Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Calling all Gladden roleplayers

Hello everyone,

We are thinking of starting Gladden's very own roleplaying kinship. Currently it is only an idea, we have to see whether or not there will be enough people interested. If you have experience roleplaying or if you are new to the idea and want to try it out, please reply to this thread or send a message to me or Thurinroc. Also, please state what race you would prefer to roleplay as. Thank you for your time.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Eruiwen

I like the roleplay idea. I used to do a bit and attempted to start a kinship based on it myself a few years back (Order of the Istari) but it quickly died out as almost no one seemed interested.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000befa9/01006/signature.png]Valbjorna[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par morggin Voir le message
    I like the roleplay idea. I used to do a bit and attempted to start a kinship based on it myself a few years back (Order of the Istari) but it quickly died out as almost no one seemed interested.
    think i was in that kinship for a lil while lol
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Règles de messages