Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 26 à 50 sur 72
    I think Saturday night after 8:30 will be the best for me. We can roll through them with the "beauty pageant wave" as Nehl suggested.

I just got Volume 1, Book 8. chapter 1: The Flickering Flame.
    Geddi of Brandywine
    Level 65 Dwarven Minstrel of Questionable Ability
    Member of The Knights Of Dol Amroth

Cool, let's plan to stomp all the prerequisite fellowship content Saturday night then. I'm still working through Book 7. I think I'm on chapter 5. But I've got The Winged Hosts and Foul Waters quests up to the fellowship parts. I read a walkthrough that the troll arena quests are prerequisites too, but Lotro-wiki didn't mention them. I guess we'll find out tomorrow night.

My goal is to get through all the prereqs tomorrow and pick up all Carn Dum quests (some are at Gath Forthnir and some are at Tarminn Sursa past the locked gate) so we're ready to go for Sunday.
    Dernière modification par Frieja ; 07/06/2013 à 13h36.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

I just want to give a heads up: I'd like to start doing Moria content (starting with Forgotten Treasury) in a couple weeks. So please go ahead and get the Moria quest pack or expansion within the next week or so.

Quest Pack (1495 TP) includes:
    • 350+ quests
    • Seven full fellowship instances: (Dark Delvings, Fil Gashan, Skumfil, The Sixteenth Hall, The Forges of Khazad-dum, The Grand Stair, and The Forgotten Treasury)
    • Two 12-person raids (Filikul and The Vile Maw)
    Expansion (2495 TP) includes:
    • Everything from the quest pack PLUS...
    • Rune-keeper class
    • Warden class
    • Two character slots
    • Skirmish trait max rank 15
    Here are some other options to obtain Moria for real money (as opposed to Turbine Points):

The Lord of the Rings Online™: Mines of Moria™ - Digital Download
    $19.99 - Mines of Moria EXPANSION only

The Lord of the Rings Online™: Expansion Triple Pack - Digital Download
    $39.99 - Includes Mines of Moria, Siege of Mirkwood, and Rise of Isengard EXPANSIONS

The Lord of the Rings Online: Mithril Edition
    $19.99 - Includes:
    • Path of the Fellowship QUESTPACKS: Trollshaws, Eregion, Moria, and Lothlorien
    • Steed of the Horse-lord's mount
    • 2,000 Turbine Points
    Dernière modification par Frieja ; 07/06/2013 à 12h18.

We had a great time in Carn Dum last night (with only a minimum of deaths from green water or disintegrating bridges)! We got about halfway through, so Carn Dum part 2 will be next Sunday, June 16th. Same time, same place. I'm really proud of our little leveling group. Carn Dum has some really difficult content, and we squashed it!

Next up for this Wednesday:
    Wednesday, June 12th 8:30 PM EST
    Eregion fellowship quests including:
    Leader of the Foul Wood
    The Library at Tham Mirdain
    The School at Tham Mirdain

levels 48-53

Notes:
    We will meet at Gwingris in northern Eregion and pick up the Foul Wood quest chain. After we're done there, we'll head down to Mirobel for the School/Library quest chains and instances. There are NO prerequisites! (Library and School are 3-man instances. If we have more than 3 in our group, we will run these multiple times. They take about 15 minutes per run.)

Lore bit:
    In the fiction of J. R. R. Tolkien, Eregion or Hollin was a kingdom of the Noldorin Elves in Eriador during the Second Age, located near the West Gate of Moria under the shadow of the Hithaeglir (Misty Mountains). Its capital was Ost-in-Edhil (literally Town of the Elves) [*Mirobel in LOTRO]. This city was established by the Noldor during the Second Age, located where the Sirannon met the Glanduin. The elves built a large road to connect Ost-in-Edhil to the West Gate of Moria.

Eregion was populated by Noldor, and for a while ruled by Galadriel and Celeborn, until they left for Lothlórien on the other side of the Misty Mountains. The Elves of Eregion lived in harmony with a Dwarven civilization, trading freely with the Dwarven kingdom of Khazad-dûm, or Hadhodrond in the Elven tongue.

After Galadriel and Celeborn had left, Eregion was ruled by Celebrimbor, grandson of Fëanor. Under his rule the Elves of Eregion became friends with Annatar, Lord of Gifts, [*Antheron in LOTRO] and created the Rings of Power. When Annatar was revealed as the Dark Lord Sauron, the Elves of Eregion tried to keep the Rings from falling in Sauron's hands, but only managed to rescue Vilya, Narya, and Nenya (the Three Rings of the Elves). Eregion was utterly destroyed, and its survivors fled to Lindon, Lothlórien, and the refuge of Imladris (Rivendell).

In the Third Age, Eregion was a pleasant but unpopulated land, and contained many ruins of the Elven civilization that once thrived there. It was famous for its holly trees, hence the name in both (translated) Westron and Sindarin (ereg 'holly tree', from root ERÉK- 'thorn', also yielding Quenya erka, 'prickle, spine', according to the Etymologies in The Lost Road and Other Writings).

On their way to the Redhorn Gate the Company of the Ring travelled through Hollin. By day they had to hide from flocks of Crebain. After being turned back by Caradhras they were attacked that night by a host of Wargs. Their defeat by the mountain, the spying crows during the day and wild wolves by night sealed the Fellowship's decision to journey through Moria.

Eregion should not be pronounced as in the word region: the g sounds like the g in get.
    source: http://en.goldenmap.com/Eregion
    *[added by me]
    Dernière modification par Frieja ; 10/06/2013 à 14h37.

Grouping Tip #2 Combat Options

Here is a fantastic post from the kinship, The Society of Shadows, about the entire Combat Options panel. It goes into detail about what each combat option does, so you can make an informed decision on whether to select it or not.

Combat Options: Not so optional!

Personally, besides the default settings, I always have these ticked:
    • Enable Skill Target Forwarding
    • Show the Vitals of Your Selection's Target
    • Directional Selection Indicator

After struggling with horrible assist problems and sketchy grouping thus far as i embark on the tanking front. In this post i will be showing you all the needing combat options to help keep your tanks happy and group going smooth. I will also be explaining each option as we come to it.

1. Auto Target Enemies: Good for most people, you get hit, you target what hit you if you don't have a current target.

2. Auto Move To Target: Can cause problems, you don't want to be running all over every time you target a mob, bad idea.

3. Skills Can Enable Default Attack: When using an offensive ability you will begin an auto attack after, just saves time and frustration.

4. Allow Skill Buttons To Target Nearest Enemy: Plain and simple, if you have no target, you will auto target when using an offensive skill.

5. Enable Skill Target Forwarding: Shouldn't be grouping without it. Target your tank, your attacks will automatically be forwarded to your tanks target, your heals will stay with the tank.

6. Enable Skills Miss Chance Penalties While Moving: Could really go either way. This option just enables certain skills, such as archery, to be used while moving.

7. Show the Vitals Of Your Targets Target: Another must. Know what your tank is targeting and if you are targeting the mob, know when you pull agro before you get your &&& handed to you.

8 Directional Selection Indicator: Several small dots that start at your feet and point in the direction of your current target. Extremely handy if you are a tab target player or get randomly attacked and need to know where the mob is at.

9. Enable Combat Particle Response Indicator: When a reactive ability becomes available for use (an ability started by a parry, block ect), a sound will play and a small yellow circle will be displayed to help draw attention to reactive ablities.

10. Display Combat State Break Notices In Chat Window: Basically a nark bot for people who break cc.

11. Show Assist Window: Set a target assist within your fellowship. With thins done, your selected fellowship member and their target will always be displayed in a small separate window.

12 & 13 Play Optional Combat Animations & Allow Combat Animation Blending: This two options work together in tandem. They are purely cosmetic but will improve the look of combat in the game. These options will blend your actions and leave some unshown in combat to make for a smoother combat sequence, again these options will not affect your combat in anyway other than making it look smother.

Another fun night last night...again!!!

Here is a tip that looks like it may be helpful.

In the Social Options section, under Group Effect Options, I see this...Only Show Dispellable Effects. According to the tooltip, it will only show effects which are dispellable in the Fellowship vitals.

This looks like it should help when trying to see who in the group needs a debuff reversed or taken care of.

Let me know if that isn't the case.
    Geddi of Brandywine

Citation Envoyé par kingbob Voir le message
    In the Social Options section, under Group Effect Options, I see this...Only Show Dispellable Effects. According to the tooltip, it will only show effects which are dispellable in the Fellowship vitals.

This looks like it should help when trying to see who in the group needs a debuff reversed or taken care of.
    Great find, Geddi! Yes, this is another must-have in my book for grouping. Everyone gets tons of icons under their vitals bar while fighting - especially in group content. It can become a jumbled mess, so yes, checking Show Dispellable Effects Only is great because it greatly reduced the clutter and lets people see clearly the debuffs that they can remove.

We had lots of fun last night in Eregion. We got through the Foul Wood quest chain and also successfully completed The School at Tham Mirdain. We ran out of time, so we didn't get to The Library yet, but we will get back to it at some point.

Next up for Sunday is Carn Dum part 2. We got through the first three bosses and acquired the Ornate Grate Key. We will pick up where we left off last Sunday (or as close to it as we can get), after Helchgam.

Sunday, June 16th 8:30 PM Eastern
    Carn Dum part 2
    level 50

We have a full group:
    1. Geddi - Minstrel, healing
    2. Solsi - Minstrel, dps
    3. Ethelcat - Burglar, group leader
    4. Elondin - Lore-master
    5. Silmelin - Minstrel, dps
    6. Kritman - Champion
    Lore bit from http://thainsbook.net/fortress.html#Carn_Dum:
    Stronghold of the Witch-king of Angmar. Carn Dum was located at the far northern end of the Misty Mountains. The Lord of the Nazgul established the realm of Angmar in the north around 1300 of the Third Age and he became known as the Witch-king of Angmar. Carn Dum was his main stronghold, and he dwelled there with many of his evil minions. In 1974, the Witch-king led an attack from Carn Dum against the Dunedain, and he captured their capital of Fornost. The Witch-king was defeated at the Battle of Fornost in 1975 and he fled from the north, abandoning Carn Dum.
    Dernière modification par Frieja ; 16/06/2013 à 10h59.

Carn Dum tonight! See you then.
    Dernière modification par Frieja ; 16/06/2013 à 10h59.

We had a great time in Carn Dum last night! I want to give a BIG thank you to Ethelcat who lead us to our victory! The Elder Staff dropped, and I have to say it was even more beautiful in person than I could imagine.

I'm changing the format our of sessions just a bit so instead of doing instances on both Wednesdays and Sundays, we will be doing instances on Sunday ONLY. The Wednesday prior will be for doing prerequisites or gathering quests in preparation for the Sunday instance.

So next on the agenda is:
    Barad Gularan
    (level 50)
    Sunday, June 23rd 8:30 PM Eastern

(Optional pre-requisite: Wednesday, June 19th 8:30 PM Eastern - Vol I: Books 8 and 9)

We do have a full group signed up. Please let me know if you cannot make it so we can invite others.
    1. Geddi - Minstrel, healing
    2. Solsi - Minstrel, DPS
    3. Silmelin - Minstrel, DPS/tank
    4. Kritman - Champion, off-tank
    5. Ethelcat - Burglar
    6. Elondin - Lore-master
    Notes:
    There are no required prerequisites, but if you want to get the quests for this instance, you must complete through Volume I: Book 9, Chapter 2. We have already completed Books 6 & 7, so we will pick up and do Books 8 & 9 on Wednesday, June 19th at 8:30PM

Lore bit:
    As far as I can tell, this is a fortress invented by Turbine for LOTRO, it is not part of the Tolkien's canon for Middle-earth.
    When the Lord of the Nazgûl first came to Angmar and established his new realm as Witch-king, he built the great city of Carn Dûm and thence sallied forth to conquer Arnor. Unbeknownst to all but the Wise, however, he also built a fortress amid the wastes of Angmar, which he called Barad Gúlaran. There, he continued his studies in the dark arts he had learned from the Dark Lord Sauron.
    Though many secrets of power and the world of shadow had been laid bare to him when his Ring consumed him, there was much still he wished to learn. Chief and most secret of these was a way to break the bonds that enslaved him to the Lord of Barad-dûr, and thus make himself a great Power. When Eärnur, Prince of Gondor, and Glorfindel of Rivendell drove him from Angmar, the Witch-king's hopes of gaining this power were dashed. He could never again return to Angmar, and was forced to leave his secrets in Barad Gúlaran free to whoever sought them.
    http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Dungeon:Barad_Gúlaran

