Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 10

Is Brandywine still fairly healthy population wise?

I just got started into the game, however before I sink too much time in I'm wondering if this server is still decent and an all around good server to start on?

The game is great though, loving it.

Welcome to the game! Glad you're having fun. Brandywine has the largest population of all the servers; the caveat is that we're all pretty much at end-game. There is a pretty consistent leveling player-base here, but you will see a much larger population of low-level players on Withywindle, which is the recommended server for new players right now.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

But I move fairly quick with leveling in MMOs, is it doable to enjoy content with others at cap? Or if I don't have a kinship will I be sort of alone?

I'm not to worried about low leveling. End game is sort of when I really hunker into MMOs.

Yes, you can solo all the way to max level.

I'd recommend taking your time and enjoying the journey. LOTRO doesn't have quite the same variety of activities as some other games at the level cap, so don't be in any rush.

Citation Envoyé par EdgeOfThorns Voir le message
    I just got started into the game, however before I sink too much time in I'm wondering if this server is still decent and an all around good server to start on?

The game is great though, loving it.
    We are the ONLY server to have as official Server Protectors.

Just Saying .....
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.dbdgaming.com"]DbD Gaming[/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Stay on Brandywine would be my advise......
    [SIZE=2][B]Cylo - Brandywine - Defenders of the Lost Light[/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][I]Sylo (85 LM) - Cylo (68 MIN) - Phanatic (66 HNT) - Cylorin (65 RK) - Cyla (61 CPT)[/I][/SIZE]

Brandy is mainly an American server tho, from my globallff tests in the UK daytime the old eu servers such as laurelin rp have more players, so depending on ur TZ id pick a server based on that.

I just cant get over though how dead these boards are. I mean maybe there is another area that is bustling, but wow....its just saddening to me since ive JUST got myself around to really giving this game a shot.

I mean I realize the game isn't really dying persay, but it does feel like its on its last leg when you see forums that move this slow for a game.

I consider myself an experienced MMO player, been to them all, seen them all, capped in them all, spent years in UO, EQ, AC and DAOC as my main games topped off with a handful of years solid in WoW, capped in Aion for a good period of time, Rift, SWTOR, SWG, I mean I could go on...and more recently I tried Neverwinter, Tera.....and there is what id consider no substance, that is what I feel these other games lack.

LoTRO has a polish that these others don't have, and im just sad to see it not like bursting with energy on these boards. But that's not going to stop me from enjoying the game and playing, but id love to find a strong, healthy kin, and just seems it might be a bit of a tedious process.

This game I think is great, I wish I had been here from day 1. I remember when it launched wanting too but I was already so tied up in other games that I just let it slip through the cracks.

Im almost level 30 and im enjoying this game more than I enjoyed my runs in Aion, Rift, Tera, Neverwinter etc....its just a great game through and through.

Individual server forums tend to move slowly because most of the discussion is in General Discussion. Under the forums tab, click "New Posts" (second tab from the left), and you will see much more discussion.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

that is true just cause a certain thread in a forum is not used as much others by no means is that game "dead" forums jump up and down in activity a lot, its just something you will see if you ever become a forum junky (like myself) Brandywine is a great server and i've noticed really mature people on there compared to other servers
    If you are going to be bad, be bad with purpose, otherwise your just not worth Forgiving

Damon Salvatore

Règles de messages