Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Discussion: Restoration Fee?

Restoration Fee?

How much is it on the deluxe house? On my housing tab the option to pay is simply greyed out. When I click it anyway it says I don't have enough, but it wont tell me what I need.

You have to pay the back maintenance on your home. I believe it is capped at 90% of the purchase price. If you had the most expensive type of Deluxe you could possibily owe 7 Gold and 240 silvers to unlock.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

So what is the translation from gold to mithril coins? I just came back from a long hiatus and I know my deluxe house has a "full" upkeep price, but it doesn't show how many mithril coins I need to pay (and paying in gold is not presented as an option). Anyone have any idea how to find out how many mithril coins I need to buy?

Citation Envoyé par AlphaDecay Voir le message
    So what is the translation from gold to mithril coins? I just came back from a long hiatus and I know my deluxe house has a "full" upkeep price, but it doesn't show how many mithril coins I need to pay (and paying in gold is not presented as an option). Anyone have any idea how to find out how many mithril coins I need to buy?
    Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm also curious how many mithril coins I need to unlock my house. I've bought a few but I have no clue what the equals in gold.

Citation Envoyé par CDRuzin Voir le message
    Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm also curious how many mithril coins I need to unlock my house. I've bought a few but I have no clue what the equals in gold.
    For my deluxe house it could be as many as 510 Mithril Coins to unlock the house. That works out to be about $51.00. I am getting about 16 silver coins and 50 copper pieces of value for each Mithril Coin. It is 10 Mithril Coins = 1 week = 165 silvers.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Citation Envoyé par Yula_the_Mighty Voir le message
    For my deluxe house it could be as many as 510 Mithril Coins to unlock the house. That works out to be about $51.00. I am getting about 16 silver coins and 50 copper pieces of value for each Mithril Coin. It is 10 Mithril Coins = 1 week = 165 silvers.
    Wow... that's good to know! I enjoy having a house in-game, but not for that kind of money. Looks like my house is going to go back on the market soon.

Règles de messages