Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Discussion: Defence stat cap?

Defence stat cap?

What is the cap for the defence stats? (resistance, tact & physical mits, BPE, critical defence and incoming healing)

Mits: 50%
    BPE: 25% each, partials are separate

Not sure on the others.

Physical & Tactical Mitigations: 50% each
    Block, Parry, Evade: 25% each
    Partial BPE: 10% each
    Partial Mitigations: 35% each
    Resistance: 50%
    Incoming Healing: 25% (30% for Race of Man)

As for Critical Defence, I'm not sure we've found the cap yet. I've gotten mine to 65% or so. I'm imagining the cap is maybe 70 or 75% though stacking it that high would seriously impact your other stats.

And of course skills, relics, buffs, etc can over cap these if it's percentage based. Defiant Challenge gives you an extra 40% mitigations. If you use a sword and trait GMWT, you can get your parry to 29%. Base gambit builders can give you +2% partial BPE (up to 3 times concurrently) for a total of 16% partial BPE chance. Relics can give you up to 55% partial block & evade and 75% partial parry mitigations.

Citation Envoyé par SvenNiscadae Voir le message

As for Critical Defence, I'm not sure we've found the cap yet. I've gotten mine to 65% or so. I'm imagining the cap is maybe 70 or 75% though stacking it that high would seriously impact your other stats.
    No cap on crit defence. But no crit or dev can be reduced to less than a non-crit would do...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

Citation Envoyé par vr00mie Voir le message
    No cap on crit defence. But no crit or dev can be reduced to less than a non-crit would do...
    I haven't found that to be entirely true. I tested on a Champ and a Guard with similar physical mitigations.

A non-crit attack that hit the Champ for 140 (crit for 210) with 60% physical mitigation and 0% crit defense hit my Guard (67% physical mit) with a crit for:

77 with 63% Crit Defense
    77 with 51% Crit Defense

So while it looks to me that while Crit Defense past 50% is only useful for Devastates, for some reason something in the math lets you get hit for less than the normal base amount.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Forgive me if I have missed a thread on this, but how would I calculate my BPE percentages for my Warden by looking at the ratings (which are in the 4-6000 point range)?

Several folks in my kin are pointing me at Vit as more important than Agility, but it seems that there is some minimum I need to get to in order to max out my Evade (and Block and Parry of course).

Thanks in advance!

Règles de messages