Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 44

Discussion: This Just In

This Just In

A reliable source has informed me that Droilan is currently interviewing with both the Rangers of Esteldin and the Krajiarn Fellarows to join their ranks as a one-shotter. They want him to join because they say no training will be necessary and because they are hoping they will become even more effective after he gives them a few pointers. After being one-shotted recently by Droilan while playing one of my greenie creeps, I have to say that I think he will fit in very well with them.

it's the beard.
    [center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

[center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

SO one day in the life of a greenie BA I was happily pew pewing behind the safety of the craid, when a dorf starts chargin up from behind. I think "oh my more fodder!"

It's Droilan.

I lift my bow to my face

Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

They wouldn't let me join their ranks....

....so I killed them.

Wink

Citation Envoyé par Bonescraper79 Voir le message
    it's the beard.
    Wrong dorf....

XOXO,
    Fink

Droi why are you still on this terrible server?
    Bigslick

Citation Envoyé par 87_Suited Voir le message
    Because.... read the above: he can 1 shot just about everyone on the server = lots of renown.

I've been 1 shotted by Droilan too. A worthy opponent.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

Because every server needs some players who stand out. Otherwise, it's just casuals and raidbabies
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Citation Envoyé par vhamster Voir le message
    Because every server needs some players who stand out. Otherwise, it's just casuals and raidbabies
    Most of those players on our server are gone...but yes beards do tend to one-shot people
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Droi why are you still in this terrible game?
    FIFY!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Greenies 1-shot me on a daily basis, I must be doing something wrong.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/62FAd4l.jpg[/IMG] ~~~ ©_© ~~~ [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BmUTNGJ.jpg[/IMG]

u guys baffle me bb & ss leaves omg is such a bad server .....we make the server what it is soloers and raiders and elite players do ....let them do ...quit your *itching and start kill-in HAVE FUN with what we have there is a lot of new players out there that are rockin it right now and all of the old pvp junkz to
    and droilan stay away from the greenies your giving them nightmares!
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

Citation Envoyé par Elkhunter76 Voir le message
    u guys baffle me bb & ss leaves omg is such a bad server .....we make the server what it is soloers and raiders and elite players do ....let them do ...quit your *itching and start kill-in HAVE FUN with what we have there is a lot of new players out there that are rockin it right now and all of the old pvp junkz to
    and droilan stay away from the greenies your giving them nightmares!
    Lolz. Have yet to see a single new player that is "rocking" it.

What do BB and SS have to do with it?
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

Citation Envoyé par Grishmack Voir le message
    What do BB and SS have to do with it?
    Apparently, we were what made PvP worth doing!!! (tongue planted squarely in cheek)

That being said, everyone needs their antagonist, villains etc. No villains makes PvP that much more boring.

@ Elk The taking away of legitimately earning titles is the last straw for many people, for me it's just over kill. It's obvious now that turbine is tanking the game on purpose. My opinion is their license wasn't renewed and 2014 will be the last year of LOTRO. turbine is implementing a scorched earth policy to poison the IP for any other MMO company that comes along in the future.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Hey, I should reinstall.
    On second thought....

[SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

Citation Envoyé par vhamster Voir le message
    Lolz. Have yet to see a single new player that is "rocking" it.
    well FREEPS-- Sicorth ,shwasted ,saridir,Istee, dufrid ganson healsuforfree goldin pretty much all of "fallen" and props to trindal lead all shall fade kin groups out there and many more

and creeps--- tooll ,wasterdrat, visch ,bootstrap,megatonz, toll, dopt ,wetwilli ,callmemabye and many more
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

Derail!

That was a crazy derail!
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/685424786lotro_lotro29.png[/img][/url]

Citation Envoyé par Cronk5 Voir le message
    They wouldn't let me join their ranks....

....so I killed them.
    It was the cat phallus. Voltreux and I could hear the sounds of bore-holed flesh for miles. :P

ps. I like Nimrodel.
    ps.s. greetings from Copenhagen, Denmark
    Dernière modification par Leksi ; 23/05/2013 à 22h29.
    Tsaurel/Telae

Citation Envoyé par Elkhunter76 Voir le message
    well FREEPS-- Sicorth ,shwasted ,saridir,Istee, dufrid ganson healsuforfree goldin pretty much all of "fallen" and props to trindal lead all shall fade kin groups out there and many more

and creeps--- tooll ,wasterdrat, visch ,bootstrap,megatonz, toll, dopt ,wetwilli ,callmemabye and many more
    You just named a bunch of freeps with their creep alts, you know that,right? You know 80% of those people are considered vets right?

:/ i miss the good action on nimrodel ..

Loyalty.

@Elk - You did a terrible job of backing up your argument, but i agree with the basics of it. Yeah, Nimrodel isn't the most active of servers and that does a lot of people in, but i think it has a great community of players.

@Cunaith - Love your posts!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000005ab08/signature.png]Wargarine[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par julio_0504 Voir le message
    :/ i miss the good action on nimrodel ..
    I miss Mirkwood days ^^

Also was browsing through some really old forums. So many threads are gone though

Citation Envoyé par Erasmus354 Voir le message
    Nimrodel was the #2 server last night, beating out Brandywine but still miles away from Elendilmir ... those crazy &&&&&&&& lol.
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Everyone misses the old days except for those who were not here for it. I for one started majorly PvPing in RoI so I don't have much to look back on other than grouping with friends and having a good time. Those days are long gone and PvP will probably never be like that again. Leaderboards going down, KBs are pretty much every kill you get, Ranking is like nothing, and the list goes on. LOTRO PvP is over for me for the most part. I'm only really on if I'm extremely bored or if a friend asks me to.

As Volo mentioned the names you listed are mostly freeps and their creep alts. The pvp is dictated by when those who have their creep alts switch sides.

Enjoy the new "good" PvP.

Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages