Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 1 sur 5 1 2 3 4 5 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 117

Discussion: Time to go.

Time to go.

With the new update closing in, i have made a decision. It is time for me to retire pvp and the game in general, it is very apparent to me now more than ever,that things will not get better regarding the new loot system, raids and most importantly, the Ettenmoors, we all know when the pve runs out the vets go out there to challenge themselves in pvp. it is not the best pvp system we got of course, but it was fun while the people were there.

Since this expansion launched more players than i have played with over the years have now long gone, feeling neglected by Turbine and i was sad to see them go as many were excellent players. a lot of the updates the past year or more even were a slap after slap after slap to the face of of both freeps and creeps, and to the long term players. Starting with pay to win skills, rank being nearly meaningless esp on creepside, and as to where rank 9 was respectable and took a little time to obtain, why, now its like r5 and takes no time at all. and lets not forget the new 100% vials.

and now, the final goal, the final challenge, is being taken away from us long term players, our KB slayer deeds. why only a month or so ago i acquired warlord. and now guees what, after this update, EVERYONE can get warlord, EVERYONE can be a hero of the ettenmoors, this is like the biggest slap in the face of all. yes i know all you casuals want easy titles. or blah blah im a healer i get no kbs, well you are a healer what do you expect, its like Loremasters constantly asking to do aoe dps equivalent to yellow line champs, cool story bro,

Also lets not forget our new beloved Player council, like the interpol, i call it the interlol. a handpicked staff of players who are casuals and who largely justify this change of Kb's and who dont know where the Shield of the dunedain on the their bar is. ( YES its a real skill, http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Shie..._D%C3%BAnedain your welcome please go get it.) or players who dont carry stun root pots, and a couple of them are even known rank farmers, im so glad to be in their capable hands.

So after all i have said, and left even more unsaid, i have decided i will move on and lower the banner, most of my friends have moved on, most vets too, because whats there to play for? broken pve instances where golds drop t1, t1 raid loot same as t2c loot? cool story bro. bronificent. so yeah guys this is it, since i am a little drunk i wont be going without a roll call of all the players i can remember who i had a good time playing with in moors. its been years and i cant recount them all so if i miss you i am sorry,

First here to my right hand man, Justify.
    then here is to : aurn, eloquently, jmez, spockphor, farlion, nilgrim, daymen, killianna, evilspinnre, barkle, fiveskinnre, chuha, dephailer, gothnon, thragguk, mihiraa, yelk, varron, ihatenamechanges/variation, skeriko, ushrak, nazvukat, hippityhop, piercer, sanmore, silaneth, somestupidname, bregnagra, dolchu, mrpewterschmidt, matadash, mudpizes, beatlejuice, leodush, shanehere, fallarden, anduhar, boosted aka hobo, suenami, lleo, soleus, arrikthegreat, nimfae, nexttarget, tarpelion, edelanor, ziras, buna, aggrorezzer, meregash, prancey, elweenn, snegluk, atienne, verlo, a couple of the chinese, firefusion, schizoninja, bunnygolas, bashakey, stylen, felasbane, flankrat, juiceyfruit, lugbur, ziras, brannir, windrial, halberdor, teenzyweenzy, itzbits, leardin, xconn, lexaburg, chinese commander, nuggsta, slyc, snoopey, arnomion, blackopal, lockjaws, boaris, sax,glamdrille. cheezypoofs. tarpelion. kunidana.

and thats all that comes to mind sorry if i missed anyone lol. Peace.

P.S Hey Blacktitan you can come out now.

P.P.S come to think of it i am prob the last person to get legit warlord before mondays update. does that make me the last warlord? hm, Chily, The Last Warlord. sounds fancy,
    Dernière modification par UsaByz ; 09/05/2013 à 06h23.

You will not be forgotten. I will do my best to spread the story of Chily to all the noobies in the new update, and how all feared him unless there was a raid with them and a constant chain of WL bubbles ready.

Thanks for all the advice the past 2 years and I still remember when we first met at the 21st hall when Mattheos was doing spars all day there. It was truly a blast and I wish you the best of luck in future endeavours.

I think this is the breaking point for alot of vets. Unfortunately it ended on a bad note but we had fun right?

Good luck in life man, I wish you all the best in mother russia. Maybe one day we will be back.

I will remember you, even if you don't remember me! i kid i kid.
    [CENTER]Click for latest lotro pvmp video --> [SIZE=3][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKg-UIpCTc"][U][FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]FiZZE[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

never gonna forget our great 6mans in u9 man You're a great guy and an awesome champ

Sad to see that you're gonna leave but i understand why, pvp will prob become a joke after u11...

I hope everything will go well for you in the future

P.S Thanks for mentioning my name twice ;p
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

The creeps will miss their daily dose of BF. May Blacktitan remember this day since he can now wander free without the threat of Chily.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001cf6d8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You have not killed me nearly enough Chilly. Take care mate. I always had fun with you the little we ran together on Freepside. Have a good life.
    Balkard Hunter retired.
    Rattytail R10 Warg
    Akheals R11 Def

goodbye

Good choice F* this game!

Greatest/Best/MostStubborn champ ever Chily, you should have made an appreatince cuz don't think this game will ever get a champ like u!

lov ya, you suck bye

Cay.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032060000002129e1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Freeps: Ayelen-1 Cuteprincess - LM / Ayelexis Texas - RK / Neleya Scarlet - Guardian

Very sad to hear. Good luck and we will always leave a light on for you.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

=(............

sucks to see you go, but i cant blame you. its been fun for sure. think schizo said it best, creeps are gonna miss that.

im pretty much going the same way. at least, ive dropped my sub. ill still log in the pve some maybe, and my reaver cause its free, but i have a feeling a lot of the real pvpers on this server are done. now it will be just yand VS the chinese.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

I'd like to start by saying gratz on Warlord, takes a long time to legit earn that. Second, I know you may not know me very well, but for the few fun fights we've had 1v1 on your reaver or me getting manhandled on my creep I'm sorry to see you go and even in the little time of around a year I've been on this server (sorry I know you don't like transfers lol) I'm glad to have met you and fought side by side on freep or creep. We are all gonna miss you here on BW and GL in all of your real life adventures

~~Peace Chily
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320500000024a0fe/signature.png]Fabrenwe-1[/charsig]
    "You will now be know as Master Guardsman Trysa, Hunter of Dark Beasts!"

Dearest Chily,

Now who is going to fill my ears (but not my head) with immature, incendiary hyperbole? Hmm? No one! Please avert your eyes while I celebrate.

I jest, of course. You know where our vent is. Stop in any time. Your contributions to our political arguments are always charming. And, if there is any room left in your body after all the ego-inflating this attention is probably fueling, maybe I'll even make you a sam<cut off>.
    Successor of Cohorts of the Red Legion

We let our actions speak.

Chily, it was a pleasure while it lasted. The few runs I've had with you were always a blast and I will never look at the Chinese the same again. I have still remember back in SoM when you and Sub used my lvl 42 lm for warg bait. Back when you both were like r7. Good luck out there in the real world. You will be missed (by some of us).

Also, a very belated grats on r13 and Warlord.

Gav
    [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]R6 Guardian Gaviloc[/B], R4 Lore-master Gavilas
    Officer of [B]Way of the Valiant[/B][/COLOR][HR][/HR][COLOR=#FF0000][B]R7 Stalker Shakavag[/B], R7 Defiler Ratvag, R6 Warleader Grizvag
    Officer of [B]Cohorts of the Red Legion[/B][/COLOR] [RIGHT]R.I.P. Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)
    [/RIGHT]

QQ....with that said like every update that we all &&&&& about in the end this is a game and we all live through it. Rating is meaningless and so are titles the only thing that matters are friends and having fun with them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004e3784/signature.png]Tersyii[/charsig]

Well Chily, I'm gonna miss you. There's not a champ out there that can give me a run for my money like you could. Let it be known that the best 1v1ing champ of all time is retiring. Congrats on Warlord, buddy. You deserve it, truly.
    And to think that I thought it was super cool that I just got Hunter Slayer Tier 1 finished today.

P.S. Thanks for the shout-out. My gourds will be waiting patiently for any future return of Chily.
    Now let's go troll Evil on FB.
    [size=3][color=#086A87]Dephailer - Draped in Disease[/size]
    Rank 12 Defiler[/color] ~ ~ ~ [color=#B40404][/color]
    RIP Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

Can I have your stuff?
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nSMasJK.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center][color=black]Will you hold this for me? You'll need both hands...[/color][/center]
    [center][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#e93f15]r[/color][color=#d47a2a]r[/color][color=#bfad3f]o[/color][color=#aad655]w[/color][color=#94f16a]d[/color][color=#7ffe7f]y[/color][color=#6afa94]n[/color][color=#55e7aa]a[/color][color=#3fc6bf]m[/color][color=#2a98d4]i[/color][color=#1561e9]c[/color][/center]

Being on that list would make me feel a bit more special if it was shorter. :P

See ya around Chily <3
    Bregnagra - Ashkoz - Kulurien ~ Formerly of Brandywine

these threads are rich. oh noes turbines have devalued my previously mega prestigious title its quittin tiiiiime good bye my adoring fan(s)

X1000000000000

here's a previously unknown fact, anyone could get warlord before too. you just had to waste enough time, skill was never a factor.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Tillicollpase

byebye chily . welcome you come back in days . and good luck . have a good life.

Whole post made me depressed as hell because of how true it is, makes me remember when ut2004 died out and the same thing is happening to lotro. Sucks to hear you are hanging in the towel but I hear you, there isnt much keeping anyone who wants a challenge and something to work towards in this game anymore.

/sword salute
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003428c4/signature.png]Garlvinland[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par Isindar Voir le message
    these threads are rich. oh noes turbines have devalued my previously mega prestigious title its quittin tiiiiime good bye my adoring fan(s)

X1000000000000

here's a previously unknown fact, anyone could get warlord before too. you just had to waste enough time, skill was never a factor.
    You might want to learn what a figure of speech known as "the last straw" means.

Chily, you're not alone. A lot of vets and good players have had just about enough of this &&&&. You'll be missed.

PS: What MMO you moving on to? Or you're just done with it all together?

Chily, I will miss you man!

It's saddening to see long time friends and fellow players leave the game after so long. I am also hanging on by a thread. Wherever life takes you, I wish you the best! Hopefully we will see you sometime, maybe periodical logins?

Thx for some great memories!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002ec42c/signature.png]Zefnrk[/charsig]

Chily we have had some wonderful fights, 1v1s and all around good times in vent and in the game. I am honored to have made your list though like Bregna wish it were a shorter list (course naming Tarp like 3 likes helps make it longer). I am sorry to see you go but do understand the frustration.

My webs will be waiting for you if you ever decide to return, if not have a wonderful real life and may the winds be always at your back!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000187645/signature.png]Itzbitz[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par JeniWren Voir le message
    Chily we have had some wonderful fights, 1v1s and all around good times in vent and in the game. I am honored to have made your list though like Bregna wish it were a shorter list (course naming Tarp like 3 likes helps make it longer). I am sorry to see you go but do understand the frustration.

My webs will be waiting for you if you ever decide to return, if not have a wonderful real life and may the winds be always at your back!
    not my fault.... :P
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

The last legit Warlord, a title like that is a sad sign of the times for all pvp vets, but at least you earned it the way it should, no one can ever take that away.

Even tho I am hardly active on BW anymore I still read up the BW pvp forum and it saddens me to see players I played with/against leave for all the right reasons.

Take care Chily.

[BW] Ignorus (among others)
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Page 1 sur 5 1 2 3 4 5 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages