Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

Angry It has been 9 months... PLEASE fix the broken Hytbold housing items already!

The Hytbold cupboards, bookshelves and credenzas from the Riders of Rohan expansion are STILL broken after over 9 months. For those of you who don't know, these items are listed as Large Furniture items instead of Large Wall items like all other bookshelves in the game. A lot of people, myself included, worked very hard to buy nearly all the Hytbold housing items to decorate our personal and kinship houses and we would like to actually use them before the next expansion. It is borderline unacceptable to have such a simple bug that has been posted and reported to death last this long without any acknowledgement from the devs that they even care. I love this game and I love this community but sometimes you guys make me want to tear my hair out! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS SUPER SIMPLE BUG ALREADY!!!

RAWR!
    [font=2]"And Men spoke thereafter not of Elenna, nor of Andor the Gift that was taken away, nor of Númenórë on the confines of the world; but the exiles on the shores of the sea, if they turned towards the West in the desire of their hearts, spoke of Mar-nu-Falmar that was whelmed in the waves, Akallabêth the Downfallen, Atalantë in the Eldarin tongue."[/font]

I'm starting to think that they made them large furniture on purpose. Which is a huge bummer, because no house has enough large furniture hooks for that.

I agree though. Intentional or unintentional, Turbine needs to show consistency. Cupboards, bookshelves and the like should be wall items, no matter what country they come from. To keep them otherwise is just being contrary and belligerent.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/10hncxh.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR="#8B4513"][MY ALTS] [B]Balvur[/B] warden/ [b]Hallti[/b] guardian/ [b]Hila[/b] burglar/ [b]Elenauriel[/b] runekeeper/ [b]Dolmifaynar[/b] minstrel [/COLOR]
    I speak my mind because it [COLOR="#B22222"][i]hurts[/i][/COLOR] to bite my tongue

don't assume it's a simple bug. even the tiniest of bugs from player side might be covered in layer and layer of broken coding for the developer. that "tiny bug" could take a whole days of work to fix, in which is doesn't take priority over other bugs reported.

I've posted this a number of times lately, but people need to realize submitting a ticket and making a thread are not bug reporting. I know for a fact in-game people still submit tickets thinking there bug reporting, and on this exact matter too.

here is a link about the /bug feature
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Reporting-Tool

alternatively use this link to send a screenshot as well in your bug report if you like.
    http://lotrobugs.turbine.com/ics/sup...p?deptID=24038

make sure when you /bug you click on the tab that says "report a bug". sending a ticket or making a thread to report bugs is not the same as reporting a bug directly to the QA team. we can't expect the GM's in game or the moderates on the forums to forward potential bugs to the QA team. the /bug feature in game saves some data for them to look at too.

I'm sorry if you did /bug it correctly and this thread is just a form of venting your anger. just wanted to make it clear if not.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par bohbashum Voir le message
    I'm sorry if you did /bug it correctly and this thread is just a form of venting your anger. just wanted to make it clear if not.
    That's exactly what this is because I sometimes get the feeling that they see my bug report that I submit every month or so and just hit "delete".
    [font=2]"And Men spoke thereafter not of Elenna, nor of Andor the Gift that was taken away, nor of Númenórë on the confines of the world; but the exiles on the shores of the sea, if they turned towards the West in the desire of their hearts, spoke of Mar-nu-Falmar that was whelmed in the waves, Akallabêth the Downfallen, Atalantë in the Eldarin tongue."[/font]

Citation Envoyé par Agarwaen26 Voir le message
    That's exactly what this is because I sometimes get the feeling that they see my bug report that I submit every month or so and just hit "delete".
    I don't think that's the case.

What I think they're doing is waiting for their 'housing overhaul' to fix anything that may be more complicated to fix. In that process I am hoping that they either:
    -Get rid of hooks entirely
    -Add 10 times the number of hook spots with much, much more open categories (like 'floor' and 'wall' ... floor ones against walls would be great for bookshelves)

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Citation Envoyé par Agarwaen26 Voir le message
    I doubt Turbine does anything like this. Instead what is going to happen is that QA is going to verify that there already is an active bug report in the system on this issue with a severity rating and a priority for fixing. Turibne may have a mechanism to keep track of the number of unique customers that report the same problem. The number of upset or affected customers goes into the planning and scheduling where I work in software development.

My opinion is similar to Laire. The housing system is going thru a major overhaul with a target launch date of being part of the Helms Deep expansion. All fixes will be provided when the new feature launches. We do the same thing the fix is scheduled to be part of the version 2.0 of this feature with is part of the release 43 tentative live deployment 4th quarter 2013.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Citation Envoyé par Laire Voir le message
    I don't think that's the case.

What I think they're doing is waiting for their 'housing overhaul' to fix anything that may be more complicated to fix. In that process I am hoping that they either:
    -Get rid of hooks entirely
    -Add 10 times the number of hook spots with much, much more open categories (like 'floor' and 'wall' ... floor ones against walls would be great for bookshelves)
    I hear you. I have much the same hope.

Règles de messages