Here's a really well-written walkthrough on Casual Stroll to Mordor by guest-contributor, Azz. Give it a read if you want to see what we're in for on Sunday

Last boss sounds really interesting. I'm pretty sure I've done this instance at least once before, but it was many years ago.

http://casualstrolltomordor.com/2009...barad-gularan/

Oh LOTRO forums, how do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways. Just got auto-logged out after typing up a really long post. Sigh. Must remember to [CTRL C] before posting.

Udunion was stubborn, but we eventually got him to pack his bags and move on out. This was, by far, the most difficult fight our leveling group has encountered because it relied on using special tactics instead of just DPSing the snot out of the boss. I love this kind of mechanic and can't wait to encounter it more throughout the game. Three cheers for Silmelin and Ethelcat who finished off Udunion by themselves after I wiped the rest of the group by not using the Horn of Anor in time. Hehe...

Up this week is our first 12-man raid! The Rift of Nurz Gashu, or more frequently known as just "The Rift" is still revered to be the best raid in game by many. We have 1 open spot for any class, preferably level 50-65ish.

Here is the itinerary:
    • Wed, June 24 8:30 (OPTIONAL) - We will be trekking across the Angmar landscape on foot to Iorelen's camp to experience the dangerous journey first hand and obtain the quests.
    • Sun, June 30 8:30 - The Rift part 1
    • Sun, July 7 8:30 - The Rift part 2

The Rift of Nurz Gashu (part 1)
    level 50
    Sunday, June 30th 8:30 PM Eastern

(Optional prerequisite: Wednesday, June 26th 8:30 PM Eastern
    Travelling on foot across the northeastern Angmar landscape to Iorelen's camp and gathering Rift quests)

This is arguably the best raid in the entire game! We have 1 spot left, so please come join us, level 50+. We will be splitting it into two parts: the first half will be completed Sunday June 30th; the second half will be completed Sunday July 7th. (I realize the raid locks will reset, but I will take a few 85s in and get correct locks for the second week.)

Group 1 Group 2
    Berlingr - Guardian Jonweise - Guardian
    Geddi - Minstrel Silmelin - Minstrel
    Elondin - Lore-master Ethelcat - Burglar
    Kritman - Champion Ebnaug - Champion
    Toft - Hunter Ele - Support *raid leader
    Nicklol - Captain OPEN

Please bring all the standard raid fare: power/morale pots; level 55+ wound, disease, poison, fear pots; +5 Hope tokens; scrolls of battle and warding; regen food; stat food; resistance food; etc

Lore bit:
    "Within the Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu, Angmar mines for the ore they need to arm their legions. In their search for iron, they have uncovered the home of the Eldgang, as well as a hidden evil, ancient beyond knowledge...."
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_Rift_of_Nûrz_Ghâshu
    Dernière modification par Frieja ; 27/06/2013 à 17h15.

Anyone who has the quest INTO THE RIFT (picked up outside the Last Homely House in Rivendell) can get it done tonight! We are meeting at Gath Forthnir at 8:30 pm Eastern tonight and then setting out for Iorlene's Camp.

We will continue our adventure by doing the first half of The Rift instance this Sunday, and finishing it up next Sunday.

WE HAVE ONE SPOT LEFT for anyone level 50-60ish.

Send me a PM here or look for me in game tonight on Elondin, my Lore-master.
    Dernière modification par Frieja ; 27/06/2013 à 17h17.

..I dont suppose you have anyone who could record your L50 rift run? Its moments like these that makes me wish my captain were on Landy!

*wishes transfers were back up and automated*

Enjoy what is my favorite raid, and one I've always wanted to do with a fully on-level group =)
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Citation Envoyé par Crell_1 Voir le message
    ..I dont suppose you have anyone who could record your L50 rift run? Its moments like these that makes me wish my captain were on Landy!

*wishes transfers were back up and automated*

Enjoy what is my favorite raid, and one I've always wanted to do with a fully on-level group =)
    Aw Crell, such nice words. That would be fun to group again. I was part of Vanguard on Bullroarer when we tested Free-to-Play together.

I don't know of anyone in the group that would be able to record it, sorry We're mostly in the 52-58 range for this run, so a little over level. I have to admit that it's been a blast getting to experience it again. Being slightly over-level has really helped since our leveling group only gets to hit each instance one time as our playtime is really restricted. We don't really have the coordination and expertise it would take for a true on level Rift run. But this allows us to see all the content and still have a decent challenge.

I believe there's a kinship on Imladris that is forming a SoA raid group. That might be something you're interested in. They're restricting it to only SoA classes (no wardens or RKs), no legendary items or ANY gear from Moria (can't go past Volume I in the books), and you have to equip a Stone of the Tortoise at level 50. I would love to participate in this group, but I just don't have the time right now. I'll edit this post with a link a little later.

Once this group is level-capped (I assume in 2014), I will most likely start another leveling group fresh out of the beginning instance on a TBD server
    Dernière modification par Frieja ; 01/07/2013 à 16h20.

Hello leveling buddies! I think for tomorrow (Wednesday) we will just run some random instances or skirmishes depending on how many people we have and where everyone's interests lie.
    Dernière modification par Frieja ; 02/07/2013 à 19h26. Motif: Apparently I don't know what day it is.

We had a great time in Forgotten Treasury tonight! It only took one wipe to get the mechanics of the troll fight down. Good job everyone!

Next up for this coming Sunday is The Rift of Nurz Ghashu part 2 (everything after Barz and Zurm). We still have one spot left so please PM me here on the forums or find me in game on Elondin. I'll see everyone on Sunday!

Big congrats to everyone last night on downing a Balrog! First try too. I have to admit I figured we'd wipe at least once. But you guys surprised and impressed me I probably should've taken a screenshot for the thread *smacks forehead*

We are taking a break and not meeting up this Wednesday since some of us are on vacation or have family visiting from out of town.

We will resume our group on Sunday night, July 14th with a full quest run of The Grand Stair in Redhorn Lodes.

Sunday, July 14th 8:30 PM Eastern
    The Grand Stair

full quest run
    Level 58

Quests can be picked up at the Orc-Watch camp in the Redhorn Lodes. I will park my Captain down there to summon people on Sunday night.

This is the first of the Moria gear instances. It used to drop the boots. Turbine did a really neat thing with the Moria instances, IMO. Instead of having one long dungeon crawl (like The Rift), they decided to break it up into several smaller instances. So instead of the boss with the boots having his own wing of a 12-man instance, he would now have his own 6-man instance. This made it a lot more accessible for people to acquire end-game armour who didn't necessarily have the time to commit to a full raid.

The Moria gear instances with the armour they used to drop are listed as follows (Note that there are NO armour drops anymore. They all drop Moria Medallions which can be bartered for amour in the 21st Hall):
    The Grand Stair - boots
    Fil Gashen - gloves
    Forges - pants
    Skumfil - chest
    16th Hall - placeholder shoulders
    Dark Delving - placeholder helm
    Vile Maw - helm and shoulders (12-man raid)
    Dernière modification par Frieja ; 09/07/2013 à 13h55.

Grouping Tip #3 Keep your bags open!

There are times when you need quick access to items when you're fighting: morale and power potions; wound, disease, fear, poison pots; Edelharn (hope) tokens, class consumables, etc. Some people suggest to drag these items from your bag onto your quickslot bar. This is a great suggestion for easy access. It takes away the time sink of opening your bags and rummaging through them. However, as you get more skills, your quickslot bars quickly become cluttered.

A friend suggested this to me years ago:

Play with your bags open

My jaw fell to the floor at this ingenious concept and I smacked my forehead for not thinking of it sooner. Each bag gives you what is, in essence, 15 more quickslots for items. I usually only keep my first bag open and have it dragged down to be in line with my quickslot bars.

I'm paying it forward. You're welcome.

Citation Envoyé par Frieja Voir le message
    There are times when you need quick access to items when you're fighting: morale and power potions; wound, disease, fear, poison pots;
    I'd suggest getting and configuring buffbars for this subset of items =)
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...-BuffBars.html
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Citation Envoyé par Crell_1 Voir le message
    I'd suggest getting and configuring buffbars for this subset of items =)
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...-BuffBars.html
    Great tip...I have been using BuffBars for that very feature.
    Geddi of Brandywine

Citation Envoyé par Frieja Voir le message

Play with your bags open
    Another great tip....since my quickslot bars are always a mess.
    Geddi of Brandywine

I had a lot of fun in The Grand Stair last night. That's always been a fun instance. Next up for Wednesday is:

Wednesday July 17th 8:30 PM server time (EST)
    Fil Gashan
    Level 60

Lore bit (from the Lorebook):
    Fil Gashan is the barracks and training grounds of the Orcs in Moria. Within those walls, a fearsome general has been readying his troops for an assault upon the Elves of Lothlórien to the east of Khazad-dûm. Brogur and Bósi's dwarves, wishing to reclaim Moria, aim to prevent this at any cost, for they would see the Elves and dwarves reinstate old alliances for the good of both.

This will be lots of fun! We get to play dressup:

And we get to meet a cook who has the BEST. TAGLINES. EVA!!!!

...would you like that pan-seared?

Dernière modification par Frieja ; 15/07/2013 à 23h08.

Fil Gashan was lots of fun last night! Up next for Sunday is:

Sunday, July 21st 8:30 PM eastern (server time)
    The Forges of Khazad-dum
    full quest run, level 60

We will be running the Lore-master class quest for myself (Elondin) and also Treeblest. You can pick up the quest to help a Lore-master with their class quest right outside the Forges instance in the Flaming Deeps. I will also try to remember to have Berlingr pick it up, and then he can share it.

The final boss in this instance is immune to light damage and fire damage! This is bad news for us since we have two minstrels and two lore-masters whose main damage types are fire and light. Minstrels will only be able to use floaty swords, Herald's Strike (not altered by Noble Cause), and auto-attack against him. Lore-masters will only be able to use pet damage, Gust of Wind (frost), Lightning Storm, Storm-Lore (lightning), Staff Strike (NOT traited with Master of Staff as this changes it to light dmg!), Staff Sweep, and auto-attack. I think I will trait either pet or debuffs for this instance, since my damage won't help, lol.

Lore

There are no greater craftsmen than the dwarves, and no greater forges than those found in the depths of Khazad-dûm. For ages, the dwarves of Khazad-dûm mined and wrought mithril in their great craft-halls, shaping great works until Durin VI delved too deep and awoke his bane, a Balrog of Morgoth.For centuries afterward, the forges of Khazad-dûm lay silent, crumbling from disuse. The Orcs and goblins who came to infest the darkened halls knew not the ways of their use, and stole the valuable metalworks of Durin's Folk. So the forges remain, awaiting the day when dwarves once again kindle their fires – if such a day ever comes.
    Dernière modification par Frieja ; 18/07/2013 à 10h22.

Hello everyone, I just want to make a quick post concerning the direction of our leveling group:

After level 65, there isn't really much content for a 6-man group. Sure, there's skirmishes and scalable instances but not true instances with a specific level requirement and background story. Believe it or not, there are only three 6-man instances left in the game after you've done the 65 content.

Because of that, my goal for our group is to complete the Moria and Lothlorien 6-man content (lvl 60), and a Filikul raid; 6-man Mirkwood and In Their Absence content (lvl 65), then do a full Fornost and full Great Barrows run scaled to whatever level we are when the time comes. We also have the possibility of running a Vile Maw and/or Dar Narbugud raid if I can find someone willing to lead it. I might be able to stumble my way through VM, but not DN.

This will give us enough content for our twice weekly grouping sessions to bring us to the end of August. I'm guessing this will leave us around level 70. Not bad for a summer of fun

We will be attempting Forges round two tonight! This is my favorite instance because it has really interesting mechanics for each boss. You can't just run in and go wild. Everyone has to bring their A-game, or it's a wipe - as we discovered Sunday, lol.

See you guys tonight.

Page 2 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages