Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 12 sur 12

Discussion: Stalker vs wevear

Stalker vs wevear

I recently started to play pvmp and realized how addicting it can :P. so since I am a noob in the moors, which class would be better? A warg or spider? They both seem interesting and I do not too waste tp on a class I dislike. Any thoughts and comments is appreciated

Personally I like both classes. Weaver has a higher learning curve (to be a good weaver that is, everyone can just press buttons) while from what I have seen wargs are more straightforward (mine is r3 so i cant say to much). If you want an easier time killing things then i suggest wargs since weaver CC is hugely nerfed with audacity and the damage is over time. But If i had to choose between the two it would be weaver, its really fun to play but for some reason freeps like squishing weavers first on my server :/

They're both good. Personally I like stalker. Weaver is fun too; but personally I enjoy Weaver more in groups than solo. Sure, burrowing to ambush is fun, but being stealthed and sneaking around mobile is better.

I just returned to LoTRO and the moors last week myself.

I rolled a warg and a spider. At low ranks the spider is better at leaching inf, but the warg, of course, can explore the zone without getting constantly ganked and does bigger damage. Also the warg kills npc's faster. Basically though, I've found I log in one or the other depending on what the fighting is like in the zone. The spider has collected more infamy and kbs, but the warg retains a higher rating.

If you go with the spider be prepared for frequent and frustrating gankings and other defeats.

Citation Envoyé par Earvron Voir le message
    I recently started to play pvmp and realized how addicting it can :P. so since I am a noob in the moors, which class would be better? A warg or spider? They both seem interesting and I do not too waste tp on a class I dislike. Any thoughts and comments is appreciated
    Without a doubt, Warg.

I mean, Spiders have some really glorious colors, and they can spit poison and drop webs and have that cute little MiniMe that follows them around. But Wargs have such sonorous voices and these elegant, luxurious, fur coats. Hands down Wargs are the most lovable and cuddly creatures in all of Middle Earth.

Go Warg.

Everything goes better with Wargs.

Citation Envoyé par l4j Voir le message
    Without a doubt, Warg.

I mean, Spiders have some really glorious colors, and they can spit poison and drop webs and have that cute little MiniMe that follows them around. But Wargs have such sonorous voices and these elegant, luxurious, fur coats. Hands down Wargs are the most lovable and cuddly creatures in all of Middle Earth.

Go Warg.

Everything goes better with Wargs.
    What are you saying? That my fungus-tumor-covered-hide isn't cute and cuddly?

Citation Envoyé par Skii Voir le message

Dont choose weaver, in winfola they are not that popular. Roll a warg cuz they are awesome and can stealth.

Here's my top class;

1.Warg
    2.BA
    3.WL
    4.Defiler
    5.Weaver
    6.Reaver

I'm rank 13 so i'm used to my deadly warg

8 legs are better than 4...

Citation Envoyé par Rashy Voir le message
    8 legs are better than 4...
    Well . . . 8 is more legs than 4.

Citation Envoyé par Skii Voir le message
    Um . . . well . . . just that Wargs are more cuddly. Cuddlier?

I mean, I know some people really find fungus Orcs cuddly. But you know, with Wargs, it's just in our very nature.

weavers can beat anything given time and proper preparation, also, once you get lie in wait at r6, life becomes easysauce. I went 14 hours on brandywine server with my weaver Belolth, and took not a single death, I had no healers and I played aggressively in a small group or solo, and bw is the highest pop server. I then told the spies that i hadn't died all day so that people would try, and told them there was a 100g bounty on me to add incentive... not only did they fail to kill me while I made over 10k infamy, but they didn't kill me at all the day after either. maybe that will tell you that weavers are quite good if played properly. plus... their emotes are far cooler

Règles de messages