Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 10

Discussion: Addle 5 sec CD again

Addle 5 sec CD again

How come I dont see a topic about this still? Its been several days now of having addle on 5 sec CD again (with legacy). Do you know whether it was announced somewhere and whats the reason?
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

It was been several weeks. They ninja-changed it back yes. I'm happy
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Citation Envoyé par arghh Voir le message
    It was been several weeks. They ninja-changed it back yes. I'm happy
    Or it was a bug that they have not noticed yet, and we addressed it now.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Well the rest of the 'nerfed interrupt classes', at least the ones I play, have not had theirs un-nerfed.

So either the change back for Addle is a bug or it's complete BS.
    [LEFT][COLOR=#ffffff]Morlenil Barkolomew Turmuz Shurz Gruubluk

Posting in white; so people can read my dismal ramblings easier.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Citation Envoyé par GrinsgarCZ Voir le message
    How come I dont see a topic about this still? Its been several days now of having addle on 5 sec CD again (with legacy). Do you know whether it was announced somewhere and whats the reason?
    Most likely people know when to not say anything and

Citation Envoyé par Tolgaring Voir le message
    it was a bug that they have not noticed yet, and we addressed it now.
    So a massive thanks from the Burglar community OP
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

LOL in the future, if you see a ninja buff, and you don't see patch notes to go along with it, try not to bring it up on the forums, If it gets changed back to 10 seconds, I blame you personally.

LOL

In all seriousness though, it's needed, they claimed to change bosses and mobs to do inductions far less often, but this is not true in many fights, at least one class needs a 5 second CD interrupt, and it's nice to have a role other than single target dps in an instance, now that CC is so useless in most instances.

The Matron of the Wintersebb for one example does so many inductions, it's almost even too much for 5 second addle, even with 75% multiplier, if you want to interupt every single induction you have to have the legacy, and be ready to hit a Conjunction stun if addle is on CD.

(not that it is really necessary to interrupt every measly Matron skill, but I like to play my class to the best of my ability, so I try to.)
    Manbeorpig 100 Beorning, Brandywine.

Citation Envoyé par EdalorTrailtamper Voir le message
    LOL in the future, if you see a ninja buff, and you don't see patch notes to go along with it, try not to bring it up on the forums, If it gets changed back to 10 seconds, I blame you personally.

LOL

In all seriousness though, it's needed, they claimed to change bosses and mobs to do inductions far less often, but this is not true in many fights, at least one class needs a 5 second CD interrupt, and it's nice to have a role other than single target dps in an instance, now that CC is so useless in most instances.

The Matron of the Wintersebb for one example does so many inductions, it's almost even too much for 5 second addle, even with 75% multiplier, if you want to interupt every single induction you have to have the legacy, and be ready to hit a Conjunction stun if addle is on CD.

(not that it is really necessary to interrupt every measly Matron skill, but I like to play my class to the best of my ability, so I try to.)
    LOL in the future if you see a topic about a ninja buff, dont respond to it because it will only make it active and on the top longer. (joke, i dont care)

Well as far as I know, one of the reason of changing the interrupt system was that interrupting shouldnt only be 1 persons job, that if multiple people are fighting a boss they must be coordinated and use their interrupt skills right when its needed. If I have both addle cd and multiplier legacy on my tools I can cut animation of both FB and SS and dont need to watch the inductions cause 9 times out of 10 situations theyre gonna get interrupted anyway, just by firing addle every 5 secs.

Now I understand that you are angry about a ninja buff of your class being brought on forums, but I personally dont like any ninja changes both positive and negative, because I dont care only about my class but also about game as a whole, and I like when its balanced and when every change comes with a reason and proper forethought.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

[size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Citation Envoyé par Nakiami Voir le message

Boooooo!!!!

Citation Envoyé par Nakiami Voir le message
    On the bright side, at least they announced it.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Règles de messages