Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

launching the game issues

when i try to play the game it comes up with 'internal error. please contact customer support' I have changed the proxy settings and it still wont launch please help. By the way i play via steam

I'm no computer expert but this looks like an installation problem to me. Have you been able to play ever after the last patch? If not, your problem will probably be fixed with a re-install of the game. If you were able to play after the last patch, I don't know what's wrong but a re-install might help as well. You could always check out the Technical support sections of the forum. Good luck!
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

It's could be any of a number of problems, but try to change the language in the client to English that was what worked for me. Your language may already be English. Just ignore that and select english again and try once more.

Règles de messages