Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 16 sur 16

Discussion: New Creep Friendly

New Creep Friendly

Greetings, I am thinking of going creep. I've been freep for a few years on another server, and want to come to the dark side. I still want to keep/play my freeps, however did not want to do both on the same server. Just, best that way.

Anyhoo, I was wondering if this server is kind to new creeps. I'd be a defiler; already picked class, however did not want to run into a bunch of 'Learn to play, go away newbie' remarks if I ask a question. I am an older player, so I don't have tolerance for jerks much. I've a good sense of humor, however loath rudeness.

Is Crick friendly to new players?
    Thanks a ton

In my experience, the players on Crick are quite friendly.

hey welcome to crick ^^
    i personally havent come across anything i thought was malicious and the community overall i think is friendly.
    see ya on creepside and hope you enjoy 8D
    [center][color=red]
    dwarrowdelf
    ohsnap, bigsnaps, hypnotiq r12 warg[/color][/center]

It's all giggles and snorts on creepside, welcome to crick.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Citation Envoyé par Derpon Voir le message
    It's all ponies and more ponies on creepside, welcome to crick.
    is what itty really means
    [center][color=red]
    dwarrowdelf
    ohsnap, bigsnaps, hypnotiq r12 warg[/color][/center]

I'd say overall people are friendly but there are times I would definitely keep audio in headphones or minors out of the room cause some people get really inventive with language.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Citation Envoyé par Erlessa Voir le message
    I'd say overall people are friendly but there are times I would definitely keep audio in headphones or minors out of the room cause some people get really inventive with language.
    Sometimes I just not wear the headphones and mute sound But we are a laid back crew for the most part and helpful too.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

New-blood on the menu, boys.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Well, I am FINALLY here. Apparently in my MANY MANY LoTRO journeys I played here for a bit. I've a couple freep toons that I TOTALLY forgot about. /shrugs Happens when you server hop trying to find a home.

I've made my defiler, his name is Soultap.

I've been doing some research on mechanics, traits, and the such. Everything seems to be understood and in good order to start my journey as a creep. However, there are a couple of loose ends I'd like some advice on.

Is it bad karma to play freep and creep on both servers? Neither of my toons are level capped, so they'd not be 'moors' ready anyway. If it's frowned upon, then no big deal. Just a lvl 67 Captain is a terrible thing to waste.

Also, I've read a couple things about 'Creepspeak'. uumm, I am understanding it's Team Speak for the creepside so we can all communicate. I've downloaded the client, and was wondering what; or IF it's available, the server information is? You can PM me in game if you'd like, should be there most of the day roaming around as freep fodder. LOL

Anyrate, I look forward to placing my HoT's on you while you pound away at the evilness that holds our people prisoner, and invades or lands.

Freep and Creep

If you want to roll both a freep and a creep almost everybody on this server has both so it is totally accepted to do so.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000b5d67/signature.png]Gabuscus[/charsig] - Gabuscus

Citation Envoyé par Sypree Voir le message
    Well, I am FINALLY here. Apparently in my MANY MANY LoTRO journeys I played here for a bit. I've a couple freep toons that I TOTALLY forgot about. /shrugs Happens when you server hop trying to find a home.

I've made my defiler, his name is Soultap.

I've been doing some research on mechanics, traits, and the such. Everything seems to be understood and in good order to start my journey as a creep. However, there are a couple of loose ends I'd like some advice on.

Is it bad karma to play freep and creep on both servers? Neither of my toons are level capped, so they'd not be 'moors' ready anyway. If it's frowned upon, then no big deal. Just a lvl 67 Captain is a terrible thing to waste.

Also, I've read a couple things about 'Creepspeak'. uumm, I am understanding it's Team Speak for the creepside so we can all communicate. I've downloaded the client, and was wondering what; or IF it's available, the server information is? You can PM me in game if you'd like, should be there most of the day roaming around as freep fodder. LOL

Anyrate, I look forward to placing my HoT's on you while you pound away at the evilness that holds our people prisoner, and invades or lands.
    welcome to the server. there is ummm no teamspeak like that on this server that I am aware of. you can creep and freep here without people flipping out usually. of course if your on the losing side and switch over to help zerg the few left on that poor losing side you may well get some people irritated. other then that your usually fine doing whatever here that I've seen.
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Playing both creep and freep to balance the fights can be helpful and is appreciated. A lot of times people will announce to the current raid they are in and tell them they are going on the other side to help out, if its a zerg and the flipping helps prolong the fighting and make it more fun, I for one am all for it.

As for being new to the server, I look forward to welcoming you to crick
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Well, my first day as a creep went very well. The community was VERY forgiving, helpful, and inviting. I got face rolled a ton; I expected that tho LOL, and got my feet wet a tad. Thanks a ton all!!

One thing I did notice, is my equipment/internet do not handle large groups very well. I get a ton of lag, and am unable to use skills or move as I should. Then people yell 'MOVE SOUL MOVE!' LOL Being cash strapped like everyone else, I am not sure when I'll be able to upgrade my rig so it can handle the graphics. I've everything on 'low' or 'off', and even game sounds turned off. Trust me, it's me. I normally run solo or very small groups as a freep, so never saw the impact a big crowd had on my machine.

Also, I am premium and not ViP so I can't just roll a warg, and roam around. I did TP grinding so I could unlock the defiler, and weaver. I may do it again for the warg, however after grinding out enough to buy Rohan with TP I am kinda burnt for now.

In the interest of my fellow creeps though, I think I am shelving the defiler for now. Not being able to cast properly, means bad/no/late heals, bad/no/late heals is bad for the group as a whole. I don't think it fair to make others suffer for my sub-par equipment. I am going to roll the weaver; already made it, and his name is Darkiss, and see how that goes. The fact of the matter is simple. A bad/slow/late spider is no where as harmful to a raid as is a bad/slow/late healer. And, it's not fair to anyone to have you put your faith in someone that may, or may not be able to get the heals off. There go, thinking of others again. I should stop doing that. In seriousness, the fact remains. My equipment is sub-par for a healer, and it's not fair to others to make them suffer for it.

I am going to roll a freep also. I've the captain, but wanna roll something else. Not sure of the class/race/name yet, but will put my creeps names in player notes so people can say. 'You suck!' HAHA I'll also put freep names in creep notes.

I'll be looking for a kinship of course. A tad about me.
    Helpful
    Friendly
    Don't swear excessively
    Can take and give jokes
    Mature; let's just say over 40 and leave it at that for now
    Male
    Do most of my own research
    Not first toon, so won't need hand holding

If recruiting go ahead and respond here, I'll PM you in game. Even if I joined another kin, I'll let you know that too.

Welp, that's about it. Boils down to this.
    Had a blast!!
    Was welcomed warmly
    Will return and stay.

Sy
    Dernière modification par Sypree ; 25/07/2013 à 18h09.

Citation Envoyé par Sypree Voir le message
    Well, my first day as a creep went very well. The community was VERY forgiving, helpful, and inviting. I got face rolled a ton; I expected that tho LOL, and got my feet wet a tad. Thanks a ton all!!

One thing I did notice, is my equipment/internet do not handle large groups very well. I get a ton of lag, and am unable to use skills or move as I should. Then people yell 'MOVE SOUL MOVE!' LOL Being cash strapped like everyone else, I am not sure when I'll be able to upgrade my rig so it can handle the graphics. I've everything on 'low' or 'off', and even game sounds turned off. Trust me, it's me. I normally run solo or very small groups as a freep, so never saw the impact a big crowd had on my machine.

Also, I am premium and not ViP so I can't just roll a warg, and roam around. I did TP grinding so I could unlock the defiler, and weaver. I may do it again for the warg, however after grinding out enough to buy Rohan with TP I am kinda burnt for now.

In the interest of my fellow creeps though, I think I am shelving the defiler for now. Not being able to cast properly, means bad/no/late heals, bad/no/late heals is bad for the group as a whole. I don't think it fair to make others suffer for my sub-par equipment. I am going to roll the weaver; already made it, and his name is Darkiss, and see how that goes. The fact of the matter is simple. A bad/slow/late spider is no where as harmful to a raid as is a bad/slow/late healer. And, it's not fair to anyone to have you put your faith in someone that may, or may not be able to get the heals off. There go, thinking of others again. I should stop doing that. In seriousness, the fact remains. My equipment is sub-par for a healer, and it's not fair to others to make them suffer for it.

I am going to roll a freep also. I've the captain, but wanna roll something else. Not sure of the class/race/name yet, but will put my creeps names in player notes so people can say. 'You suck!' HAHA I'll also put freep names in creep notes.

I'll be looking for a kinship of course. A tad about me.
    Helpful
    Friendly
    Don't swear excessively
    Can take and give jokes
    Mature; let's just say over 40 and leave it at that for now
    Male
    Do most of my own research
    Not first toon, so won't need hand holding

If recruiting go ahead and respond here, I'll PM you in game. Even if I joined another kin, I'll let you know that too.

Welp, that's about it. Boils down to this.
    Had a blast!!
    Was welcomed warmly
    Will return and stay.

Sy

Should send a message to one of the MeM members. They are always looking for new moors talent, and have a more mature(Grey-haired []) player base.

Can ask people in game about disabling features like, only showing dispellable effects, which can help limit lag in raid v raid.

Hope to Welcome Darkiss soon too
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Lol

Merl,
    Not all of us are greyed haired. Just most. Lol.
    Ear.

Expect a ton of trolls here on Crick xD
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Règles de messages