at level 2 or 11.
    I'm afraid it's more efficient to just throw away the excess LIs and keep leveling to 60. At level cap, that is.

I recently noticed my main has over 1000 T6 relics, which I didn't expect because I stopped deconstructing the fused T6 relics that drop in instances, and also refine most T5 relics to shards.

The latter btw. yields plenty of small IXP runes (8k and 10k XP for T5), you could use those to level excess items a few levels after you deconstructed a maxed LI, so you get at least something out of them.

But still, you need tons of T1-T3 relics just to get a single T7 relic you often get from a lvl 76+ LI at 60, so it's more of a time filler for the more boring hours, in my opinion.

Règles de messages